Cant redeem windows 10 minecraft code

Discus and support Cant redeem windows 10 minecraft code in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so i recently found out about you guys offering a copy of the windows 10 edition of minecraft to people who owned java, and i wanted to get it to play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AAEBrett, Jan 1, 2020.

1. AAEBrett
    AAEBrett Guest

so i recently found out about you guys offering a copy of the windows 10 edition of minecraft to people who owned java, and i wanted to get it to play with my friend whos on xbox. however when i try to redeem a code it tells me that there was an error
    and that there are they have temporarily run out of codes. is this a glitch with the page or are there really none? and if so, when will there be more if any at all, its a shame because i really wanted to play and i didnt realize that i was offered a code.

:)

AAEBrett, Jan 1, 2020
  2. IanWalker6 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition

I am trying to redeem a Minecraft windows 10 edition key from the Mojang website.

This is the prompt I am trying to redeem from:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minecraft for Windows 10

You bought Minecraft: Java Edition during a period of time when Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free. Claim your redeemable gift code by clicking the button below and follow the instructions. As you
    might have guessed, Minecraft for Windows 10 can only be played on Windows 10.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It allows for users who have purchased the java edition of the game to then redeem a code for the windows 10 edition of the game.

This is the error message that pops up:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!

Thanks for any help!
  3. TogaedGrub2325 Win User

Redeem code is already used (Minecraft WIndows 10)

I am not an expert, and I have the same problem. I first bought the "Minecraft: Java Edition", I wanted to use the redeem code to get "Minecraft for Windows 10", so I clicked "Redeem", I got the code, but when I entered it, it said "The code has already
    been redeemed.", I checked my order history, it said that I had bought "Minecraft for Windows 10" using the code, but when I clicked install, it keeps showing me a small window with my code. I then checked whether if the account/email on Mojang, Minecraft.net,
    and Microsoft Store, it was the same. So I don't get why I can't install "Minecraft for Window 10".
  4. Morgan Bent Win User

Code already Redeemed?

Actually it's a "Minecraft for Windows 10" and the redeem code is "F9C43-HD6HT-9KYKK-Y3DQJ-4WPFZ" but when I went to redeem it on the computer it displayed as already redeemed.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft:Bedrock

If you have Java Minecraft, sign in with your Mojang Account on the Minecraft Website, and you should get an offer to redeem a code for the Windows 10 Version.

However, it was long ago since I did that, and don't know where exactly you need to go.

After you got your code, you can go to the Windows Store App on your Windows 10 PC and redeem that code in the Store App to get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

EDIT: It seems that you need to have purchased the Java Edition before Oct. 19th 2018 to be eligible for getting Minecraft Windows 10 for free.

For more information check this website: https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2064007-minecraft-for-windows-10
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft

When you redeemed your Java Minecraft on Mojang, you have gotten a 5x5 code to redeem Minecraft on the Windows 10 store.

This redemption is a separate service of your Mojang account, and it's possible to use a Microsoft Account email that is different from your Mojang account email.

Mojang (which gives you Java Minecraft) is separate from the Microsoft Windows Store App, which uses a Microsoft Account email when you redeemed that 5x5 code.

After redemption of that code, the Windows 10 Minecraft is tied to the Microsoft Account email you used on your Windows 10 PC. From then on, you don't really need the Mojang account anymore, if you only want to play on Windows 10. You will then get the game
    from the Windows 10 store only, with the E-Mail account you used on the Windows 10 store during code redemption.

So make sure you are signed in with the Microsoft Account email (which might not necessarily be the Mojang account email) when you use the Windows 10 Store app to re-download your Windows 10 Minecraft again.
Thema:

1. Cant redeem windows 10 minecraft code - Similar Threads - Cant redeem windows

2. I bought a $30 game pass gift card for my brother and i cant even redeem it, even though...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a $30 game pass gift card for my brother and i cant even redeem it, even though...: I also tried to refund my purchase but i cant even do that too for some odd reason, i would appreciate the help if anyone could help me with this problem. 796a9621-b772-430c-ad89-95d113901996
  3. my freind from a diffrent region bought me a gift but i cant redeem the code bc its from a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my freind from a diffrent region bought me a gift but i cant redeem the code bc its from a...: i tried getting a new code through xbox support and i waited 24 hours and i just recivied the message . i was wondering how i'd go about that. and get a new code for my region. or even a refund...
  4. Refund - Gift bought in UK but cant redeem in USA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund - Gift bought in UK but cant redeem in USA: Hi, Bought a gift DLC for my mate in USA, but didnt know that you cant buy in the UK for USA, it was the DLC for dayz Livonia i can give the code when required, thanks can i ask what i need to do...
  5. i bought java edition minecraft and i cant redeem a code for windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought java edition minecraft and i cant redeem a code for windows 10 edition: the message says "It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!" and i would...
  6. i cant redeem discord nitro on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant redeem discord nitro on xbox one: So on Friday i logged into my xbox and saw a promotion that is giving away EA Accesses, Discord nitro and spotify premium but i cant redeem spotify or discord nitro it kept say "An error occurred...
  7. Cant change my Minecraft skin or redeem windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant change my Minecraft skin or redeem windows 10: So recently I bought Minecraft java edition on a mac, but then I downloaded it on my PC any ive already made sure that its the right email and everything but it still tells me that I need to buy...
  8. i cant redeem my minecraft windows 10 edition code

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant redeem my minecraft windows 10 edition code: ive owned miencraft since december 2013 *Mod Removed Link* and u heard that in you had an account before october 2018 you could get windows 10 edition for free and i tried going to redeem my code...
  9. I redeemed my minecraft windows 10 edition code but i cant download the game

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my minecraft windows 10 edition code but i cant download the game: i apparently redeemed the code 1 year ago, but when i log in to the same microsoft account, i can't download thye game, it only gives me the option to buy it. 39618235-3ffe-4207-bc02-4e8af5b14061
  10. Minecraft for Windows 10 redeem code, claimed using a Mac by mistake, now cant use the code :-(

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Minecraft for Windows 10 redeem code, claimed using a Mac by mistake, now cant use the code :-(: Hello Can anyone help? We followed the redeem link provided by Mojang for the copy of Minecraft for Windows 10, it instantly tried to redeem, detected we were on a Mac and said it wasnt...