Can't repair the Edge browser for Xbox One

Discus and support Can't repair the Edge browser for Xbox One in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; If people in the forum have an issue with the Edge browser I always give them the advice to make a factory reset. It always helped them and me either... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by [EX], Aug 29, 2021.

1. [EX]
    [EX] Guest

If people in the forum have an issue with the Edge browser I always give them the advice to make a factory reset.

It always helped them and me either !

But now I have an issue but 3 factory resets and hard resets didn't work.

The issue is, if I change to full screen with the View button, I can not change back. I must close and restart the app to switcch off the full screen mode.

Any idea what else I could do ?

Thx

:)

2. Foxdie
    Foxdie New Member
    hmm

Foxdie, Sep 9, 2021
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is

Welcome to the community.

This appears to be a system bug compared to Edge on Xbox.

Because factory resets don't always work, Microsoft should fix it in an upcoming update.

Regards,

George C.
  4. Lady Nataleigh Win User

how Can I open Google Meet on my Xbox one

You can't download Chrome on Xbox One, the only browser you can use is Microsoft Edge.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Trouble with purchasing backwards compatible games

You can't use the edge browser on the xbox one for 360 purchases you must use the pc and the website
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Cookies

Are you having trouble viewing content in your browser on Xbox One? And are you comparing settings against the new Edge on a PC to Xbox One? I don't believe they have updated Xbox One's browser to the new Edge yet.
  7. MadGameXP Win User

how do i download google chrome or google browser and get microsoft silver light on my xbox 360?

No only internet explorer is browser for xbox 360, however on xbox one they changed the browser to microsoft edge..
Thema:

1. Can't repair the Edge browser for Xbox One - Similar Threads - Can't repair Edge

2. Unable to find shipping label for XBox Repair order, also can't input my number for a call...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find shipping label for XBox Repair order, also can't input my number for a call...: I got an XBox Series S and it was working great for one week. After one week, I woke up in the morning and went to turn on my XBox and it showed me the "Something Went Wrong" screen with an E100...
  3. Can't submit a repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't submit a repair: I have a problem with my Xbox S which is still under warranty. Console starts up which leads to update saying 52% complete and then goes no higher. After a while changes to error screen with...
  4. XBOX Series X Won't Turn On & Can't Create Repair Ticket

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Won't Turn On & Can't Create Repair Ticket: Hello all, I received the series x on launch day and it was working flawlessly all week. Unfortunately, I went to turn on the device today and it's completely dead. I've tried all the suggested...
  5. Can't request Elite Series 2 bumper repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't request Elite Series 2 bumper repair: Im at my wit's end with Microsoft Support. My Elite Series 2 is under limited warranty vut the website will not let me process a repair request. My right bumper is no longer registering for some...
  6. Why can't I start a warranty request to repair a bumper on an elite series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I start a warranty request to repair a bumper on an elite series 2 controller?: When I start a warranty repair request to replace the left bumper, I am immediately greeted with "We can't continue this order. For assistance, contact us." I tried talking to an Xbox gamer, but...
  7. No puedo solicitar una reparación de consola[Translation-I can't request a console repair]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo solicitar una reparación de consola[Translation-I can't request a console repair]: Ayer mi Xbox One X dejó de sacar video de manera repentina. Tras probar con distintas pantallas y cable e intentar resetear los ajustes gráficos, y que nada funcionara, fui a solicitar una...
  8. Não consigo pedir reparo para o meu xbox[Translation-I can't get my xbox repaired]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo pedir reparo para o meu xbox[Translation-I can't get my xbox repaired]: Meu xbox one x começou dando um erro no sinal HDMI, mas ainda funcionava as vezes, quando saiu a atualização ele sempre dava um erro e parava de atualizar, agora sempre que eu tento ligar ele da...
  9. Elite Series 1 faulty controller bought at London store July 2019 needing repair - can't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 1 faulty controller bought at London store July 2019 needing repair - can't...: I am trying to log a warranty repair for the above. When I go to add the device, select Xbox or Xbox Accessory, then Accessory. I enter the serial not (the long number under the bar code in the...
  10. Can't Generate Shipping Label for Repairs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Generate Shipping Label for Repairs: I live in Germany and have a USA APO mailing address. I created a service request to send in my xbox one x for repairs. I received an email confirmation that my repair order was created, but it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. view button xbox 1 edge