Cant reply to post?

Discus and support Cant reply to post? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I keep on getting this error when i try replying to post "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again." is there a limit to how many replies you can... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WarVagabond, Feb 10, 2020.

1. WarVagabond
    WarVagabond Guest

Cant reply to post?

I keep on getting this error when i try replying to post "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again." is there a limit to how many replies you can post in a certain amount of time? **On the community forum**

:)

WarVagabond, Feb 10, 2020
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Cant reply to post?

Is the post locked maybe? If not, just give it a time, or try another browser. It will fix itself. Is it only one particular post or all of them?
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

cant reply to posts

I would recommend checking your profile to see if you have any messages that might identify if any action was taken preventing you from posting, but I'd also check if you have the same behavior in a different browser?
  4. Smwutches Win User

cant reply to posts

It can be a common issue with these forums. Some of these tips may help:

1. Quick & easy, very likely to help: Hit F5 to refresh the thread before trying to compose your reply.

2. Taking too long (~10 minutes maybe) to compose your message can cause the problem. Copy what you've typed, hit F5 and try again to post.

3. Internet Explorer: Closing all iexplore processes from Task Manager and trying again will sometimes help.

4. Try another browser. No one browser is always better to use here, but another browser might work better for you at the time.

5. Having a link or an image in your post can cause this problem. Posting without the link or image then editing and adding the link or image is the workaround.

6. Trying to post more than 5 times in an hour can cause this. It's an anti-spam measure.

7. Sometimes the forums are simply having a problem and the solution is to wait for a while and try to post later.
  5. WGID Win User

Cant reply to post?

Could be a simple fix with a reset probably.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Cant reply to post?

That can be a common issue on these forums. Try these steps:

1. Quick & easy, very likely to help: Hit F5 to refresh the thread before trying to compose your reply.

2. Taking too long (~10 minutes maybe) to compose your message can cause the problem. Copy what you've typed, hit F5 and try again to post.

3. Internet Explorer: Closing all iexplore processes from Task Manager and trying again will sometimes help.

4. Try another browser. No one browser is always better to use here, but another browser might work better for you at the time.

5. Having a link or an image in your post can cause this problem. Posting without the link or image then editing and adding the link or image is the workaround.

6. Trying to post more than 5 times in an hour can cause this. It's an anti-spam measure.

7. Sometimes the forums are simply having a problem and the solution is to wait for a while and try to post later.
Thema:

Cant reply to post?

1. Cant reply to post? - Similar Threads - Cant reply post

2. So, which Xbox Game Bar is the latest? I just cant figure it out if is the Blue Icon One or...

in XboX Insiders
    So, which Xbox Game Bar is the latest? I just cant figure it out if is the Blue Icon One or...: [IMG] submitted by /u/lesly2316 [link] [comments]
  3. i cant buy free xbox 360 game or get my games with gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant buy free xbox 360 game or get my games with gold: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on Xbox it is telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option If i try on my Xbox...
  4. cant reply to my own topic

in XBoX on Windows
    cant reply to my own topic: cant reply to my own topic here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/yet-another-error-0x87e00013/9fe3b693-b598-418e-a9bd-4b04e1c31336 this would be my reply to the first person:...
  5. cant reply to posts

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant reply to posts: The last 20 mins I have been unable to reply to any posts, what's happening? Edit: i can't even reply to this thread. 758e5b64-ee06-4b83-9a32-dced17ad032d
  6. Cant post replies to posts on the xbox forums?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant post replies to posts on the xbox forums?: Trying to help a few people out, but am unable to reply as when I try to post the answer / fix it just tells me to try again... Is there a limit of replies per day you can post or something like...
  7. Cant Play Forza 5 Please reply

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Play Forza 5 Please reply: When i open Forza 5 it says ''sync forza motorsport data then pops up an unknown error has occured please try again later'' what is causing this because honestly i only bought the xbox one for...
  8. i cant reply to any messages.

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant reply to any messages.: i been trying to figure out how to resolve this problem. it wont let me reply to any messages!!!! c4ee5fab-bc2a-4b9a-8ca6-4207b70d7217
  9. Been banned and cant reply

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been banned and cant reply: hi everyone I have got a voice ban for 2 weeks I never been banned before got good rep But now i got banned and i know what for i sended a guy a message He was killing himself the whole game...
  10. Friends respond to message sent. Cant read reply white box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends respond to message sent. Cant read reply white box: Chatted up with an old xbox friend on my One. Now all of his replies are in a white box with no txt in it. So basically I can no tread his messages now. Just empty white boxxes. I can go on Pc to...