Can't redeem Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition code.

Discus and support Can't redeem Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition code. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Whenever I press the "Claim your free copy" button it shows and error and doesn't work. Also when go to the redeem a gift code page and press the green... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by trag.ic, Dec 24, 2019.

1. trag.ic
    trag.ic Guest

Whenever I press the "Claim your free copy" button it shows and error and doesn't work. Also when go to the redeem a gift code page and press the green button to "Redeem Minecraft for Windows 10" it just takes me to the Microsoft page but no code is typed
    into the box.

:)

trag.ic, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't redeem Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition code. - Similar Threads - Can't redeem Minecraft

2. Can't redeem a code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem a code: Hello guys, recently I won a Dark Souls 3 code from ling_lingx, a streamer. But when I try to redeem it, pops this message: Contact the seller to get a code that works in your region. This code...
  3. I can't redeem Minecraft for Windows 10, says the code has already been redeemed. Any...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem Minecraft for Windows 10, says the code has already been redeemed. Any...: Here's some background: -Owned Minecraft Java since about 2011, so I received the Windows 10 code for free -The Windows 10 code is not listed under my order history, so I do not own it -The...
  4. Can't redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello, I tried to redeem the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition with the code given on my mojang account but it says that the code has already been used. I am 100% sure that I never used this code on...
  5. Can't redeem a code for Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem a code for Minecraft Windows 10: Hi, When I want to redeem my Free code for Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft, the MOJANG Website returns me this : "Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for...
  6. Can't redeem windows 10 code for minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem windows 10 code for minecraft: I can't redeem my windows 10 code for minecraft. When I try to redeem it it says it has already ben redeemed, yet I don't have the game. Please help 927ead5c-46da-4323-afdc-754a1ce52ac8
  7. Can't redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I redeemed my code and inserted it and it said that was already claimed 5e1ad31b-750f-4cae-a958-4152e71d1702
  8. Redeemed minecraft game code on Xbox one s but can't find the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed minecraft game code on Xbox one s but can't find the game: I have just purchased a new Xbox one s console with minecraft game, favourites pack and builders pack. I have redeemed the code on the console but the game is appearing in my games and apps. I've...
  9. can't not download Minecraft with redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't not download Minecraft with redeem code: I bought my daughter for her birthday the Minecraft Xbox One bundle. Inside the box was the code to redeem for the new Minecraft Windsor 10 edition Beta. I redeemed the code without a problem...
  10. I can't Redeem Minecraft Windows 1 Edition Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't Redeem Minecraft Windows 1 Edition Beta: Hello. I use Windows 10 64bit Home and I can't redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta. I did everything right on the Website of Mojang (Created an account and linked my existing Minecraft...