Can't register controller device to request replacement/repair

Discus and support Can't register controller device to request replacement/repair in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm trying to enter the serial number to register my controller to request replacement and am getting this error. We’re sorry. We are unable to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Destiny863, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Destiny863
    Destiny863 Guest

I'm trying to enter the serial number to register my controller to request replacement and am getting this error.

We’re sorry. We are unable to process your request online at this time. Please contact Microsoft Support for assistance. (jCcYXCQEfk+JoXW3.38)

When I go to support it says calls and chat are not available for this issue and takes me right back to the page to register a device.

Please help, thanks.

:)

Destiny863, Apr 19, 2020
  2. Destiny863 Win User

I used the website for controller service before.

Also when I go through support it says calls and chat are not supported for this issue and tells me to register the device which I can't do.
  3. FabioHVSilva Win User

Hello,

I think is more fast if you contact the support center of xbox. Because, in my case, the two times i had to send back a controller i had to contact with the support. You can't do by website like the console.

Use https://beta.support.xbox.com/ to get the right help.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Je veux renvoyer ma mannette pour cause de bug

Hey there MasTawK!

To set up a replacement for your controller you can register your console on the
    Service Website
    and then request a repair/replacement for accessories if they are still under warranty.
  5. AridLizard Win User

Warranty Information

have you registered the controller?

it needs to be registered to your account before you can request a repair/replacement under warranty sign in

here
    and click the link to add a device then select Xbox One Accessory and follow the instructions
  6. AridLizard Win User

Three Xboxone Controllers in three months is this a malediction or?

before checking the warranty for repair/replacement, make sure the controller is registered.

you can register the controller by clicking on Add Device at the following link

https://account.microsoft.com/devices/
Thema:

1. Can't register controller device to request replacement/repair - Similar Threads - Can't register controller

2. I can't register Xbox One Controller (White, model 1708).

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register Xbox One Controller (White, model 1708).: Hello. I'm on the add device page https://account.microsoft.com/devices?refd=account.xbox.com When I enter the serial number, a message pops up saying this serial number was not recognized What...
  3. No puedo registrar mi mando XBox Wireles Controller Elite 1 [I can't register my XBox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo registrar mi mando XBox Wireles Controller Elite 1 [I can't register my XBox...: Muy buenas. Estoy intentando tramitar un arreglo para mi mando comprado en Noviembre de 2018 en amazon pero no me deja registrarlo online y no tengo manera de contactar con nadie para que me de...
  4. Can't register Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't register Xbox: My Xbox stopped producing a video output. When I go to the devices tied to my account it shows my xbox, but asks me to confirm the serial number to view the warranty status. I input the serial...
  5. My xbox elite controller's serial number has to letters in it, so I can't register it on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controller's serial number has to letters in it, so I can't register it on...: I can't input letters into the device registry input on the Microsoft site. This is very frustrating as my controller is not working correctly after only 2 weeks of using it. Its a $150 dollar...
  6. Can't register XBOX one controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't register XBOX one controller.: Hello, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices i am going to this link and trying to register my controller but everytime i get "We’re sorry. We are unable to process your request online at...
  7. 无法注册 Xbox 手柄[Can't register Xbox controller]

in XBoX on Mobile
    无法注册 Xbox 手柄[Can't register Xbox controller]: [img] 非常抱歉。 我们目前 法在线处理您的请求。 请与 Microsoft 支持部门联系以获得帮助。 (utEf+6qp106GejS+.20) 一直提醒这窜文字,已经尝试不同网络注册,结果还是一 。 [Translation - very sorry. We are unable to process your request online at this time....
  8. Broken elite controller stick, can't use the serial number to register and get a replacement.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken elite controller stick, can't use the serial number to register and get a replacement.: I have a broken R-Stick on my elite controller, I want to replace it but every time I enter the serial number it dosn't work. I have read online that elite controllers serial numbers don't work....
  9. Can't Register My Xbox One Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Register My Xbox One Controller: So my Xbox one controller has had drifting problems, and needs a replacement. But when I try to register a device, it won't let it, it says something has occurred and couldn't be registere or...
  10. Can't register my Xbox Elite controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't register my Xbox Elite controller.: I'm trying to register my Xbox Elite controller that I received over the holidays and when I enter the serial number I get an error stating that the serial number is too long. How can this be?...