Cant Remove Payment Option From Banned XboxLive Account! Have Proof Of Info. @STAFF

Discus and support Cant Remove Payment Option From Banned XboxLive Account! Have Proof Of Info. @STAFF in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I'm looking to see if a staff will be able to remove the payment option from my xboxlive account because for the last month I have been getting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SurefireGnat512, May 27, 2014.

1. Cant Remove Payment Option From Banned XboxLive Account! Have Proof Of Info. @STAFF

Hello, I'm looking to see if a staff will be able to remove the payment option from my xboxlive account because for the last month I have been getting charged.

So first of all, i've already tried logging in on the this site but it will not let me access the page to remove my payment option and so I tried another method that another support member posted a while back to try to remove it by logging into ( commerce.microsoft.com
    ) and trying to remove it from there.

Proof of me on commerce.microsoft.com trying to remove my payment option:

Screenshot

and also if you can would I be able to transfer my money to my new account or refund?

Anyways Thankyou and I hope you can solve my problem. Cant Remove Payment Option From Banned XboxLive Account! Have Proof Of Info. @STAFF :)

:)

SurefireGnat512, May 27, 2014
  2. Jsquads23
    Jsquads23 Guest
    Xbox Live $2 For 2 Months Offer won't connect!

i just figured it out, you just have to remove your payment option from xboxlive account on comp. then go on dashboard and select 2/$2 then reenter your payment option Cant Remove Payment Option From Banned XboxLive Account! Have Proof Of Info. @STAFF :) let me know if that wrked for you..

Jsquads23, May 27, 2014
  3. MY PAYMENT OPTION UNABLE TO BE USED

Hi i was wondering a while back one of my accounts got banned and i pointed out an investigation over the phone with xbox customer support 1800-469-9269 and they blocked the account and there was a payment option was banned from being able to be used on
    xbox live and i wanted to know if u could unblock the account and remove the payment option off the account Mw2 Lobby10thxD thanks? and the only reason why im asking if u could remove the payment option is i know all the info on the account but the windows
    live id and password.

TTG IS H O S T, May 27, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Cant Remove Payment Option From Banned XboxLive Account! Have Proof Of Info. @STAFF

You will need to contact support directly to speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Also, nothing can be transferred between accounts, especially if the account has been banned. You forfeit everything you had on the account.

Smwutches, May 27, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

You will need to contact support directly to speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Also, nothing can be transferred between accounts, especially if the account has been banned. You forfeit everything you had on the account.
  6. Jsquads23 Win User

Xbox Live $2 For 2 Months Offer won't connect!

i just figured it out, you just have to remove your payment option from xboxlive account on comp. then go on dashboard and select 2/$2 then reenter your payment option :) let me know if that wrked for you..
  7. HulkUK75 Win User

credit card

8. IcemanBRFC Win User

Xbox Gold Live trial

Hi thanks for the response. Ive tried to pay for a Gold Subscription, but it keeps on saying that i cant . says i need to try a different payment option.

Error

This payment option is used on as many accounts as it is allowed to be. remove it from thise accounts and try again or add a different payment option.

*** i only have this payment option under 1 account, so not sure why its saying i have it under too many accounts. I tried to add another payment option, and it also wouldnt allow me to add one.

Any suggestions of how to check if i have other accounts with this payment option?
  9. KrisFarrell Win User

Upgrading to Gold

Can you try to remove and then re-add your payment option? Making sure all your info is correct to what the bank would have on file and matches the billing contact info for your Xbox account.

You can check your billing contact info by selecting My Account under your gamertag on the top right of Xbox.com.

Also if you have any other payment options linked to the acccount can you try and remove them too? If your not using them it would be best to not have them on the account.

support.xbox.com/.../add-edit-xbox-live-payment-option

Let me know how you get on with that!
Thema:

1. Cant Remove Payment Option From Banned XboxLive Account! Have Proof Of Info. @STAFF - Similar Threads - Cant Remove Payment

2. I cant remove a certain follower.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant remove a certain follower.: When I want to remove a follower I block and unblock them and I disappear from their friendslist but theres one guy I block and unblock everytime I do this but he never disappear he is still on my...
  3. I cant remove myself as a follower

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant remove myself as a follower: I added someone as a friend on Xbox live but they did not add me back. So I was a follower in their follower's list. This person was displayed as a friend on my friend's list. This person blocked...
  4. Cant add friends but can remove them from the desktop browser

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add friends but can remove them from the desktop browser: Cant add friends but can remove them from the desktop browser within my xbox live profile. Button is rendered useless but the remove friend works FIX IT 19917549-3f9c-478d-bdce-976de26369e8
  5. How come i cant remove my card details after i make a purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How come i cant remove my card details after i make a purchase: I dont wanna auto renewl my xbox gold, because of that i used an amex gift card that just enough for 1 year and removed my bank.card but now that card has a 0 balance and it wont let me renew with...
  6. I cant remove my debit card from my account

in XBoX on Mobile
    I cant remove my debit card from my account: I cant remove my expired debit card from my xbox account because of pending charges. Everything on my billing history is complete, i have turned off auto renewal for both xbox live gold and EA...
  7. I cant remove my payment option.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant remove my payment option.: Yes, I cant remove my payment option cuz it just says "Sorry there is a problem with the Xbox service. Try again later" Status code is 8C150009 and i does not work. I think Microsoft scammed me?...
  8. Cant remove credit card cause it says there's pending charges

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant remove credit card cause it says there's pending charges: I want to remove my credit card from my accoubt but its says theres pending charges that need to finish before i can remove it. Do you know whats happening (i just turned of auto renew for my ea...
  9. EA Access payed with Paypal but cant remove Paypal account after finished payment for 12 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    EA Access payed with Paypal but cant remove Paypal account after finished payment for 12 months: I want to remove my Paypal account from my son's MS account which he uses on Xbox One S. Tonight i wanted to sign up a 12 months EA Access for my eldest boy. I thought Paypal would be a safe...
  10. Sold my xbox and forgot to remove Home setting. I cant set it and now I have no home xbox. HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sold my xbox and forgot to remove Home setting. I cant set it and now I have no home xbox. HELP: HELP I sold my xbox and forgot to remove the Home setting from it. The Set As Home xbox option isn't available. I removed the device from my account via the xbox.com site so only my actual xbox...