Can't remember my Windows Live ID from 8!!! years ago, so cannot access my Fable 3 DLC

Discus and support Can't remember my Windows Live ID from 8!!! years ago, so cannot access my Fable 3 DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any possible way to get my Fable 3 DLC keys and just put them on another account? Whatever ID I had 8 years ago, I can't remember. So I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MidshipDoor447, Jun 12, 2019 at 7:13 PM.

1. Can't remember my Windows Live ID from 8!!! years ago, so cannot access my Fable 3 DLC

Is there any possible way to get my Fable 3 DLC keys and just put them on another account?

Whatever ID I had 8 years ago, I can't remember. So I can't access my DLC. I can play Fable 3 perfectly fine through steam, it has all my old DLC keys that I used 8 years ago, but I can't activate any of them through steam, and I can't remember an ID from
    8 years ago.

I want to actually play the game, but also put my DLC to use after all these years, but I really cannot remember an ID I had 8 years ago, considering I only made one for the game.

Again... all the codes belong to me, and are present on my steam account. I just can't activate them apparently without knowing my old throwaway Live ID.

:)

MidshipDoor447, Jun 12, 2019 at 7:13 PM
Thema:

Can't remember my Windows Live ID from 8!!! years ago, so cannot access my Fable 3 DLC

1. Can't remember my Windows Live ID from 8!!! years ago, so cannot access my Fable 3 DLC - Similar Threads - Can't remember Windows

2. Friend and I can't remember his old password to his Microsoft/Xbox account and we no longer...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend and I can't remember his old password to his Microsoft/Xbox account and we no longer...: Hi there! So title basically says it all unfortunately ("Friend and I can't remember his old password to his Microsoft/Xbox account and we no longer have access to the old email, but also can't...
  3. Can't remember mail address use for Xboxlive account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't remember mail address use for Xboxlive account: This is a nightmare. No idea what is the address mail that was used to pay for games on Xbox Live as well as password. Old xbox died so no way I can find that on it and I need that mail address...
  4. Buckle Up Buttercups, I can't remember my account details at all

in XBoX Accessibility
    Buckle Up Buttercups, I can't remember my account details at all: So with the new announcement of Halo coming to PC (finally!), I thought I'd break out the old Xbox Live account from several years ago. As it turns out you need an email and not the gamertag that...
  5. I lost my account and I can't remember the email...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I lost my account and I can't remember the email...: Hello I'm cybl I lost my account and I can't get it back since i forgot the email and i need help can someone please help how to fix this I didn't add a phone number to it and when I tried finding...
  6. Xbox One - all profiles deleted and can't remember Guest passcode. How to recover?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - all profiles deleted and can't remember Guest passcode. How to recover?: Hey all... so, my kid got pissed because he didn't like the limits we had previously agreed to (I know, right??) for his Xbox One time limits, and while I was away on a business trip, he deleted...
  7. Can't remember xbox one email account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't remember xbox one email account.: my xbox restarted after I accidentally unplugged it off the wall, I have profiles that I've spent months on and spent money through, can you please help me access my account, thank you....
  8. Question about other account which has a gold membership but I can't remember the password

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about other account which has a gold membership but I can't remember the password: Hey there, I have a question I'm hoping somebody can answer for me. My younger brother purchased an xbox one a few years back and made an account with a gold membership that is being charged to my...
  9. i can't remember name of the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't remember name of the game: game is third person and there's a guy who can blow his head with the grenade, he can dress up like a police officer, he can go to prison, get chased by animals and he can also pee, it's like real...
  10. How do I reset my xbox360 passcode, and I can't remember the security question

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I reset my xbox360 passcode, and I can't remember the security question: I need to reset the passcode on my son's Xbox 360, now that he is 20 and on his own and I can' t remember the code nor the answer to the security question. b13f9000-5f15-411f-a09e-290f73d9dff2