Can't reset Family Code for Xbox 360

Discus and support Can't reset Family Code for Xbox 360 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello! I've bought a used Xbox 360 and found that it has security code so I can't launch some games like Gta5. Previous owner can't remember the code,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alex_Manor, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Alex_Manor
    Alex_Manor Guest

Hello! I've bought a used Xbox 360 and found that it has security code so I can't launch some games like Gta5. Previous owner can't remember the code, so what I need to do?

Please, help me!

S/N of this Xbox 360 - 039099531043

:)

Alex_Manor, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't reset Family Code for Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Can't reset Family

2. 无法重置Xbox one怎么办 [Translation] What to do if I can't reset your Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    无法重置Xbox one怎么办 [Translation] What to do if I can't reset your Xbox one: 重置时需要附 身份验证,点进去提示“ 连接后此页将关闭”,好像一直连接不上 法进行身份验证,重置也就 法继续下去了,怎么办? [translation-Additional authentication is required for the reset, and the point in prompt "This page will close when you connect",...
  3. Can't log in or add profile after reset. Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't log in or add profile after reset. Beta: I can't log in or add my profile after rest. I have been in contact with the support and they can't help me. I have in total done reset on the console 4 times with no fix of my problem. The bug...
  4. Não consigo redefinir minha senha de uma conta antiga (I can't reset my password from an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo redefinir minha senha de uma conta antiga (I can't reset my password from an...: Eu já tentei de tudo para conseguir uma conta antiga minha de Xbox 360 q possui muitos jogos, e sempre falam q dei poucas informações, eu estpu tentando a mais de 4 anos conseguir essa conta mas...
  5. Can't access my downloaded games after factory reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my downloaded games after factory reset: Hi all. Had a fun packed afternoon yesterday where initially I tried unsuccessfully to get my Thrustmaster steering wheel to work on my xbox one s. It would fire up the box but no buttons would...
  6. Can't login even after resetting password

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login even after resetting password: Hi, I've been having trouble signing into my other Microsoft account on my Windows 10 PC. This is a new account so I don't have any of my purchases that I have on the other account but it...
  7. Why can't I set a password after resetting my password?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I set a password after resetting my password?: Hi, My old school xb1 one from 2013 finally crapped out on me. We had a good go, but it was his time to go... I bought a brand new XB1 S and discovered I had forgotten my account password. I ran...
  8. I can't remember my pass code or security question to reset family content, what can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't remember my pass code or security question to reset family content, what can I do?: I've got a new 360 and the family content has kicked in. I can't remember the pass code or the security question to reset it. What are my options? ae80dfe6-6a02-493f-b0dd-a1e82445aa59
  9. How can I unlock family settings if we can't remember the passwords or the question to reset ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I unlock family settings if we can't remember the passwords or the question to reset ...: We need to unlock the family settings on our Xbox 360. We have forgotten both the passwords and the question to reset the passwords. Is there any other way to get this unlocked? Thanks for your...
  10. I forgot my family passcode, and I can't reset it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot my family passcode, and I can't reset it.: I made a passcode for family ...and i seem to have forgotten it now. How can I reset it without reseting the whole console? 765852e6-934b-447d-b693-3d2fafd232cd

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i reset family code for xbox 360

2. how to reset family code xbox 360 2.17502