Can't redeem points for a game a pre ordered months back but if people do now they get them..?

Discus and support Can't redeem points for a game a pre ordered months back but if people do now they get them..? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Umahan88 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Umahan88, Oct 30, 2020.

1. /u/Umahan88
    /u/Umahan88 Guest

Can't redeem points for a game a pre ordered months back but if people do now they get them..?

/u/Umahan88, Oct 30, 2020
  2. NeoMorph WTH Win User

Warning GAME UK have cancelled all Mass Effect pre-orders

You can't get the collector's edition ANYWHERE in the UK now. Some b'tards have snuck in and taken what would have been our "guaranteed" pre-orders. 9 months ago I pre-ordered. NINE FREAKIN MONTHS and then I don't even get a warning that I will have to look
    elsewhere. What SHOULD have happened is that people who have pre-ordered should have been guaranteed a copy from SOMEWHERE. Not turn it into a free-for-all.

-

GAME can rot in hell for this.
  3. Jay ITFC Win User

Would Game or GameStation do a straight swap?

Guys he can't cancel the order as the boxers will have been dispatched months ago. That's why they are doing these deals, so folk can't back out of a pre-order. Those saying the retailer won't swap it without a receipt - what? - it's an online pre-order
    that hasn't been dispatched yet! Get back on to Zavvi they will swap the version being sent if you explain the situation. Don't take no for an answer...
  4. Dbluegoat Win User

Destiny Rise of Iron - Preorder

I pre-ordered thru the xbox store on my console and got an email receipt but not sure if it has a code in the email or not, sort of looks like one but not exactly. Do I need a redeem code at this point or no? Destiny IN game still has pre-order listed
    or redeem code.
  5. FTM99 Win User

xbox one promotion complaint

Its obviously a good thing for those who won ,and i actually feel happy for those people ..No hard feelings ,but i will bring up one point that was made in another thread about this ,,if people who pre ordered months ago are somehow not getting the one on
    Nov.22nd because of a shortage and people who are getting the free one do get one ,now that could be a problem
  6. Malacath Win User

Warning GAME UK have cancelled all Mass Effect pre-orders

[quote user="EG NeoMorph"]

You can't get the collector's edition ANYWHERE in the UK now. Some b'tards have snuck in and taken what would have been our "guaranteed" pre-orders. 9 months ago I pre-ordered. NINE FREAKIN MONTHS and then I don't even get a warning that I will have to look
    elsewhere. What SHOULD have happened is that people who have pre-ordered should have been guaranteed a copy from SOMEWHERE. Not turn it into a free-for-all.

-

GAME can rot in hell for this.

[/quote]

Just keep checking various online stores.

As i'm typing this HMV.com are accepting pre-orders for the collectors edition.
Thema:

1. Can't redeem points for a game a pre ordered months back but if people do now they get them..? - Similar Threads - Can't redeem points

2. Can't redeem Xbox DLC code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Xbox DLC code: Bought Watch Dogs: Legion Ultimate edition physical and go the leaflets that were inside with the codes on them. What can be done about a DLC code that when redeemed, it says "Contact who you got...
  3. can't redeem points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    can't redeem points: So I earned 2,914 points today and went to go redeem them for a $3 gift card. Every time I try and redeem I get the usual error message. I've read other questions and responses about checking the...
  4. Can't Redeem Xbox One S Points

in XBoX Rewards
    Can't Redeem Xbox One S Points: So I was expecting to be able to get the points for buying the Xbox One S but am not able too. If i could somehow get the points or have a solution it'd be much appreciated....
  5. Can't redeem points at all?

in XBoX Rewards
    Can't redeem points at all?: I have over 38,000 credits but there's no button to redeem them and they've been there for a year now, is there any way to redeem them? b371cf5c-bb6d-4651-8f26-fd6e272ca5d5
  6. I can't redeem my 3200 Microsoft Points

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't redeem my 3200 Microsoft Points: Hi Support, I need help as I can't redeem my 3200 Microsoft Points card. The error code is : XBOS-1005 5a5ac953-9103-4fda-8352-0bc92cf9993b Thanks, Alex a61c3a7b-55aa-40ac-a43b-329f67781d34
  7. Can't redeem MS points code from a couple years ago.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem MS points code from a couple years ago.: I get this error: XBOS-3010 d67a6154-037a-4be8-b7b5-b26d8e05677e 2015/12/09 - 19:33:10 UTC I'm trying to redeem it online for my account. 0b083110-54e5-404d-a8f8-71c5858ad556
  8. Can't redeem microsoft points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem microsoft points: Hello and sorry for my english. I have a code, but I can't redeem it. I've got a message, but I cannot translate for you because its hungarian. Something like try later or contact here...
  9. Bought A Microsoft Point Card. Can't Redeem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought A Microsoft Point Card. Can't Redeem.: So, I bought a Microsoft Point card recently, and when I went to scratch off the code, the first 4 letters became unreadable. I took the card to the store I bought it from and they said they...
  10. I can't redeem my 3200 Microsoft Points

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't redeem my 3200 Microsoft Points: Hi Support, I need help as I can't redeem my 3200 Microsoft Points card. The error code is : XBOS-1005 5a5ac953-9103-4fda-8352-0bc92cf9993b Thanks, Alex a61c3a7b-55aa-40ac-a43b-329f67781d34