Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold game for Xbox 360

Discus and support Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold game for Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a valid Xbox Live Gold Ultimate subscription. I can redeem my free Gold games for Xbox One with no problem. But when I try to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by laurentcliff, Oct 1, 2019.

1. laurentcliff
    laurentcliff Guest

Hello,

I have a valid Xbox Live Gold Ultimate subscription.

I can redeem my free Gold games for Xbox One with no problem.

But when I try to redeem Tekken Tag T. 2 (free game for Xbox 360):

1. on my Xbox One, I get the error "Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again"

2/ from a internet browser (both Firefox and Chrome), I get to the "confirm purchase (free)" page, but then after clicking on "confirm", the loading animation is shown forever....

Anyone knows how to fix this issue?

:)

laurentcliff, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold game for Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Can't redeem Live

2. Can't redeem xbox live code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't redeem xbox live code: I can't redeem my xbox live code I keep getting this message "something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help". I have tried to redeem the code on my console, on the website and the xbox...
  3. Can't redeem a 12 month live code without the error: PUR-UnknownInternalFailure...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem a 12 month live code without the error: PUR-UnknownInternalFailure...: I get this error both on the Xbox and on my PC. The last code I entered was a 14 day Live trial code, but there doesn't seem to even be any record of that in my Microsoft account....
  4. I can't redeem my code of Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't redeem my code of Xbox live: I have a problem redeeming a code of xbox live gold I searched and my account is available for redeeming codes so can anyone help me with this please 0cee5bee-8238-4f52-8ae1-212fbacaf2b4
  5. Can't redeem Q.U.B.E. 2 on Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Q.U.B.E. 2 on Xbox Live Gold: Hi, I'm still no able to redeem Q.U.B.E. 2 with my Xbox Live Gold but was able to redeem Dragon Age 2 and all previous Xbox Live Gold games and my subscription is still Active. Tried it on...
  6. Can't redeem bing $25 hot deal gift card for xbox live

in XBoX Rewards
    Can't redeem bing $25 hot deal gift card for xbox live: I need help it cancels when I attempt and confirm to redeem my points for the $25 xbox live for 18,750 points on Xbox it says that I'm at risk and on PC it just says contact customer support....
  7. Can't redeem free xbox live promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't redeem free xbox live promotion: Paid for the rip off 3 month xbox live subscription due to the promotion that made it the same price equivalent to buying a year. The email was sent to my spam folder so I didn't receive it until...
  8. Xbox live was redeemed 4 hours ago and so still can't play online.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live was redeemed 4 hours ago and so still can't play online.: I redeemed a 3 month Xbox live card 4 hours ago, and it still will not let me play online. I've done everything, resetting my console, signing in and out. Help? 0009d4ff-8859-4772-84a7-2684f3b809a8
  9. Xbox Live Gold Code can't be redeemed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Code can't be redeemed: Hi! So, i bought a xbox live gold code yesterday and wanted to redeem it. But when I redeemed it, only a loading symbol appeared and nothing else happened (screenshot 3 & 1). I didn't get any...
  10. I redeemed a 3 month subscription for Xbox live. Can't access it can't sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    I redeemed a 3 month subscription for Xbox live. Can't access it can't sign in: I added a 29.99 3 month card for Xbox live. I still can't get into my account on consol .....?... it shows in my account it was redeemed but it's at 0.00? But I should be able to play online and...