Can't refund

Discus and support Can't refund in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; When I go to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ and see me orders there there's no refund button, I bought the game yesterday os the button... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AlexanderYah, Nov 22, 2020.

1. AlexanderYah
    AlexanderYah Guest

Can't refund

When I go to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ and see me orders there there's no refund button, I bought the game yesterday os the button should be there right? Please help.

:)

AlexanderYah, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Allebas Win User

Can't refund.

Where are you from? But your right track of contacting them. Hope it all works out😁
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Can't refund.

4. XBF Chris J Win User

Can't refund.

Hello MetehanKibar,

In this case, you would not be able to use the Manual refund option as stated above. Please contact a live agent by going through the steps on the Contact us portal here : Customer
    Support

We will be locking this thread since no further support can be given, and in order to avoid repetitive answers. If you require further support, please create a new thread. We will be happy to help you out there!

Hope this helps!
  5. UniqueSmiles Win User

Can't refund.

You Usually can’t re-fund a game that you purchased especially when you already played it. But who knows that might feel Generous
  6. Galaxy Golden Win User

Can't refund.

You would usually have to contact support if you wanted to issue a refund for a game.
Thema:

Can't refund

1. Can't refund - Similar Threads - Can't refund

2. Refund on a digital copy of Minecraft because I can't run mods

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund on a digital copy of Minecraft because I can't run mods: Hi, so I bought Minecraft through the Minecraft store just in the last half hour. I already have a physical copy for XBox and the only reason I bought it for Windows 10 was to play with mods. I...
  3. Can't get a refund for a $20 Xbox Digital Gift Card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get a refund for a $20 Xbox Digital Gift Card: Bought the gift card for a friend who lives overseas, I later found out that it is region locked, thus I requested for a refund right after the 25th minute of the purchase. Its been 5 days since I...
  4. Ik kan mijn xbox live gold niet terugbetalen[Translation-I can't refund my xbox live gold]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ik kan mijn xbox live gold niet terugbetalen[Translation-I can't refund my xbox live gold]: Ik was vergeten geld toe te voegen aan mijn microsoft account en nu is mijn xbox live gold geblokkeerd tot ik weer betaal. Nou heb ik al 6 keer geprobeerd om via ideal 0.01 cent te betalen, maar...
  5. Why can't I refund something I bought 4 days prior.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I refund something I bought 4 days prior.: I was charged on June 7th for 16.25 for an Ultimate Game Pass and I literally had cancelled the subscription weeks before, and after the deadline i didn't have ultimate for a week or so, then it...
  6. I can't play nor refund a game that isn't working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't play nor refund a game that isn't working: I bought the expansion pass for The Witcher 3 and they charged two times I asked for a refund and they accepted it, now the other copy just doesnt work and its shown in my Microsoft store that I...
  7. I want to refund Minecraft dungeons but I can't access Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to refund Minecraft dungeons but I can't access Xbox: I bought the game at the Microsoft store and then I tried to play it but I can't access Xbox with microsoft acount so I wanted to refund. But to refund I need to access my microsoft account with...
  8. I can't refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't refund.: I've just bought NBA2K20, I don't really like the game, and when I wanted to refund there isn't an option to do it. I'm so disappointed, if I just threw out 20 euro out of the window....
  9. Refund for faulty Xbox card sent to Microsoft Account so can't be spent on my son's Xbox -...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for faulty Xbox card sent to Microsoft Account so can't be spent on my son's Xbox -...: My son got a £15 XBOX gift card for his birthday in March. It was faulty and when he scratched off the code it took the redemption code with it. Took it back to shop "we can't help, ask...
  10. I'm trying to get a refund but can't contact support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to get a refund but can't contact support: So, I had an auto-renew go through on my debit card on April 2nd. I didn't notice it until about a few days ago, but why would I check my bank account if I'm quarantined inside and not spending...