Cant Request Case Review on Account Because the Enforcement isnt listed on the website

Discus and support Cant Request Case Review on Account Because the Enforcement isnt listed on the website in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got an enforcement on my account a couple days ago and I'm unable to submit a case review because the ban doesnt even show up on the website. I only... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xD4RK3N3RGYx, Aug 13, 2019.

1. xD4RK3N3RGYx
    xD4RK3N3RGYx Guest

Cant Request Case Review on Account Because the Enforcement isnt listed on the website

I got an enforcement on my account a couple days ago and I'm unable to submit a case review because the ban doesnt even show up on the website. I only see a previously completed suspension in 2016. Customer support has no idea what's wrong and I dont know
    who I should actually contact.

:)

xD4RK3N3RGYx, Aug 13, 2019
  2. HarIey Quinn77 Win User

Did it say how long your enforcement was?
  3. Gimpy_P Win User

Did you receive an email saying you received an action on your account?

Are you sure you got a ban? Is it a communication ban?

What issue are you seeing?
  4. Peter R Fleming Win User

Can you open Xbox Assist on your Xbox One Console (Guide < System < Xbox Assist) Then can you see if it shows up in the app.
  5. ngocphi Win User

If you are using chrome switch to a non webkit or new chrome engine browser

Edge or firefox will do (ironically edge is based on the new chrome engine)

We can help with website issues if you follow the above steps.and clear cache and cookies

But no noone but the enforcement team.can help with enforcement
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Sorry but nobody in the forum's or at support can help. The Enforcement team do not use the forums.
Thema:

1. Cant Request Case Review on Account Because the Enforcement isnt listed on the website - Similar Threads - Cant Request Case

2. Cant download profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download profile: My son wants to play doubles on a Modern Warfare game like we did back in the day. I need a different profile to play or we loose progress but when I use old one or set up a new one like now, its...
  3. Halo wars 2 cant find saved games suddently

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo wars 2 cant find saved games suddently: Hi, Does anyone know about this issue? I log on and start game but it can't find saved games and dispaly there is no saved games. 9f8fcc18-2939-46db-b1ff-25547748e977
  4. Cant access my console settings Gamer tag and passkey are set, yet password still required

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access my console settings Gamer tag and passkey are set, yet password still required: DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY I CANNOT ACCESS MY OWN CONSOLE INFO. So I am the primary account holder on my families xbox one console. My gamertag and passkey have been setup (over four years ago). I...
  5. Support request closed without resolving problem - Cant access microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Support request closed without resolving problem - Cant access microsoft account: Several years ago I had an Xbox 360 and an Xbox Live profile with a bunch of digital games and some DLC. The Console red ringed and I've just been leaving it defunct. Recently got an Xbox One,...
  6. I cant cancel a friend request and we dont show up on either of our consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant cancel a friend request and we dont show up on either of our consoles: i tried adding my friend but his request doesnt come through and i cant join his game to help him out 2cf965ee-f9de-4858-ba29-aa2d845a7772
  7. xbox live: your message cant be sent ... ever time i try to send a messageor friend request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live: your message cant be sent ... ever time i try to send a messageor friend request: hello:D i am having this message ever time i send a message using my 360 or send a friend ..request.xbox live: your message cant be sent... it started yesterday and hasn't stopped i have cleared...
  8. falsely reported and cant request review.

in XBoX on Consoles
    falsely reported and cant request review.: okay so i woke up and my account had a suspension i went to check why it had a suspension and it said communications alright well you can request review if it last longer than 24 hours and was...
  9. cant send friend requests

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant send friend requests: hey there fellow xboxers, so my slims junk and the wifi card blows nuts half the time. but the current issue is that when trying to add friends it give me an error msg stating it cannot complete...
  10. Cant send friend request for new beta sashboard told to post here by xbox support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant send friend request for new beta sashboard told to post here by xbox support: Please send these gamers the beta trial Wholeeo20 DoubleG1987 ExcuseMySh0wOff RTCARNEY d04bbc1f-88c1-4a41-b10b-d281c2e4b278