CANT RUN INSTALLATION FILE

Discus and support CANT RUN INSTALLATION FILE in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I BUY A GAME IN THE STORE RISE OF NATIONS POR MY PC I PAID FOR IT BUT I CAN NOT INSTALL IT............CA 0444e888-0b99-4e7f-8952-68aaee10bdbc Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Scor21pion74, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Scor21pion74
    Scor21pion74 Guest

I BUY A GAME IN THE STORE RISE OF NATIONS POR MY PC I PAID FOR IT BUT I CAN NOT INSTALL IT............CA

:)

Scor21pion74, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Odribaoled Win User

It may take time as the transaction is processed.
  3. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

please provide more information on why you can't install the game.

Don't you see the option to install it?

Or is the install showing errors, if so please provide the full error code and error message

Also be sure you are using the same account to install the game that was used to purchase the game.

Let us know the results
  4. Rate Neon Win User

Status Code 397F-0000-D080-0200-8007-274C HELP!!!!!

now i downloaded the new system update unplugged my hdd. put that in and it asked to run it so i did n *** re installed it put hdd back in went to game and still cant download file
  5. Smwutches Win User

Own game on Disc. Can i sell, and then buy online?

The install file is different from the file you would download if you purchase the digital copy. You would have to fully download the file in order for the game to run. Otherwise you'd still need the disc in order to play the install.
  6. medium bloke Win User

Microsoft Flight

It could be a corruption in the installation package. Try deleting the downloaded files, and download again. Also try downloading from a different browser, and when you have the installation file, right click the file and press Run As Administrator (Windows
    Vista, 7, and 8).
Thema:

1. CANT RUN INSTALLATION FILE - Similar Threads - CANT RUN INSTALLATION

2. Thanks Microsoft! What the heck ? Update and now I cant run Black ops 4??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thanks Microsoft! What the heck ? Update and now I cant run Black ops 4??: After the 1.5 hours of almost downloading 2 updates, that really should of been about 20 minutes,My xbox one is now reinstalling a game that I have already installed from December??? WHY??? It...
  3. Forza horizon 3 cant start running

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 cant start running: Hello, today i bought Forza horizon 3 from Windows 10 Store. I downloaded it and instaled. If i click on button PLAY in store or xbox everytime just show up picture of FH3. Some tips please ?...
  4. Cant run downloaded Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant run downloaded Games: My son, a minor was using our Xbox360 to play games with. Naturally, he took it over after a while. He wanted his own account to play games under his name. In the meantime, we purchased games both...
  5. Cant run or access any games or apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant run or access any games or apps: my xbox one is unusable. All i get are the basic screens. can't run games cant sign out, cant see friends, i cant access anything other than the my games and apps button on the screen. when in my...
  6. Cant run game after updated 2017 spring

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant run game after updated 2017 spring: Do any one know how to fix that can't run game after updated 2017 spring 51408496-428c-4069-899c-637b889c13a7
  7. cant get 4k when running on a projector.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant get 4k when running on a projector.....: I have a 4k HDR projector with both inputs 4k 2.2 compliant, but am unable to tick allow 4k but can tick HDR. Anyone else having this issue? Cheers e6b99acb-27cb-4f8e-b995-fee5f672a287
  8. cant connect to xbox live, until after i run a network test

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect to xbox live, until after i run a network test: i just reset my gateway, since street fighter was running laggy. after it finished resetting, i still wasnt able to connect to xbox live. i checked my laptop, and it could connect to the...
  9. Problem after problem ... Can't connect to MS servers intermittently, cant run online ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem after problem ... Can't connect to MS servers intermittently, cant run online ...: After the DDOS attack yesterday I was unable to log in for many hours like everyone else. I was able to login yesterday afternoon but without multiplayer (Titanfall). I was able to purchase a...
  10. Cant Watch a Movie I paid for!!! Time is running out....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Watch a Movie I paid for!!! Time is running out....: So OK, by now everyone knows there is something wrong with live and they are working on it. But this morning I rented The Interview, probably like many many others did. I started to play it at...