Can't remove Pinball FX2 game history

Discus and support Can't remove Pinball FX2 game history in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have 0 achievements and 0 avatar awards in this game, but I can't remove it. It disappears and comes right back when I sign in. Is there any fix for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ArcCsc, May 25, 2014.

1. ArcCsc
    ArcCsc Guest

I have 0 achievements and 0 avatar awards in this game, but I can't remove it. It disappears and comes right back when I sign in. Is there any fix for this?

:)

ArcCsc, May 25, 2014
  2. Inxlinx
    Inxlinx Guest
    Good Arcade Games

I like Pinball FX2 and Battlefield 1943 (if you're into shooters). Pinball FX2 has some good dlc tables, and BF1943 plays like a full retail BF game.

Inxlinx, May 25, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Star Wars Pinball

It's an add-on to Pinball FX2, not an individual game. You would need to download Pinball FX2 in order to play the Star Wars tables.

Smwutches, May 25, 2014
  4. Jazz E J
    Jazz E J Guest

if the game is still installed then maybe its just adding it back on after you have deleted the achievement?

Jazz E J, May 26, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Star Wars Pinball

It's an add-on to Pinball FX2, not an individual game. You would need to download Pinball FX2 in order to play the Star Wars tables.
  6. Lactos292 Win User

Free swag cause microsoft loves us!

[quote user="MSQ Ganner"]

Games that are free on the Marketplace:

- Doritos Crash Course

- Harms Way

- Aegis Wing

- Hexic HD

- Dash of Destruction

- Totem Ball

Not quite free Games:

- Pinball FX2 (it's free and will transfer your pinball tables from Pinball FX1 to Pinball FX2 but extra pinball tables will cost msp)

- Crimson Alliance (the game is free to D/L but is subject to microtransactions)

The rest of the free stuff on the Marketplace constitute of pics, themes, and games add-ons

[/quote]To add to this, Dash of Destruction has now been removed, so is only available to those that had it before. There is also at least one free table for Pinball FX2, but all the others cost.
  7. Sinister me31 Win User

SOLUTION: Some game discs not reading/playing - how to fix it!

can a game content be imported from pinball FX2 to pinball FX3
  8. Inxlinx Win User

Good Arcade Games

I like Pinball FX2 and Battlefield 1943 (if you're into shooters). Pinball FX2 has some good dlc tables, and BF1943 plays like a full retail BF game.
  9. Poofius Win User

Which game do you go back to when not playing newly purchased games?

One of the many Fallout games or Pinball FX2
Thema:

1. Can't remove Pinball FX2 game history - Similar Threads - Can't remove Pinball

2. You can't remove friends if they are offline. Online friends you can remove from friends...

in XboX Insiders
    You can't remove friends if they are offline. Online friends you can remove from friends...: [IMG] submitted by /u/joshmary1 [link] [comments]
  3. Can't sign in to Xbox Beta App / Can't launch Xbox Identity Provider / Can't remove credit...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Xbox Beta App / Can't launch Xbox Identity Provider / Can't remove credit...: Holy **** microsoft! Are you **** serious with this ****?! First I can't even **** install the xbox beta app. I try right-clicking and running as administrator, this fails! I have to right-click...
  4. Can't remove The Surge, Xbox Beta app doesn't uninstall fully.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't remove The Surge, Xbox Beta app doesn't uninstall fully.: Been trying to fix this for about 4 hours now. I tried to uninstall the Wins 10 version of the game though the Xbox Beta app, but all it does it remove the shortcut from the app itself. Now the...
  5. Can't Remove my Xbox One S from Insider Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Remove my Xbox One S from Insider Program: Hello everyone, My Xbox One S is in the Insider Program, even though I don't want it to. I tried removing it on my Xbox via the Insiders Hub app, my console didn't pop up on the remove devices...
  6. Can't Remove my Xbox One S from Insider Program

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Remove my Xbox One S from Insider Program: Hello everyone, My Xbox One S is in the Insider Program, even though I don't want it to. I tried removing it on my Xbox via the Insiders Hub app, my console didn't pop up on the remove devices...
  7. Why did I get this badge? I can't remove it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get this badge? I can't remove it.: What is going on here? Why did I get this badge in my profile? I am trying to find a way to unequip it. [img] The badge below to the right of my 10 year Xbox Live Gold symbol....
  8. Trying to figure out why I can't remove my credit card/ where it is linked

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trying to figure out why I can't remove my credit card/ where it is linked: I got an xbox recently and when I went to buy live, I saw credit card information was already on it. I bought a year of gold (but no recurring subscription) and tried to then delete my card (not...
  9. E102 E105, removed insider build weeks ago, still can't update

in XboX Insiders
    E102 E105, removed insider build weeks ago, still can't update: So my Xbox died afew week ago, I was in the alpha build, I removed it from the manage devices months ago, been bit busy with everything that's going on, plugged my Xbox back in at the offline...
  10. Why can't I remove all the shortcuts on my xbox 1 dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I remove all the shortcuts on my xbox 1 dashboard?: When I log into my xbox I don't want to see all the shortcut tiles on the screen. I just want to see my background picture. To launch a game I want to hit the xbox button to pull up a menu and...