Can't reset Family Code for Xbox 360

Discus and support Can't reset Family Code for Xbox 360 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello! I've bought a used Xbox 360 and found that it has security code so I can't launch some games like Gta5. Previous owner can't remember the code,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alex_Manor, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Alex_Manor
    Alex_Manor Guest

Hello! I've bought a used Xbox 360 and found that it has security code so I can't launch some games like Gta5. Previous owner can't remember the code, so what I need to do?

Please, help me!

S/N of this Xbox 360 - 039099531043

:)

Alex_Manor, Apr 8, 2019
  2. TumoralPlacebo9 Win User

Resetting Family Pass Code for Timer

I need help reseting my family code for an xbox 360 dashboard 2.0.17489.0 forgot the code and now my brother and i can't play violent games!!! Please help
  3. {Parity} Win User

Here is a
    LINK
    that should help you with that. If you need assistance with anything else please let us know.
  4. Arminator Win User

i cant remeber my xbox family settings code

If you have a forgotten family settings code, Microsoft made sure, that kids can't reset the family code with a standard default code without their parent's knowing.

To reset a forgotten family code, you will have to
    contact the official Xbox support
    and tell them the console serial number. From that, an unique reset code is generated, and you are being walked through the reset process.
  5. fineassdt45 Win User

Forgot family settings passcode?

hw can reset my 360 family code no code works
  6. Arminator Win User

Xbox 360 settings reset code

Thema:

1. Can't reset Family Code for Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Can't reset Family

2. XBox One - Can't reset after stuck update

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One - Can't reset after stuck update: Hi, my Xbox One started updating, and hung during the 'applying' section. It then gave an error E208. I've tried restarting, but it just hangs again at the same point. I've tried downloading the...
  3. Can't Find older apps after reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Find older apps after reset: My XboxOne had a major crash. So I had to do a full reset via USB. This meant I lost all my installed apps and games. I go back to the Microsoft store through the XBox to look through and...
  4. E100 ERROR: CONSOLE IS NOW A BRICK AFTER MAY UPDATE: CAN'T BE FACTORY RESET

in XboX Insiders
    E100 ERROR: CONSOLE IS NOW A BRICK AFTER MAY UPDATE: CAN'T BE FACTORY RESET: I have a Xbox One X, black, 500 GB from the Gears of War bundle. Bought off Amazon about 3 years ago. Been having issues with Blu Ray not reading discs and prompting me to prove ownership of game...
  5. Console scrolling to the left, can't get to settings to attempt reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console scrolling to the left, can't get to settings to attempt reset: Tonight my console scrolls to the left. It isn't the controller, it seems to be the actual console. We have tried 2 separate controllers and even a cell phone attempting to log in. The console is...
  6. Xbox One issues: won't connect to live, won't let me add account back, and can't reset console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One issues: won't connect to live, won't let me add account back, and can't reset console: I'll give as much information as I can about the issue I've been having. A couple of days ago, I came home to get on Xbox and I noticed that it wasn't connecting to Xbox live. We've had some WiFi...
  7. Have done everything but factory reset my Xbox 360 and still can't get starwars...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have done everything but factory reset my Xbox 360 and still can't get starwars...: Still can't get original starwars battlefront to launch after downloading from live gold for my Xbox 360 done everything but factory reset and it's getting upsetting...
  8. I can't remember my pass code or security question to reset family content, what can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't remember my pass code or security question to reset family content, what can I do?: I've got a new 360 and the family content has kicked in. I can't remember the pass code or the security question to reset it. What are my options? ae80dfe6-6a02-493f-b0dd-a1e82445aa59
  9. How can I unlock family settings if we can't remember the passwords or the question to reset ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I unlock family settings if we can't remember the passwords or the question to reset ...: We need to unlock the family settings on our Xbox 360. We have forgotten both the passwords and the question to reset the passwords. Is there any other way to get this unlocked? Thanks for your...
  10. I forgot my family passcode, and I can't reset it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot my family passcode, and I can't reset it.: I made a passcode for family ...and i seem to have forgotten it now. How can I reset it without reseting the whole console? 765852e6-934b-447d-b693-3d2fafd232cd

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i reset family code for xbox 360

2. how to reset family code xbox 360 2.17502