Can't reorganize Qued Games/No Estimated Time Left

Discus and support Can't reorganize Qued Games/No Estimated Time Left in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have games downloading but I can't reorder them. Aren't we supposed to be able to re order the games in the my games and apps now when downloading... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TengokuNoHashi, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Can't reorganize Qued Games/No Estimated Time Left

I have games downloading but I can't reorder them. Aren't we supposed to be able to re order the games in the my games and apps now when downloading and installing ? I also don't see the new estimated time left that they said was there also.

submitted by /u/TengokuNoHashi
    [link] [comments]

/u/TengokuNoHashi, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Can't reorganize Qued Games/No Estimated Time Left

1. Can't reorganize Qued Games/No Estimated Time Left - Similar Threads - Can't reorganize Qued

2. Can't update the [Removed] console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't update the [Removed] console: i reseted my Xbox one S, but then i always got stuck on the update part everytime, because everytime i tried to update the console, then it always says 'Something went wrong' and say the error...
  3. Why can't there be a Farsi Language on the Xbox One or any of Microsofts Gaming Consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't there be a Farsi Language on the Xbox One or any of Microsofts Gaming Consoles?: tens of millions of people are already fluent with this language so why don't we add it to the list? 56fae805-6a7e-40d7-97e5-c1273a61a703
  4. I bought halo mcc on the microsoft store on my pc and can't download it on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought halo mcc on the microsoft store on my pc and can't download it on my xbox: Just needed to know Feels like i may have to buy it again d1c265ca-a1bb-474c-91b4-6cecf0f26d35
  5. I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal: Hey, I can't seem to buy the current Game Pass Ultimate 3 month deal, I have xbox live already. A visa is connected to the account, but it gives a error when pressing the buy button. I thought...
  6. I can't fully install The Division 2!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't fully install The Division 2!: it's been three days since i bought this game and for three day i installed it three times every time it stops at 97% which is really frustrating I've already tried all the known solutions on...
  7. Tried to move downloaded game to new ssd and now I can't install it at all.

in XBoX on Windows
    Tried to move downloaded game to new ssd and now I can't install it at all.: I tried to uninstall it from the original drive while it wasn't connected, it seemed fine at first but thou the game is not installed the icon does not leave the left side tray, and each time I...
  8. Can't install games Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install games Xbox Game Pass PC: I bought the xbox game pass on PC and I'm not able to download and install any game : Code error : 0x80d03002 I updated windows, I tried reinstalling Game Services, and more, I don't know what...
  9. Halo Reach can't enable capture last 30 seconds!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Reach can't enable capture last 30 seconds!!: So normally when you first use the capture last 30 seconds on a game/app you have to enable it, but for some reason i can't enable it for Halo Reach. It has happen on different games and I'm...
  10. Can't add an account to a new Xbox One X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add an account to a new Xbox One X.: I just bought a new One X Gears 5 bundle and after hooking it up and setting it up, it won't let me add an account. It doesn't give an error code at all. A screen pops up with a spinning wheel, it...