Cant refund gifted game

Discus and support Cant refund gifted game in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, i have gifted a game to a good friend of mine but i didnt know about the cross country thing so now i have the codes and everything but for some... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CorkedCamera74, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Cant refund gifted game

Hi, i have gifted a game to a good friend of mine but i didnt know about the cross country thing so now i have the codes and everything but for some reason when i go to the purchase history or anything like that it doesnt give me the option to refund ive
    tried everything i just need help with this please

:)

CorkedCamera74, Jan 11, 2021
  2. CorkedCamera74 Win User

Cant refund gifted game

It has been under 24 hours and i have read everything yet i still cant find any refund ways
  3. CorkedCamera74 Win User

Cant refund gifted game

It tells me "Phone calls and chats aren't available for this issue."
  4. dempup Win User

Cant refund gifted game

If the refund option is not available in your purchase history, reach out to support.xbox.com to get the issue resolved.
  5. dempup Win User

Cant refund gifted game

Hi Corked.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. How long has it been since the purchase ? Request for gifted items are only available within 14 days from purchase. See this guide for refunds (Make sure to login at the support
    page with the account that has made the purchase):

If that is not the case, i would recommend reaching out to support.xbox.com to get the purchase refunded.
  6. Scottish Tish Win User

Refund - Gift bought in UK but cant redeem in USA

cant see anything relevant to the request a refund form that would be for a gift, will contact support and ask them, thanks guys
Thema:

Cant refund gifted game

1. Cant refund gifted game - Similar Threads - Cant refund gifted

2. i bought skate 3 on microsoft store and vant play it ?? and cant refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought skate 3 on microsoft store and vant play it ?? and cant refund: bought skate 3 on microsoft store and now i cant play it and i cannot refund it 1b231d32-65e2-412c-a161-3978bba4a767
  3. cant refund Forza Motorsport 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant refund Forza Motorsport 7: hi guys , i just bought Forza Motorsport 7 and my pc cant run it, so much lags and i want to return the game , i searched online that i need to open my order history and find a request option but...
  4. Still cant refund Cyberpunk 2077

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still cant refund Cyberpunk 2077: I have requested a refund, it was denied. I got a message later that said if I still wanted to refund, I just needed to respond to the emails, which I did, still didnt work. I went to the Site to...
  5. Cant get any help for a refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant get any help for a refund: Im trying my hardest to try and get my refund back from Xbox but nothing is helping! Nearly 2 days ago I was charged Twice of $16.04 by Xbox for game pass, one purchase being at 9:43pm on friday...
  6. I cant use the y1 and y2 opps on siege and cant refund the bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant use the y1 and y2 opps on siege and cant refund the bundle: I bought the Rainbow six siege deluxe edition so my other accounts will be able to use y1 and y2 operators and they don't get them. You cant refund it and when I make the account I bought it on my...
  7. I bought a controller and it is now out of stock cant get a refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a controller and it is now out of stock cant get a refund: My son bought a controller on friday and it still says the item was pending.I thought it just hasent shipped yet but i go to check and its out of stock.i have been charged and it wont let me get a...
  8. minecraft windows 10 edition cant refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 edition cant refund: i recently bought minecraft windows 10 and i wish i hadn't as i already have minecraft on all my devices and i would like a refund however when i try to contact support they just bring me back to...
  9. Refund - Gift bought in UK but cant redeem in USA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund - Gift bought in UK but cant redeem in USA: Hi, Bought a gift DLC for my mate in USA, but didnt know that you cant buy in the UK for USA, it was the DLC for dayz Livonia i can give the code when required, thanks can i ask what i need to do...
  10. Ive accidentally bought a game on an account I cant log into. How do I get a refund?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive accidentally bought a game on an account I cant log into. How do I get a refund?: First time buying anything from microsoft store. Purchase went fine, But when we tried to open the game, it keeps asking us to sign into my microsoft account. Its my sisters old computer & she set...