Can't redeem XBox one MCC code, thinks I already own it because I have it on PC.

Discus and support Can't redeem XBox one MCC code, thinks I already own it because I have it on PC. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought a code for the XBox One version of The Masterchief collection. I already own it on PC. When I try to redeem the code for the XBox version, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by WraithTDK, Sep 2, 2020.

1. WraithTDK
    WraithTDK Guest

Can't redeem XBox one MCC code, thinks I already own it because I have it on PC.

I bought a code for the XBox One version of The Masterchief collection. I already own it on PC. When I try to redeem the code for the XBox version, it says I already own it, and I should just install it it from my platform. I went to my XBox one and sure
    enough, no game. Searched it in the store, and the store wants me to buy it.

:)

WraithTDK, Sep 2, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Make sure the code you have is for the Xbox version. I know there have been some posts of people who bought codes at Target and redeemed them only to find they were actually for the PC version, not the Xbox version.
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Halo Reach finaly on our xbox and PC

Great time to be a gamer, in my opinion. Personally, I'm not much of a PC gamer, but I'm also glad others will have the option to play the MCC / Reach on Xbox One, Windows 10, and / or Steam.

In regards to Reach being added to MCC, I'm looking forward to experiencing the game again. I think it's awesome I'll be able to do that without having to purchase anything since I already own the MCC and have Game Pass.
  4. Temenist Win User

Cool, the discord nitro code was invalid when i tried to take it using my friend's xbox, and now i don't have nitro, and can't do anything about it. (PC user)

Well for one you cant redeem a discord code on a xbox its only a pc or mobile app

Follow the link in your email to redeem the code
    The problem actually is, i can't redeem the Discord Nitro because it gets a ''Unknown Gift Code'' error (it's the code i got from the xbox), (trying on pc).
  5. Copperneck Win User

Xbox Live's EVOLVE Alpha code

I redeemed my code on xbox.com and it said "you now own evolve" but it's not in my games & apps and I don't know how to prompt the install on my xbox one. Why isn't there a download list on xbox one? Also, I tried entering the code again and it said it
    was already used. Duh. Because I "own" it. But why can't I download it?
  6. RedneckCPA Win User

Destiny rise of iron

I got this and contacted supported. They gave me a link (sorry - don't still have) but it sent me to the Microsoft store. it is now showing me as owning the game. But now I "own" it but can't see it on the Xbox One. I tried to re-input the code on the
    Xbox and it said the code is already redeemed.
Thema:

1. Can't redeem XBox one MCC code, thinks I already own it because I have it on PC. - Similar Threads - Can't redeem MCC

2. I can't redeem my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't redeem my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks: The perks which should be available for me as a subscriber are not being shown, e.g. Discord Nitro 1. Screenshot logged out 2. Screenshot logged in Any idea what the problem is? [img] [img]...
  3. nao consigo resgatar o cartao presente solicitado[Translation-I can't redeem the requested...

in XBoX on Consoles
    nao consigo resgatar o cartao presente solicitado[Translation-I can't redeem the requested...: como resgato um cartao presente pois faz 3 semanas que eu pedi e ate agora nao chegou [Translation-how to redeem a gift card because it was 3 weeks ago that I asked for and until now it hasn't...
  4. Can't redeem Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Xbox 360 games: I have two codes for two Xbox 360 games, the games in question are Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2. They came with Rainbow Six Siege that I bought on GameStop long ago, but I really hadn't tried to...
  5. Can't redeem minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem minecraft windows 10 edition: My minecraft account is from 2013 yet when I try to redeem the windows 10 edition it says to redeem using a Microsoft account but my Minecraft account has nothing to do with that account and i...
  6. Can't redeem Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't redeem Game Pass: I have been unsuccessfully trying to redeem a 3-month Xbox Game Pass. I have followed the instructions exactly as shown on the card but the response I get is either: "Check the instructions that...
  7. Can't redeem Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem Xbox Game Pass: I have been unsuccessfully trying to redeem a 3-month Xbox Game Pass. I have followed the instructions exactly as shown on the card but the response I get is either: "Check the instructions that...
  8. xBox game pass ultimate. I can't redeem my rewards even though I already have bought it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xBox game pass ultimate. I can't redeem my rewards even though I already have bought it.: Hello. Recently I've bought xBox Game Pass Ultimate since I wanted to redeem one of the rewards available. However, when I try to claim any of them on the Windows 10 xBox app, instead of there...
  9. Can't find my game I redeemed with a code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my game I redeemed with a code: I have purchased a code for For Honor Year 3 Pass. After I got the code I went into the Xbox store redeem it. I entered the code, I hit check, then I clicked next. I went to the My apps and Games...
  10. Can't Redeem a Ultimate Perk, says "Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it."

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't Redeem a Ultimate Perk, says "Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it.": Game is PSO2, content is XBOX Game Pass Ultimate Game Bundle. code was redeemed the 5th of September, meaning, today, saw this in another thread, but the answer to that was "that content is region...