Can't redeem xbox game pass ultimate code

Discus and support Can't redeem xbox game pass ultimate code in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I need help redeeming my code. I've tried everything but to no success. It says that I have the wrong account type?? I just created a new account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AndrijusKudaba, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Can't redeem xbox game pass ultimate code

Hi, I need help redeeming my code. I've tried everything but to no success. It says that I have the wrong account type?? I just created a new account and it doesn't work. I don't have any subscriptions.

:)

AndrijusKudaba, Jun 10, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Gold conversion

If you are already a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber, then any Gold codes you redeem will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate. If you are not an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscriber, then no, the Gold codes should not convert to Game Pass Ultimate.
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

I was about to redeem a code for 3 months of gold and it would only redeem as 1 month of ultimate

If you had Xbox Game Pass Ultimate already active before you redeem that code, when you enter a code for Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass it will add as Game Pass Ultimate and not only Xbox Game Pass, is this your case?
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox Gold ultimate

Hey there EliteCrossFire1,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, if you redeem the Xbox Live Gold code while your Game Pass Ultimate subscription is still active, then you would not be receiving the full time that is shown on the prepaid card.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

"With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem codes for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass?

Yes, These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes. Conversion rates are subject to change"

If you want to keep the Ultimate subscription then you can redeem your code but just keep in mind that you won't receive the full time shown on the card as it will convert the time according to the price of the Ultimate. If you want to stop using the Ultimate
    subscription then I would advise that you wait for the subscription to expire before you redeem the Xbox Live Gold subscription.

I hope this helps.
  5. Alejandro2008R Win User

Xbox Gold conversion

Do all Xbox Live Gold codes convert to Game Pass Ultimate when redeemed? even if i wasnt already a Game Pass Ultimate member?
    NEFUNGUJE
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox live gold acabou antes do horário estimado[Xbox live gold ran out before estimated time]

Hello Natan,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with a recently redeemed code for Xbox Live Gold. If you redeem an Xbox Live Gold code while a Game Pass Ultimate subscription is active on your account, the time will automatically be converted
    to Game Pass Ultimate time. For more information, please visit:
    Xbox Game Pass FAQ

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Can't redeem xbox game pass ultimate code

1. Can't redeem xbox game pass ultimate code - Similar Threads - Can't redeem game

2. Can't redeem code for 1-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate trial

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem code for 1-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate trial: I won a code from tim hortons roll up the rim and tried redeeming it on xbox and redeem.microsoft.com . any help would be much appreciated :) [img] 613b8827-01c4-4c5a-9b59-65466de6a61b
  3. Can't redeem Gears 5 even though I have a Xbox game pass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't redeem Gears 5 even though I have a Xbox game pass ultimate subscription: Hello everyone. My Xbox game pass ultimate subscription expires tomorrow (14/02/2021), but I can't redeem for free Gears 5 (which should be free for gold member the entire month). It's asking me...
  4. Can't Find Redeemed Game to Install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Find Redeemed Game to Install: Hello, I purchased Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition for my son, he has an Xbox One Digital Edition and is unable to install the game through CD. I redeemed the CD KEY and it said the game will be...
  5. Can't change country while redeeming xbox game pass code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change country while redeeming xbox game pass code?: So, I've recently received a discord nitro gift and saw that they were giving away xbox game pass codes. Once I went to Microsoft Redeem, it told me that "It'll be added to [my gmail] (United...
  6. No puedo canjear una tarjeta de game pass ultimate I can't redeem a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo canjear una tarjeta de game pass ultimate I can't redeem a...: Hace un tiempo compre una membresía de game pass después de un rato al saber que caducaría quise poner una tarjeta de game pass ultimate pero no me deja y dice que tengo una deuda que hago llevo...
  7. Can't redeem discord nitro after buying game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't redeem discord nitro after buying game pass ultimate: Title. This was my first time buying game pass, and I've never had nitro before. When I go on the PC app and try to redeem nitro, all it shows in the green button is "join ultimate" rather than...
  8. Redeemed code, can't download game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed code, can't download game: I just used a redeem code for a game I bought at target. Its not listed under my games and apps on the Xbox but when I log in on my computer, it says the game is in my account. I can't download...
  9. Can't Redeem 360 games on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Redeem 360 games on Series X: Hello, I recently received several tokens for 360 games. I've tried to redeem them to my Xbox account through the Microsoft Store, the Series X Console itself, the Console Companion App and the...
  10. Can't redeem Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Game Pass: I ordered a Series S with the Citizens payment plan. I picked it up at Target (idk how I got one, but I got one at midnight on launch). I was on the phone last night with Microsoft and ended up...