cant remember my mail on 1 of my accounts PLZ help

Discus and support cant remember my mail on 1 of my accounts PLZ help in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; today when i got my new pc i downloaded minecraft and added all my accounts but 1 off them dident get added and i have tryed every single mail i know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by louis___, Jul 3, 2021.

1. louis___
    louis___ Guest

today when i got my new pc i downloaded minecraft and added all my accounts but 1 off them dident get added and i have tryed every single mail i know off i have some kind off a ID under the name on my old pc is ther somting u can use that for its allot of random lethers and numbers and - plz annyone help

:)

louis___, Jul 3, 2021
  2. StoriedBadge78 Win User

xbox live

ddid not work plz some 1 help me

my account name`xstylehardx wont login on xbox.com and cannot dawnload that 1 on xbox live plz some 1 help or some 1 now how to fix it?
  3. ArcticJaguar5 Win User

xbox live help

hi can any body help me plz i tryed to sign to xbl it said cant connect but my bro can sign in then i download my account it says error cant download it then my accounts gone off the xbox ive tested my xbl connection everythings fine the i sign in on my
    pc on xbox.com it lets me do it but i go to account it says it appears that u have found a glitch in the system ive tryed eveerything help me plz
  4. RyanArndt Win User

Cant log into xbox account

Plz help cant log into my account on my Xbox it says we couldn't sign you in try again in a few minutes, or check or account by signing into account.live.com. sign in: 0x800488FC
  5. XUndeadUnicornX Win User

Account is gone and cant be recovered.

Im trying to get my account that isnt banned back, it has the same e-mail as my banned account though. and i cant recover it. i need help on changing the e-mail connected to my non-banned account
  6. JonathanGarcia6 Win User

headset problem

My headset works but when i plug it in my controller it says microphone cant be found and cannot hear nothing plz help me
    PLZ HELP
Thema:

1. cant remember my mail on 1 of my accounts PLZ help - Similar Threads - cant remember mail

2. Cant remember old account or email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant remember old account or email.: Hi guys, SO I am in a children´s hospital where I am the patient and they provided me with an xbox 1s. But last night I accidentally scheduled the light/dark theme transition and had to reset the...
  3. i cant remember my xbox account email... i needd to stop my payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant remember my xbox account email... i needd to stop my payment: i have an Xbox one account, but i cant remember my email. i can only remember my password and nota number to my Xbox. i dont use my account anymore so i need to stop the payment ASAP... please...
  4. Cant remember my kinect password and question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant remember my kinect password and question: I can't remember my password or security question answer to set up my kinect 1121fc01-16d2-49c7-9620-9a6dc5c6f2f5
  5. CANT REMEMBER LOGIN CODE FOR MY XBOX 360 WHAT CAN I DO

in XBoX on Consoles
    CANT REMEMBER LOGIN CODE FOR MY XBOX 360 WHAT CAN I DO: So i wanted to login to my old xbox account on my 360 but i cant remember my 4 digit passcode anyway i can get through it without deleting my data? 939d9cb5-bc22-4df2-8a7a-96918925831e
  6. Console Reset ---> Lost gamer tag/cant remember microsoft account/didn't link phone or credit ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Reset ---> Lost gamer tag/cant remember microsoft account/didn't link phone or credit ...: My console got reset (kids didn't know why). However, I set up a Microsoft Account specifically for the Xbox and do not remember what it was. I lost all my Gamer Tag/Accounts. I have about a...
  7. Forgot parental code and also cant remember of the question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot parental code and also cant remember of the question: i try to reset my parental code and also answer my question that show but it doesnt work because i forgot it. Will u try to help me solve it. Pls. Tq for support. 4e2230db-7c0f-411f-925c-291e840e4293
  8. Cant remember email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant remember email: I have tried to recover my gamertag but cant remember the email an have no idea at all what it is , is there anything can be done to get the email or is this just a dead end??...
  9. how can i reset family pass code as cant remember ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i reset family pass code as cant remember ?: how can I reset family pass code as cant remember code ? e838d49a-8414-4e42-bfa1-b460d1ab0417
  10. XBOX ONE needs a Wireless Chat Headset ASAP! Remember the one on 360? why cant they make ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE needs a Wireless Chat Headset ASAP! Remember the one on 360? why cant they make ...: XBOX ONE needs a Wireless Chat Headset ASAP! Remember the one on 360? [View:http://imageurlhost.com/images/rxqmn9biuppse17l7c.jpg:217:164] I'm not talking about a turtle beach type headset....