Can't reinstall a game

Discus and support Can't reinstall a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive owned fallout 4 for years now with my Xbox, a save got corrupted so I tried to Uninstaller then reinstall it, now it keeps stopping during the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dr. Mantis TobogganPepe, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Can't reinstall a game

Ive owned fallout 4 for years now with my Xbox, a save got corrupted so I tried to Uninstaller then reinstall it, now it keeps stopping during the installation and only downloading ridiculously slow. I've been trying to download it for 2 days now and it's
    only at 50%. I own it on disc and the disc isn't dirty or scratched

:)

Dr. Mantis TobogganPepe, Jan 19, 2021
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Can't Reinstall A Gifted Game

Have you checked account history to see if that game is still there?
  3. TACrooked Win User

Hi, I checked my order history and the game license is redeemed to my account, but it says that it was cancelled. Does that mean the person who gifted the game to me undid what he had done?
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

You can check your history here and if it's in the list - it should be ready to go! https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi there,

Thank you for coming to the forums. You most definitely can re-install a game after un-installing it if you've either purchased a license to play the game or gifted one, it's still yours to download on any device so long as you have that account on the device
    and it's signed in. If you are having these issues, then there is a license problem or the code was redeem to another account on the same console that was sharing the license to the account you use to play.

First, I recommend looking over your account's
    order history
    to confirm the game license was redeemed onto your account. If you can see it on your order history then the game was redeemed on the right account and the console will need some basic troubleshooting.

Go ahead and do a
    hard reset and power cycle
    . Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 2-3 minutes. Then re-connect and
    turn on the Xbox.
  6. TACrooked Win User

The best people that would be able to answer that for you would be Xbox support you can reach them by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us
    Okay I will ask them. Thank you.
Thema:

Can't reinstall a game

1. Can't reinstall a game - Similar Threads - Can't reinstall game

2. I can't reinstall a game I recently uninstalled.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't reinstall a game I recently uninstalled.: I have had this game for ages and been playing it a lot recently. But one day it just stopped opening. It gave me the troubleshoot error thing. I tried so many things to get it to work, even a...
  3. Can't reinstall game on Xbox Games Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't reinstall game on Xbox Games Pass for PC: When I had built my computer a while ago my CPU came with 3 months of Xbox game pass for free, I used this to play a lot of Forza 4 after the game pass expired I uninstalled the game since I was...
  4. Can't Reinstall Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Reinstall Xbox Game Pass: I was having a black screen problem when i opened Xbox game pass, so i decided to uninstall and intall the app again, i've done that a couple of times. But this time when i try to reinstall the...
  5. Can't reinstall Easy Anti-Cheat on "WindowsApps" folder (xbox game pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't reinstall Easy Anti-Cheat on "WindowsApps" folder (xbox game pass): Every time I launch a video game from the xbox game pass that needs "Easy Anti-cheat", like Bleeding Edge or Halo, it tells me that Easy Anti-cheat is not installed and I can't launch it. [img]...
  6. Game Pass PC - Can't reinstall games that went AWOL

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass PC - Can't reinstall games that went AWOL: Had a problem last night where half of my downloaded games for Game Pass suddenly went AWOL and I got a message about the game being offline and the storage device might be missing. First of all,...
  7. Can't reinstall game on Xbox Games Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't reinstall game on Xbox Games Pass for PC: Hi, I'm having issues reinstalling a game on Xbox Games Pass for PC. I'd downloaded a game (Ori and the Will of the Wisps), and subsequently uninstalled it. After uninstalling it, it remained...
  8. Can't join minecraft beta, even though i am in th beta and have tried to reinstall the game

in XboX Insiders
    Can't join minecraft beta, even though i am in th beta and have tried to reinstall the game: So, I bought minecraft via the mojang website itself, now that i joined the beta, i cant launch the beta version. I tried reinstalling it, but that didnt work, on the microsoft store page it says...
  9. XBox Game Pass - Outer Worlds - Can't load save after reinstall

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Pass - Outer Worlds - Can't load save after reinstall: I had to reinstall Outer Worlds recently owing to annoying circumstances, but now I can't load any saves from before I reinstalled. They are there, but whenever I select them my game crashes to...
  10. Xbox Beta for PC doesn't install games and can't reinstall the app

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta for PC doesn't install games and can't reinstall the app: Hello, All of a sudden I can't download games anymore on the Xbox Beta app for PC. It was working fine then all the downloads stopped at 0%. I've tried uninstalling the Xbox Beta app and now I...