can't reinstall game (error 0x803f900a)

Discus and support can't reinstall game (error 0x803f900a) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought xbox one with forza horizon 4. After the gamepass expired, the game wouldn't launch anymore, giving me the 0x803f900a error code. There has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Talousministeri, Jul 16, 2019.

1. can't reinstall game (error 0x803f900a)

So I bought xbox one with forza horizon 4. After the gamepass expired, the game wouldn't launch anymore, giving me the 0x803f900a error code. There has been other posts about this same issue, and they advised to reinstall the game. Microsoft store says
    that i have to pay for it and I cant reinstall it. Help is needed.

:)

Talousministeri, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

can't reinstall game (error 0x803f900a)

1. can't reinstall game (error 0x803f900a) - Similar Threads - can't reinstall game

2. (Xbox app) Can't reinstall Metro Exodus after pausing download and restarting PC

in XBoX on Windows
    (Xbox app) Can't reinstall Metro Exodus after pausing download and restarting PC: Due to a Denuvo error i had to uninstall metro exodus so i started re-downloading it via the XBOX app but had to restart my PC for an unrelated matter. I paused the download then restarted my PC...
  3. Xbox Beta for PC doesn't install games and can't reinstall the app

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta for PC doesn't install games and can't reinstall the app: Hello, All of a sudden I can't download games anymore on the Xbox Beta app for PC. It was working fine then all the downloads stopped at 0%. I've tried uninstalling the Xbox Beta app and now I...
  4. I uninstalled a game I bought, and I can't reinstall it because it's no longer on the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I uninstalled a game I bought, and I can't reinstall it because it's no longer on the store: Exactly as the title suggests. I purchased "Evolve" digitally last year and uninstalled it to make space, and was hoping to play it with a friend today only to be met with no such game in my...
  5. can't neither remove, update, or reinstall Wolfenstein 2 XBOX Beta Game Pass for PC + Error...

in XBoX on Windows
    can't neither remove, update, or reinstall Wolfenstein 2 XBOX Beta Game Pass for PC + Error...: After failing to change game language into German I decided to uninstall Wolfenstein 2. Unfortunately, as it happened to me before with Metro Exodus, the game disappeared only from Windows menu...
  6. Can't Reinstall FIFA19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Reinstall FIFA19: Split from this thread. I uninstalled my fifa 19 and i cant get it back now 3e4e2763-d743-4998-b39f-78385f887531
  7. Can't Reinstall A Gifted Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Reinstall A Gifted Game: I was gifted Naruto Shinobi Strikers awhile back and I played it for a good bit, but then I need space for a new game so I deleted it. Now, I want to redownload it and play it again because it's a...
  8. Can't Play/Reinstall Game Purchased on my Xbox One Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play/Reinstall Game Purchased on my Xbox One Console: A few weeks ago I purchased Dead Space on my Xbox One. The game itself worked fine until today when it gave me the error 0x803f8001. The console is set as my home console and I was using the...
  9. Deleted windows 10 games it was not responding, can't figure out how to reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleted windows 10 games it was not responding, can't figure out how to reinstall: Went to windows store to reinstall, it says YOU HAVE THIS. How do I reinstall my games? b6a7ac92-0ab9-4479-acdb-21b5a23bd01b
  10. Can't reinstall some downloaded games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reinstall some downloaded games: Some games that I recently uninstalled on my Xbox One are giving me no way to reinstall them. When I go to "manage game" there's no option to reinstall (or any option at all actually). When I go...