Can't remove follower from Xbox list

Discus and support Can't remove follower from Xbox list in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There is one person stuck on my followers list that I cannot remove, I am not their friend and they are not mine. I've tried the block unblock method,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheTasteOfInk05, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Can't remove follower from Xbox list

There is one person stuck on my followers list that I cannot remove, I am not their friend and they are not mine. I've tried the block unblock method, tried refriending them and then waiting a few minutes then unfriending. Yet they still stay stuck on my followers list, if you view their friends list I am not on there either yet I still get alerts when they come online. The XBOX "followers" is such a stupid feature I wish Microsoft would do away with it. Microsoft or XBOX could you please help me with this? I feel the only way to fix this issue is to just create a new XBOX account which I am hoping I don't have to do.

:)

TheTasteOfInk05, Mar 3, 2021
  2. 1JayMax Win User

Cannot remove follower(s) from list

I don't believe you can remove followers. Just block them and they went be able to see your activity
  3. Daniel_0815 Win User

Hi cjsEV,

do you have any previous connections to them, like shared activities on Xbox?

If not, this is clearly an error and I would contact the support for help to remove these account or block them.
  4. 2Jon2Alex2 Win User

Good news is that when they are blocked, they cannot see ANY of your activities, so not much to worry about.
  5. cjsEV Win User

This issue is a common feature of my profile and there was an really helpful Ambassador who helped me back then and resolved the issue. All they asked was for me to timestamp when i blocked them and she took care of the rest.

I appreciate the responses but I think you’re not fully understanding the issue

I have 2 people blocked. I do NOT appear on their friends list any longer which does not make them a follower of my gamertag. However, when I look at my followers list they show up there
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

As far as I am aware you cannot remove followers. You can however block them and they will never see your activity
Thema:

Can't remove follower from Xbox list

1. Can't remove follower from Xbox list - Similar Threads - Can't remove follower

2. I can't remove Minecraft beta

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't remove Minecraft beta: Hi, i am not signed for minecraft beta and i have it. i can't install xbox insider to get original minecraft back. Please help me, i am on Windows 10 7945eb79-1fcf-4cb5-b855-76f142482ae1
  3. Removed self from family on xbox and can't add back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed self from family on xbox and can't add back?: I removed myself from my xbox family since I didn't think I needed to be in it (im on a child/teen account, but my content access is set to appropriate up to age 16), but it turns out i need...
  4. Xbox One Can't Remove Follower!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Can't Remove Follower!: How do you remove a follower on Xbox One that can't be removed by blocking and unblocking method? I can use block & unlock method it's just these two guys stuck on my followers list, I want them...
  5. Why can't I remove followers anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I remove followers anymore?: Has something changed in a recent update? Usually you'd block someone and they'd also be removed from your followers list as well as on their end. I can removed my actual friends with no problem...
  6. Can't remove certain followers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't remove certain followers: For some reason I can't remove certain followers. Even though I block these certain followers, they still show up in my followers list 3e34ea79-e66c-46e7-b421-576d9709c990
  7. Why I can't remove follower subscriber from my list ? Is this made deliberately intentionally ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I can't remove follower subscriber from my list ? Is this made deliberately intentionally ...: I don't understand why I by mistake added someone or subscribed for someone in xbox live windows app, and after his nickname are located in my friends & clubs list.. I tried to unfriend what I...
  8. I can't remove my follower :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't remove my follower :(: When I remove some of my friends and I don't want them to follow me I block them but for some reason they are not removing this is only happens to some people I remove not all. What do I do? And...
  9. I can't remove some of my followers

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't remove some of my followers: When I remove some of my friends and I don't want them to follow me I block them but for some reason they are not removing this is only happens to some people I remove not all. What do I do? And...
  10. Can't remove a follower. Blocking doesn't work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't remove a follower. Blocking doesn't work.: Hi, I have one player I no longer wish to play with but I can't seem to get him off my follower's list. Normally, you just block a player to completely to get rid of him/her. It removes them from...