Cant reinstall gang beasts

Discus and support Cant reinstall gang beasts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought gang beasts digitally a year ago and i deleted it and its not in ready to install. I restarted my xbox refreshed my games and apps and still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by J͓̽e͓̽u͓̽q͓̽i͓̽a͓̽u͓̽, Mar 22, 2020 at 6:43 AM.

1. Cant reinstall gang beasts

I bought gang beasts digitally a year ago and i deleted it and its not in ready to install. I restarted my xbox refreshed my games and apps and still can't find it. Can somebody plz help me out?

:)

J͓̽e͓̽u͓̽q͓̽i͓̽a͓̽u͓̽, Mar 22, 2020 at 6:43 AM
  2. BiONikOHeRTz Win User

Search in the store and try from there to see if you can reinstall it! XD
  3. Jaydad17 Win User

Search the store perhaps the download has been removed
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Gang Beasts

Hi,

It's up to the Publisher whether their game is released on the Xbox Platform. Since the publisher isn't Microsoft or owned by them, Microsoft can't do anything about it.
  5. Samuel Vieira Gonça Win User

Gang Beasts

I want so much this game on Xbox ... Please Microsoft, Bring the game Gang Beasts to Xbox, WE WANT PLAY IT !!
  6. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

Gang Beasts

I agree this game would be great on Xbox. Although this might not be the best place to make this suggestion, I would suggest reaching out the the Developers's on social media or making an official suggestion on the xbox feedback site here https://xbox.uservoice.com
Thema:

1. Cant reinstall gang beasts - Similar Threads - Cant reinstall gang

2. cant reinstall game (xbox Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    cant reinstall game (xbox Beta): i wanted to reinstall f1 2018 on W10 cuz it wouldnt launch so clicked uninstall now trying to reinstall it shoot up to 100% instantly then says it isnt installed. it hink might not have...
  3. Reinstalled windows and now I cant get into my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Reinstalled windows and now I cant get into my account: So after reinstalling Windows, I can't sign in to my old account. The "new" account displays my name correctly but my Gamertag isn't the one I used before. Also, I am missing the game for which I...
  4. Cant reinstall a game i purchased a few years ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant reinstall a game i purchased a few years ago: About 4 years ago i bought myself an xbox one and then assassins creed black flag was on it... after completing the game i simple uninstalled the game for more room for more games i bought myself....
  5. Halo warthog deleted itself cant reinstall it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo warthog deleted itself cant reinstall it: my halo warthog has deleted itself before i got forza horizon 3 and now i cant download it again as it says my code has been used 26dafd2f-3800-42f2-85f4-460e9d4c0c84
  6. cant reinstall MS Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant reinstall MS Bingo: uninstalled MS bingo due to games issues, tried to reinstall and it won't let me says its already installed but wont open and tells me to reinstall. HELP 994f3307-cec9-4613-a97f-7a0cbc075552
  7. cant reinstall microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant reinstall microsoft bingo: i tried to play the game but it said that it couldnt run and to reinstall the game. i uninstalled it but when i went to install it the page said that it already was. how do i fix this?...
  8. Uninstalled Halo MCC Now I Cant Find it to Reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstalled Halo MCC Now I Cant Find it to Reinstall: So I bought the Halo MCC 1 Tb Bundle and when I went to install it everything went find until the progress bar on the install just disappeared. I opened up the options on the install and clicked...
  9. Cant reinstall games with gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant reinstall games with gold: I uninstalled a couple games from my xbox to make space, including one of the free games with gold, Among the Sleep. However, I dont have the option to reinstall it. This is the second time I've...
  10. cant reinstall destiny the digital copy

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant reinstall destiny the digital copy: i keep getting this error code and it wont work in error code search its 0x87E00005 any ideas it keeps saying installation stopped c4fd5661-9afe-4091-8c4b-05f69a2ff5ef