Can't request Elite Series 2 bumper repair

Discus and support Can't request Elite Series 2 bumper repair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im at my wit's end with Microsoft Support. My Elite Series 2 is under limited warranty vut the website will not let me process a repair request. My... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hexed Nekomancy, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Can't request Elite Series 2 bumper repair

Im at my wit's end with Microsoft Support. My Elite Series 2 is under limited warranty vut the website will not let me process a repair request.

My right bumper is no longer registering for some reason, took it into test mode and even when i hold it down the registration flickers on and off. Havent dropped it, misused it, it hasnt seen near the play time of my Elite Series 1, and the website has
    been absolutely useless, throwing me in circles. Requesting cintroller replacement tells me my warranty is out of date. Requesting repair under my devices says we can't continue this request, olease contact us. If i go to contact us, it tells me they dont
    offer chat for hardware issues, and aends me to the virtual agent, which sends me BACK to the damn device registration page to submit a request. It is a perfect circle preventing me from requesting a repair.

What do I do?

:)

Hexed Nekomancy, Nov 7, 2020
  2. CieciuLysy Win User

I got the same problem. Why this procedure on the site ( https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/controller-warranty ) still not working for us? Nothing happens when the request button is clicked.
  3. Smwutches Win User

You'll need to request a call back or chat with support at http;//support.xbox.com/contact-us and they can help set it up for you. If you're not seeing those options, change
    your category/topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually gives those options.
  4. hawksight200 Win User

Elite Series 2 Request Repair

I'm having issues on requesting a repair on my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller under warranty. At the last step of the process, payment and review, an error message keeps appearing. Is there any other way I can submit my request? Request a phone
    call? (Wont let me request phone call due to issue not needing one) Be able to have a functioning elite controller for more than 3 months? The reason i am submitting this request is because my right bumper has been giving out and not registering more and more
    over the past week. No drops have been made so I'm a little frustrated. Somebody please help me find another route to take or anything. Thanks!
    sorry to say i have also had to file a replacement request which is under warranty. my right bumper has broken. I now have to wait for a further email to tell me what is the next step. I also have had so many issue using the on line support. lets hope Microsoft
    can get us both back to gaming soon
  5. Legojoey1234 Win User

Elite Series 2

There have been many issues with the Original Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. Peeling grips, sticky "A" button, and faulty bumper buttons were among the common issues at launch. Microsoft appears to have fixed the issues with the Series 2.

If your controller is under warranty, then repairs are free. If your controller is out of warranty, then you'll be charged a repair fee.

Check your warranty status here: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair
  6. T3chnlgydude Win User

Elite Controller Bumpers

Yeah the Elite Series 2 was basically improved from feedback of users of the Elite Series 1

Many problems were fixed including the bumpers and the grip that also came loose after some time

Hope to get an Elite Controller one day :)
Thema:

1. Can't request Elite Series 2 bumper repair - Similar Threads - Can't request Elite

2. Request to fix HDMI audio bug where users can't turn off the HDMI audio

in XboX Insiders
    Request to fix HDMI audio bug where users can't turn off the HDMI audio: I'm not a xbox insider but after the public September software update, a lot of xbox users including me are not able to turn off the HDMI audio. Please give a fix soon. submitted by /u/_BRO-...
  3. Can't request to join or make group posts.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't request to join or make group posts.: I've made an a new account a few months ago and I'm been trying to figure out why I can't request to join or make any group posts for any game. I've made sure that I'm connected to the internet,...
  4. Can't install the game from Microsoft store and request refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install the game from Microsoft store and request refund: Hi, i purchased a Creaks game from Microsoft store. Then seemly I can't even install it.its appears nothing. And i decide to request a refund but sadly i can't see any link for request refund for...
  5. My Console wont update, so I can't even play it, and the request service page isnt working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Console wont update, so I can't even play it, and the request service page isnt working: So, just got a Series X, new, got it from Walmart, and I plug it in, and woop-de-doo, I can't update it! I talk to a support person and they say that I need to send it in, but heres where the...
  6. Refund request. I can't access my email

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund request. I can't access my email: Hi, I accidentally bought call of duty in three Microsoft store. I have requested a refund, but it is telling me to check my email. The problem I have is the email account attached to my Microsoft...
  7. Can't request a refund or return OR talk to an agent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't request a refund or return OR talk to an agent: I am unable to request a refund or return for Cyberpunk 2077. It is EXTREMELY buggy. In the past, I was able to refund For Honor at launch as it was also a buggy mess. I cannot find any option...
  8. Wh can't I request a refund on a game more than 14 days old?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wh can't I request a refund on a game more than 14 days old?: If a game that I have purchased has a serious bug that has taken more than 14 days to either come up, or piss me off to point of making a complaint, i should still have the ability to request a...
  9. Why can't I start a warranty request to repair a bumper on an elite series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I start a warranty request to repair a bumper on an elite series 2 controller?: When I start a warranty repair request to replace the left bumper, I am immediately greeted with "We can't continue this order. For assistance, contact us." I tried talking to an Xbox gamer, but...
  10. No puedo solicitar una reparación de consola[Translation-I can't request a console repair]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo solicitar una reparación de consola[Translation-I can't request a console repair]: Ayer mi Xbox One X dejó de sacar video de manera repentina. Tras probar con distintas pantallas y cable e intentar resetear los ajustes gráficos, y que nada funcionara, fui a solicitar una...