Can’t run games I used to be able to run anymore on my PC

Discus and support Can’t run games I used to be able to run anymore on my PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My PC was great for the first 11 months. Now it is ****. I cannot run games I used to be able to run anymore. I only have trouble with games. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Pugulag, May 29, 2022.

1. Pugulag
    Pugulag Guest

My PC was great for the first 11 months. Now it is ****. I cannot run games I used to be able to run anymore. I only have trouble with games. I have done almost all solutions I can find. I have checked my drives, changed settings and have also done a system reset. Don’t know what else to do. I can’t even run games from 2007.

:)

Pugulag, May 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks, may I know if you already perform a clean install of your windows system using a USB drive?
  3. Pugulag Win User

I have done a clean install of the windows system but by using the option in settings
  4. Pugulag Win User

Lag, Slow loading, have to wait for textures to load sometimes freezing
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks, I can advise you try with the clean installation with the USB drive

It seems more like a system issue with windows itself
  6. Pugulag Win User

Yeah the temperature is good and my disks are healthy
Thema:

1. Can’t run games I used to be able to run anymore on my PC - Similar Threads - Can’t run games

2. Can’t Access Content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Access Content: I recently purchased Fallout 76, understanding that it is also available for free play with XBox Game Pass. I do not have XBox Game Pass, or XBox Live Gold. When I try to access the content of...
  3. Can’t download multiplayer pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download multiplayer pack: I know MW is an old game now but I do play it regularly, I loaded the game up today and went to play multiplayer but it said I needed “multiplayer pack” to play? I know I did have this as like I...
  4. Ssd can’t store games only media

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ssd can’t store games only media: Hi I was able to store games on my ssd card and now it shows it as a media storage, I can’t find a way to format it back to the Xbox format Anyone able to help? Thanks...
  5. Xbox series X can’t sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X can’t sign in: I just reset my console from the setting while also backing up my games and app data, so I was told to go onto the Xbox app and put in the code on the tv which I did, but now for some reason I...
  6. Can’t access child’s account but subscription running on child’s account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t access child’s account but subscription running on child’s account: Massive problem, which I feel the only way to resolve is to close my PayPal account. My Son has an Xbox and the subscription, runs on his account so I can use the parental controls to stop him...
  7. I NEED HELP. My xbox can’t run at 4k 120Hz on LG NANO86

in XboX Insiders
    I NEED HELP. My xbox can’t run at 4k 120Hz on LG NANO86: i have watched many reviews on YouTube that said LG NANO86 can run the one x and series x on 4K UHD at 120HZ without problems but that didn't work for me. In the 4K TV detail, there are just 2...
  8. Series X crashed and now can’t run any games

in XboX Insiders
    Series X crashed and now can’t run any games: I was playing Cold War on my Series X that I got two months ago and it suddenly crashed and turned off and when I turned it back on I noticed that it can’t open any games anymore. I have tried...
  9. I can’t get the original Xbox game, Knights of the old republic, to run on my 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the original Xbox game, Knights of the old republic, to run on my 360.: I've been troubleshooting it all day but every time it says “the game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again.” It is a physical game so im really confused. Im signed in to Xbox live and...
  10. Can’t play Xbox Series X Optimized Games online but regular Xbox One games run fine online

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play Xbox Series X Optimized Games online but regular Xbox One games run fine online: It’s pretty weird issue I’m having maybe someone had the same issue and figured it out. For some reason I can’t play online on Forza Horizon 4 and Fifa 21 Online. Fifa is weird cause I can play...