Can't reinstall Xbox app

Discus and support Can't reinstall Xbox app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi. I get the following message when i try to reinstall Xbox app. Error code: 0x80073D05. aae36b02-316a-4c0a-bc48-9dd7d23a4ce0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ErickSISA, Oct 29, 2020.

1. ErickSISA
    ErickSISA Guest

Can't reinstall Xbox app

Hi.

I get the following message when i try to reinstall Xbox app.

Error code: 0x80073D05.

:)

ErickSISA, Oct 29, 2020
  2. IUBrandonUl Win User

Can't reinstall Xbox app

Hello, ErickSISA! If you search the Error Code on Google.

(The error occurs when the operating system cannot install the application for the unknown reason. In some cases, people can solve the problem by restarting the computer and trying to install the desired program again. The error
    code is 0x80073D05, in case you need it.)

Have You tried restarting your phone/pc? or Turn it off and back on?

or try Refreshing the Data Cache in yoru settings? You should also Look on youtube for some videos that also May Help out with this Problem.

I Hope This Helps! Have a good day!

You should also Try Contacting Support If you issue Isn't Resolved..

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/ (XBox Support LInk)

Sincerely, Brandon K.~
  3. IUBrandonUl Win User

Can't reinstall Xbox app

Hmm, this is Strange. could it be a Storage issue with your Pc? You should also try contacting support.

"(1-800-469-9269)

Phone Support You can call Xbox's tech support number (1-800-469-9269)"

I Hope this problem you are experiencing gets resolved quickly!

Sincerely, Brandon K.~
  4. ErickSISA Win User

Can't reinstall Xbox app

Thanks for the answer.

I've tried restarting the pc, deleting the caché and removing the miscrosoft store with the power shell of windows but i have the same message.

I also looked on Youtube but a i can't get a solution. I don't know how this happened, I just uninstalled the app normally.
  5. NiallDickenson Win User

Mixer App on Xbox One

I would try and uninstall the App and reinstall.
    You can't on xbox
  6. Les_Lewis Win User

XBox One App Does not open

I used the version that was on the computer after the Nov update of Windows 10. I checked for additional updates but none were found. I then removed the Xbox One app and downloaded and installed the beta app. It had the same problem, so I uninstalled it
    and reinstalled the original app. I can't tell you the version because I can't get that far into the app to check.

I will reinstall the beta version and report the problem there.
Thema:

Can't reinstall Xbox app

1. Can't reinstall Xbox app - Similar Threads - Can't reinstall app

2. Can't seem to reinstall Forza Horizon 4 after reinstalling Windows.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't seem to reinstall Forza Horizon 4 after reinstalling Windows.: I had to reinstall Windows because I was having some problems with it. I got it repaired by a family friend, he backed up all my large files such as my games. All is fine and well but I can't seem...
  3. Can't Reinstall Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Reinstall Xbox Game Pass: I was having a black screen problem when i opened Xbox game pass, so i decided to uninstall and intall the app again, i've done that a couple of times. But this time when i try to reinstall the...
  4. Can't reinstall the Xbox App on windows 10! error 0x80190194

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reinstall the Xbox App on windows 10! error 0x80190194: I'm trying to reinstall the Xbox app on my pc so I can play with a friend of mine, but I immediatly get the message saying that "there was a problem and it wasn't possible to install the app...
  5. Can't reinstall Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't reinstall Minecraft: I was opening Minecraft and it took time to open so I tried many times and it used to get stuck at the same place again and again then I tried reinstalling but It was not downloading. Pls, Help...
  6. Can't reinstall Easy Anti-Cheat on "WindowsApps" folder (xbox game pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't reinstall Easy Anti-Cheat on "WindowsApps" folder (xbox game pass): Every time I launch a video game from the xbox game pass that needs "Easy Anti-cheat", like Bleeding Edge or Halo, it tells me that Easy Anti-cheat is not installed and I can't launch it. [img]...
  7. I Can't Reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    I Can't Reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10: Hello, A few weeks ago I unrolled form the beta version of Minecraft Windows 10 and when I went to reinstall it it starts downloading until it hits 1.84mb the it says it starts installing then...
  8. (Xbox app) Can't reinstall Metro Exodus after pausing download and restarting PC

in XBoX on Windows
    (Xbox app) Can't reinstall Metro Exodus after pausing download and restarting PC: Due to a Denuvo error i had to uninstall metro exodus so i started re-downloading it via the XBOX app but had to restart my PC for an unrelated matter. I paused the download then restarted my PC...
  9. Xbox Beta for PC doesn't install games and can't reinstall the app

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta for PC doesn't install games and can't reinstall the app: Hello, All of a sudden I can't download games anymore on the Xbox Beta app for PC. It was working fine then all the downloads stopped at 0%. I've tried uninstalling the Xbox Beta app and now I...
  10. I can't play the YouTube app in mi 360, I deleted and reinstaled and it doesn't work yet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play the YouTube app in mi 360, I deleted and reinstaled and it doesn't work yet: I deleted the app and reinstaled again and the message keep there, I do what the support page says, what else can I do? The other apps and games works correctly 14c17e08-827c-43de-b5b0-67bf7da61030