can't reinstall minecraft

Discus and support can't reinstall minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i got a new laptop and I'm trying to reinstall windows 10 minecraft but it's telling me i don't own it, although i still have it in my purchase... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KahlanSkye, May 27, 2020.

1. KahlanSkye
    KahlanSkye Guest

i got a new laptop and I'm trying to reinstall windows 10 minecraft but it's telling me i don't own it, although i still have it in my purchase history.

I'm using the same account as i did when i purchased it, and I'm only using microsoft on 2 devices.

:)

KahlanSkye, May 27, 2020
  2. ArminatorX Win User

You're welcome. Glad I could help.
  3. HotCakeX Win User

Hello,

it's a known issue, Minecraft Dungeons developers confirmed this problem exists and they are working on it.

[​IMG]
  4. Guys stop Win User

i got a new laptop and I'm trying to reinstall windows 10 minecraft but it's telling me i don't own it, although i still have it in my purchase history.

I'm using the same account as i did when i purchased it, and I'm only using microsoft on 2 devices.
    Hi im going to lock this thread
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Can you check in
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
    if Minecraft shows up in your purchases there?

If it is in your purchase history, you should be able to open the store, go to the three button menu of the store in the upper right corner, and then install Minecraft from your library there.
  6. KahlanSkye Win User

I'm not talking about minecraft dungeons, im talking about windows 10 minecraft. thanks though
Thema:

1. can't reinstall minecraft - Similar Threads - can't reinstall minecraft

2. I Can't Reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    I Can't Reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10: Hello, A few weeks ago I unrolled form the beta version of Minecraft Windows 10 and when I went to reinstall it it starts downloading until it hits 1.84mb the it says it starts installing then...
  3. Can't load or reinstall Ori and the Will of the Wisps

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't load or reinstall Ori and the Will of the Wisps: Hi there, Today I tried running Ori and the Will of the Wisps from Xbox (Beta) on my Windows PC, and it wouldn't load. Clicking play would just close the Xbox app and the game wouldn't start....
  4. Game Pass PC - Can't reinstall games that went AWOL

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass PC - Can't reinstall games that went AWOL: Had a problem last night where half of my downloaded games for Game Pass suddenly went AWOL and I got a message about the game being offline and the storage device might be missing. First of all,...
  5. Can't reinstall game on Xbox Games Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't reinstall game on Xbox Games Pass for PC: Hi, I'm having issues reinstalling a game on Xbox Games Pass for PC. I'd downloaded a game (Ori and the Will of the Wisps), and subsequently uninstalled it. After uninstalling it, it remained...
  6. Can't join minecraft beta, even though i am in th beta and have tried to reinstall the game

in XboX Insiders
    Can't join minecraft beta, even though i am in th beta and have tried to reinstall the game: So, I bought minecraft via the mojang website itself, now that i joined the beta, i cant launch the beta version. I tried reinstalling it, but that didnt work, on the microsoft store page it says...
  7. 极限竞速地平线4不能线上游戏之前可以电脑重装系统也不行[Translation-Extreme Racing Horizon 4 can't be reinstalled on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    极限竞速地平线4不能线上游戏之前可以电脑重装系统也不行[Translation-Extreme Racing Horizon 4 can't be reinstalled on...: [img] [img] [img] 连不上线上模式 [Translation-Can't connect to online mode] bab62c12-97ef-4a51-b1cf-1d55d9e19b5c
  8. XBox Game Pass - Outer Worlds - Can't load save after reinstall

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Pass - Outer Worlds - Can't load save after reinstall: I had to reinstall Outer Worlds recently owing to annoying circumstances, but now I can't load any saves from before I reinstalled. They are there, but whenever I select them my game crashes to...
  9. Can't Reinstall Gears 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Reinstall Gears 5: I can't reinstall Gears 5. I uninstalled it because it stopped working. When I attempt to reinstall the game, whether it be through the Microsoft Store or the Xbox (Beta) app, I am told that the...
  10. (Xbox app) Can't reinstall Metro Exodus after pausing download and restarting PC

in XBoX on Windows
    (Xbox app) Can't reinstall Metro Exodus after pausing download and restarting PC: Due to a Denuvo error i had to uninstall metro exodus so i started re-downloading it via the XBOX app but had to restart my PC for an unrelated matter. I paused the download then restarted my PC...