Cant refer my newly add friends

Discus and support Cant refer my newly add friends in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hello . Few days ago i add some friends and they add me they joined the xbox reward program .The problem is than when i go to my mission and try to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by JunkFuzzball782, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Cant refer my newly add friends

Hello .

Few days ago i add some friends and they add me they joined the xbox reward program .The problem is than when i go to my mission and try to refer them , i cant see anyone .Why ?

I only see 2 of them and error shows up when i try to refer

"Sorry, CroixNappe91912 can't receive any more referrals.

Sorry, BullesWapiti323 can't receive any more referrals."

Thank you

:)

JunkFuzzball782, Jan 1, 2018
  2. cant refer friends

what about my other friends "EditingRabbit56" and "cheerierSign565" ? i cant find them to refer .

they have not been refered by anyone before and they have not bought any game .

3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    cant refer friends

Hello JunkFuzzball782,

If your friends are not appearing in the referral page for this offer, this is due to them not meeting the eligibility requirements for this offer, and they cannot be referred by your account. From the FAQ:

Why don’t all of my friends appear in the referral section?

If your friends don't show up in the referral section, they either don't meet all of the eligibility requirements, have already been referred by another member, or have reached the number of allowed referrals for the offer period. Please see the Terms
    and Conditions
    for full eligibility details.

XBLRewards8, Jan 1, 2018
  4. Cant refer my newly add friends

I referred already 2 friends but i cant refer the others .

5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    They would either have already been referred by someone else or they've already made purchases and are no longer eligible for the offer.

Smwutches, Jan 1, 2018
  6. Hi .Thank you for the answer .

I just spoke with two of my friends "EditingRabbit56" and "cheerierSign565" and they told me that they have not been refered by anyone before and they have not bought any game .

7. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello JunkFuzzball782,

Both gamertags CroixNappe91912 and BullesWapiti323 have already been referred, and therefore cannot be referred again.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  8. JunkFuzzball782 Win User

They would either have already been referred by someone else or they've already made purchases and are no longer eligible for the offer.
    Hi .Thank you for the answer .

I just spoke with two of my friends "EditingRabbit56" and "cheerierSign565" and they told me that they have not been refered by anyone before and they have not bought any game .
  9. JunkFuzzball782 Win User

I referred already 2 friends but i cant refer the others .
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello JunkFuzzball782,

Both gamertags CroixNappe91912 and BullesWapiti323 have already been referred, and therefore cannot be referred again.
  11. Smwutches Win User

12. XBLRewards8 Win User

cant refer friends

Hello JunkFuzzball782,

If your friends are not appearing in the referral page for this offer, this is due to them not meeting the eligibility requirements for this offer, and they cannot be referred by your account. From the FAQ:

Why don’t all of my friends appear in the referral section?

If your friends don't show up in the referral section, they either don't meet all of the eligibility requirements, have already been referred by another member, or have reached the number of allowed referrals for the offer period. Please see the Terms
    and Conditions
    for full eligibility details.
Thema:

1. Cant refer my newly add friends - Similar Threads - Cant refer newly

2. cant use my apps or play games online - xbox360

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant use my apps or play games online - xbox360: hi there i have created and microsoft account but cannot download, play online or watch netflix or youtube on my xbox360. continues to tell me i need to sign in or contact xboxlive.com. how do...
  3. Cant install PC games with my Xbox Games Pass Ultimate...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install PC games with my Xbox Games Pass Ultimate...: Please Help. I am connected to my Microsoft account. i have the Xbox companion app on my pc. when i want to install a game its greyed out and when i check all my devices to install nothing is...
  4. how do i get my xbox one connected to my hp desktop computer i cant figure it out

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i get my xbox one connected to my hp desktop computer i cant figure it out: how do i get my xbox one connected to my hp desktop computer i cant figure it out d4b0d961-10ab-4109-b2f2-fa664f69d1e0
  5. Cant leave group chats

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant leave group chats: Well, first of all, i cant leave my group chats. I tried restarting my xbox, unplugging it, everything! But nothing worked. All it says is: Sorry, we were unable to remove you from the group chat....
  6. i cant purchase the Xbox ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i cant purchase the Xbox ultimate: Hello whoever is reading this, i'm having an issue with the Xbox Ultimate 1$ subscription. I've been trying to buy it for a few months now. And on every attempt, i wasn't able to buy it I have...
  7. Cant download profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download profile: My son wants to play doubles on a Modern Warfare game like we did back in the day. I need a different profile to play or we loose progress but when I use old one or set up a new one like now, its...
  8. Halo wars 2 cant find saved games suddently

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo wars 2 cant find saved games suddently: Hi, Does anyone know about this issue? I log on and start game but it can't find saved games and dispaly there is no saved games. 9f8fcc18-2939-46db-b1ff-25547748e977
  9. Cant access my console settings Gamer tag and passkey are set, yet password still required

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access my console settings Gamer tag and passkey are set, yet password still required: DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY I CANNOT ACCESS MY OWN CONSOLE INFO. So I am the primary account holder on my families xbox one console. My gamertag and passkey have been setup (over four years ago). I...
  10. cant refer friends

in XBoX Rewards
    cant refer friends: Cant refer my newly add friends what about my other friends "EditingRabbit56" and "cheerierSign565" ? i cant find them to refer . they have not been refered by anyone before and they have not...