Can't remove device from account

Discus and support Can't remove device from account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't remove a device from my account . It re-appears after I delete it from the account. This is stopping me from adding my new device to my account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Humbee 31, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Humbee 31
    Humbee 31 Guest

I can't remove a device from my account . It re-appears after I delete it from the account. This is stopping me from adding my new device to my account because I am at the max.

Can this limit for devices be suspended (or at least allow us to add one more device) until this problem is resolved?

:)

Humbee 31, Nov 14, 2014
  2. KenVinTX
    KenVinTX Guest
    Remove Device from Account

I'd like to remove an old Xbox One and Kinect that I have listed in "My Devices" I no longer own them. How do I do that?

KenVinTX, Nov 14, 2014
  3. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest
    Remove Device from Account

Go to the devices page, sign in, then click "More actions" next to the device you want to remove and an option to remove it is there.

SigmaTheDJ, Nov 14, 2014
  4. Flynn Jones
    Flynn Jones Guest

I'm having the same issue. I've been trying to remove an old zune device for the past few days, so I can start using my iOS device for music.

Flynn Jones, Nov 15, 2014
Thema:

1. Can't remove device from account - Similar Threads - Can't remove device

2. Why can't I remove subscription?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't I remove subscription?: This is my daughters xbox account i made for her and i want to cancel the subscription as she is on my xbox so i dont need 2. Went to cancel and cannot remove someone please help. Cant even...
  3. Não consigo remover a senha parental [I can't remove the parental password]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo remover a senha parental [I can't remove the parental password]: Comprei um Xbox usado e veio com senha parental e o antigo dono falo que não lembra a senha então entrei em CTT com a Microsoft e eles me deu um códico pra resetar a senha mais quando eu coloco o...
  4. Can't Remove Old Xbox One X from game pass app

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Remove Old Xbox One X from game pass app: This is a continuing issue. I have the game pass app on my phone and tablet, it still shows an xbox that I don't have anymore(gave it to a friend). The probloem is when I remotely download a game,...
  5. Can't update the [Removed] console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't update the [Removed] console: i reseted my Xbox one S, but then i always got stuck on the update part everytime, because everytime i tried to update the console, then it always says 'Something went wrong' and say the error...
  6. I can't remove restrictions from my account.

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't remove restrictions from my account.: I'm trying to remove restrictions from my Microsoft account that prevent me from playing on Minecraft servers and with friends. When I do what the instructions in the app say, nothing happens and...
  7. I can't seem to remove my Childs consent

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't seem to remove my Childs consent: My child is having a hard time on going online and i don't know how you remove your consent on her so he can join the other family we made (we still use it) 8b09f81b-0754-48ef-9a4a-ca9a05ed1b3e
  8. I can't remove a toxic player from my club.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't remove a toxic player from my club.: I think it's because they are set to offline but they are pretty much just destroying my minecraft realm and saying very derogatory terms to my player base. Really need something to fix this...
  9. No puedo quitar la versión BETA de minecraft windows 10 [Mod Translation-I can't remove the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo quitar la versión BETA de minecraft windows 10 [Mod Translation-I can't remove the...: Hola, he tratado diferentes formas quitar esta versión del juego, diferentes asistentes de Xbox me atendieron y después de diferentes métodos solo me indicaron consultar por este medio, porfavor...
  10. I can't remove my device from microsoft acaunt and pamant too!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't remove my device from microsoft acaunt and pamant too!: I sold device, and need to remove, but after try remove have a mesage Try another link and xbox one still in my acc? No support online ! PLS! HELP 68e7bb5d-d082-40aa-8ff0-b97f6575e418