Can't register for xCloud as I get this message (yes the screenshot is on iPadOS but I get...

Discus and support Can't register for xCloud as I get this message (yes the screenshot is on iPadOS but I get... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/danholli [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/danholli, Oct 19, 2019.

1. /u/danholli
    /u/danholli Guest

Can't register for xCloud as I get this message (yes the screenshot is on iPadOS but I get...

/u/danholli, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't register for xCloud as I get this message (yes the screenshot is on iPadOS but I get... - Similar Threads - Can't register xCloud

2. 新しいデバイスの登録ができない [Mod Translation - I can't register a new device]

in XBoX on Consoles
    新しいデバイスの登録ができない [Mod Translation - I can't register a new device]: xboxoneのワイヤレスコントローラーを一年ほど前に購入し、最近挙動がおかしくなってきたので修理に出そうと思ったら「新しいデバイスの登録」ができず、 ご不便をおかけして申し訳ございません。 このオンライン リクエストを処理できませんでした。 詳しくは、Microsoft サポートにお問い合わせく さい。 (G6ROTST0oU2lc52y.21)←これは毎回変わる...
  3. Can't buy a backwards compatible game even though I have my debit card registered.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy a backwards compatible game even though I have my debit card registered.: When I choose to see the price of halo 3 and then continue with the purchase, it just comes up with the message "you have no valid payment options on file..." I have checked multiple times and I...
  4. Can't register a device on Microsoft Support "Device service and repair"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't register a device on Microsoft Support "Device service and repair": Hello, my elite controller is still under warranty. I tried to register it on the Microsoft support website but there's this error when I finish : We’re sorry. We are unable to process your...
  5. Can't Register

in XBoX Rewards
    Can't Register: Good day. I am trying to register for X-Box Live Rewards program. I am in Canada so I keep getting a message that the program is switching to Microsoft Rewards at the end of the month and directs...
  6. Não consigo registrar nenhum dispositivo no suporte da Microsoft [ can't register any devices ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo registrar nenhum dispositivo no suporte da Microsoft [ can't register any devices ...: Venho há algum tempo tentando registrar meu Xbox One no serviço de suporte da Microsoft, porém sempre que eu tento registrar, não aparece nada no scroll de "Escolher Marca", literalmente nada....
  7. i can't buy games, nor register my debit card information

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can't buy games, nor register my debit card information: hello, every time I want to buy something from the store, a message would appear, saying that I have to use another type of payment, I use PayPal and I can't register my debit card for some...
  8. Why can't i register my credit card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't i register my credit card?: Hello, I want to change my gamertag, and i need to pay 10 US dollars. Now, i don't live in the US, in fact I live in Norway, both accounts of mine (Xbox and Microsoft) are registered as a...
  9. I can't register my xbox one it says it has an open service order

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register my xbox one it says it has an open service order: KgecgRizEEusBkaC.9 is the error code and my serial number and console are shown in my devices but i can't register it. faebeb0c-077c-4ccd-8658-6dede56b4fac
  10. can't register the device for repair. please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't register the device for repair. please help: [img] cb7027d9-32f3-43da-a2cf-ffe52760e8fe