Can’t redeem my points for upgrading to an Xbox One X

Discus and support Can’t redeem my points for upgrading to an Xbox One X in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; [img] I can get 50’000 points for upgrading to an Xbox One X. I have attached an image of the promotion. I upgraded after seeing this promotion so if... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by HurtPotato, Jun 17, 2018.

1. HurtPotato
    HurtPotato Guest

Can’t redeem my points for upgrading to an Xbox One X [​IMG]

I can get 50’000 points for upgrading to an Xbox One X. I have attached an image of the promotion. I upgraded after seeing this promotion so if i don’t get these points I will be deeply upset.

:)

HurtPotato, Jun 17, 2018
  2. uG x BuLLeTz
    uG x BuLLeTz Guest
    Microsoft Rewards - Upgrading to the Xbox One X

I haven't received my 50000 points for upgrading to the Xbox One X?

uG x BuLLeTz, Jun 17, 2018
  3. Wondering about redeeming Xbox rewards

A few days ago I downloaded the Microsoft rewards app onto my Xbox and saw a promotion for 50,000 rewards points for buying an Xbox one X and I was wondering if I would be able to redeem those points because I had gotten an Xbox one X for Christmas

CUBEDUDE52604, Jun 17, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer
    support
    . The Xbox Rewards program is not the same.

Smwutches, Jun 17, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.
  7. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer
    support
    . The Xbox Rewards program is not the same.
  8. TomaToMcNuggets Win User

If I pay full price for a new xbox one x, can I upgrade it to Scarlett for free when it releases?

As far as i’m aware yes, with the Xbox all access as people have stated above. I can’t see myself getting rid of my Gears of War One X however so no upgrade for me </3
  9. ChronicMelon Win User

Ray Tracing

Wow that looks really good, I can’t wait to see this on the series x and the other upgrades that come with the next gen consoles
  10. CausalTiger3328 Win User

Xbox Live Rewards - 1 sweepstakes entry for: Xbox One X monthly giveaway.

I wanted to let you know on August 26 2018 I redeemed 500 points to get 5 Xbox One X monthly sweepstakes entries and it says it shipped then on August 28 2018 I redeemed 500 more points to get 5 more entry sweepstakes and it said shipped and then today I
    redeemed another 500 points to get another 5 entry sweepstakes and it said shipped again and when I looked at the official rules for the Xbox One X monthly giveaway it said the end time for the month of august was on August 31 2018 at 11:59 pacific time and
    the draw date is on September 13 2018 and redeemed 500 points 3 times to get 5 xbox one x monthly sweepstakes entries for a total of 15 sweepstakes entries
Thema:

1. Can’t redeem my points for upgrading to an Xbox One X - Similar Threads - Can’t redeem points

2. Can’t redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t redeem code: Hi guys, just setup the xbox one x Gears5 and I redeem most of the cores that come with the console but not one. Gears of Wars 3 is code is saying that’s a language issue. Since all the others...
  3. Can’t redeem in-game rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t redeem in-game rewards: Hello :) I just bought a code from a local game store for in-game rewards, when I try to redeem it, it says, “Contact who you got this code from. We can’t redeem it”. Can you help me?...
  4. Can’t redeem a gift game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t redeem a gift game: Hi everybody, recently my friend gifted me a game, Pac Man CE 2, but its not on my console or anywhere else. Whenever i try to redeem the code again it says it was already redeemed. But it never...
  5. I can’t redeem my code of Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t redeem my code of Minecraft Windows 10: I’m trying to redeem my code of Windows 10, I buy the Java Edition and I can’t redeem the code. The page says “this code is already redeemed” but I have not used it....
  6. Can’t Redeem Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Redeem Code: I purchased a brand-new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Trilogy pack for the Xbox 360. It advertises a stimulus package map pack for MW2. Unfortunately, the code does not seem to be redeemable. I...
  7. Can’t redeem Xbox Live 3 month codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t redeem Xbox Live 3 month codes: Hi, I got two 3 month xbox live gold cards this weekend on Amazon. I am attempting to renew them both and get an error each time. I have tried repeatedly over 2 days with no luck on xbox.com and...
  8. Can’t find the game after Redeemed it thru Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find the game after Redeemed it thru Xbox app.: I redeemed the code using the xbox app but it is not showing in my xbox console queue or anywhere. 03a2ae21-7d53-4cfe-b5aa-976d0c57e970
  9. Can’t redeem Xbox gift cards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t redeem Xbox gift cards: im trying to redeem xbox gift cards i purchased and it keeps saying try that again. Something happened our end. Waiting a bit might help. Any help please ee24b38d-3110-44d1-8fb9-f5cdd085cb97
  10. Can’t redeem game gift?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t redeem game gift?: Hey everyone, a few hours ago a friend gifted me the Forsaken DLC for Destiny 2, and for some reason I can’t seem to redeem the gift code. Whenever i put it in on mobile or the xbox it just...