Can't redeem Xbox DLC code

Discus and support Can't redeem Xbox DLC code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought Watch Dogs: Legion Ultimate edition physical and go the leaflets that were inside with the codes on them. What can be done about a DLC code that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SooperSalad, Nov 21, 2020 at 7:02 PM.

1. SooperSalad
    SooperSalad Guest

Bought Watch Dogs: Legion Ultimate edition physical and go the leaflets that were inside with the codes on them. What can be done about a DLC code that when redeemed, it says "Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it."? The box seems to be
    the France variant and I also live in Europe, so there should be no issue right? But apparently there is, so what is that issue, then? Did I just waste my money buying the ultimate edition? From what I read in other posts, I could change the region of my account
    and then back, but "That could risk banning your account" or have the code not work at all after changing the region back, is what I found at least. The heck am I supposed to do now?

:)

2. McDerozan Win User

I redeemed my FIFA 15 game by using a QR card from Xbox one.

I redeemed a Fifa Ultimate Team dlc code on Xbox.com and I can't find it on my Xbox to download.. Can someone help?
  3. Notoriious BAM Win User

Batman: Arkham City street date has been broken!

God I hate Sony! Can't redeem my code for Cat Woman as it's not available yet [PS3], though I just redeemed it on Xbox LIVE [360].

Just curious about the Robin DLC, as it will not let me redeem.
  4. DirtySOB Win User

Xbox One download queue?

Can't for the life of me figure out how to download the Ryse: Son of Rome DLC I redeemed the codes for.
  5. XxJessman97Xx66 Win User

Bought my first season pass ever and I don't know how to use it.

If you haven't redeemed the season pass yet make sure you do that. To redeem a code go to the store on your xbox, then go to games then go to redeem code. The season pass will have a QR code and a code of letters and numbers. For a quick redeem you can use
    your kinect to scan the QR code. Once the season pass is redeemed and dlc is released, go to the xbox store or the dlc store within the game and you will be able to download the dlc for free. Sometimes it might be displayed you have to buy the dlc but when
    you select the dlc before you confirm your purchase it should say the transaction is free.
  6. BigB EC Win User

Can't redeem DLC code

On the top right corner you should see your profile pic. Click on it and you should see a dropdown box that says redeem code. My guess is you already tried that. If you try to do it on the xbox go to store and there should be an option to use a code. Lastly
    you could check this link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status.
Thema:

1. Can't redeem Xbox DLC code - Similar Threads - Can't redeem DLC

2. Can't redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem code: I bought a gift card that was activated and when I type in the code I get stuck loading. I've been waiting for atleast an hour now to no sucess aac10f4a-47b9-4620-b0ac-5b5f44be3eeb
  3. Can't redeem Xbox Live GOLD gift card because if overdue balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem Xbox Live GOLD gift card because if overdue balance: Why is it that if I have an overdue on Xbox live Gamepass it doesn't let me redeem my Xbox Live GOLD gift card they even have an option to redeem the Xbox live gift card to fix it but when I click...
  4. Can't Redeem 360 games on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Redeem 360 games on Series X: Hello, I recently received several tokens for 360 games. I've tried to redeem them to my Xbox account through the Microsoft Store, the Series X Console itself, the Console Companion App and the...
  5. Can't redeem Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Game Pass: I ordered a Series S with the Citizens payment plan. I picked it up at Target (idk how I got one, but I got one at midnight on launch). I was on the phone last night with Microsoft and ended up...
  6. I can't find my redeemed dlc in sea of thieves.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't find my redeemed dlc in sea of thieves.: I redeemed the ori bundle of sot, but I can't find in my inventory in game. It showed the code is worked but where can I find my items? 11b920a6-0699-40b1-8e46-7804fa05c0b9
  7. Can't redeem DLC code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem DLC code: I recently bought Agents of Mayhem for Xbox One. I have Xbox One S, but I'm not entirely sure if that's part of the problem or not. I'm trying to redeem the DLC code. Even time I put the code in...
  8. Can't find my redeemed DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my redeemed DLC: I bought Tony Haw's Pro Skater 5 and it came with the "Rad Pack" DLC, I was unable to download it because an error (Error code: SVC60016), I confirmed the purchase of the DLC today on my Xbox One...
  9. Lego Batman Rainbow DLC - Redeemed Code but can't download for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Batman Rainbow DLC - Redeemed Code but can't download for free: Hi, I went to redeem code in my account and put in the code which is accepted but when i go to download the pack it is for (Rainbow pack for lego batman 3) it says it costs money. I noticed...
  10. Redeemed DLC code yet can't find any trace of it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed DLC code yet can't find any trace of it: I redeemed a DLC code via this web site (which I've done many times before) yet the content doesn't seem to of appeared in game, Assassin's Creed IV special edition if that matters. My console is...