Can't Save Game on Star Wars: The Complete Saga on Xbox Series X

Discus and support Can't Save Game on Star Wars: The Complete Saga on Xbox Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game warns me I cant save and achievements will be disabled. It tells me to press the Xbox Guide button but it doesn't solve the problem.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JacobiGilbert, May 17, 2021.

1. Can't Save Game on Star Wars: The Complete Saga on Xbox Series X

The game warns me I cant save and achievements will be disabled. It tells me to press the Xbox Guide button but it doesn't solve the problem.

:)

JacobiGilbert, May 17, 2021
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

Hello There ! It’s possible that the local save for the game has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.

First, delete the local save:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.

2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button on your controller.

3. Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.

4. Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.

After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:

1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your controller.

2. Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.

After you restart your Xbox resync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to Xbox Live. Then try playing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose reset and keep my games and apps.

You can also check this link for further help : Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox | Xbox Support
  3. FabledMarauder Win User

Batman - The Telltale Series and LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy are both now available through the Games with Gold program

Batman the telltale series is a great game for anyone wondering. Lego stars wars is ok but I would hope you took the advantage of the complete saga when that was available
  4. Nameloi Win User

Which is The Best Lego Game For The 360?

Lego Star Wars the complete saga.
  5. Elite Rampant Win User

Finally there is a decent LOTR game since the Movie tie in

The only Lego game I've played wat Star War: The COmplete Saga. It was actually good. Better than some other Star Wars games.
  6. CrumbyBracelet7 Win User

Which is The Best Lego Game For The 360?

lego star wars the complete saga does not include number 3 the clone wars,it is just the first 2 games.
Thema:

1. Can't Save Game on Star Wars: The Complete Saga on Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Can't Save Game

2. Can't save in any X360 games launched in Xbox Cloud Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Can't save in any X360 games launched in Xbox Cloud Gaming: Currently, I'm trying to play at X360 games using the xbox cloud gaming service on the Edge browser on my PC. The games seem to work perfectly but each time I launch a new session of a X360 game,...
  3. Can't recover game save

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't recover game save: I played "Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice" on Xbox S only once. Now when I start the game, my save is not there. When I stopped playing the first time and returned to the game's main menu, I could...
  4. Can't save games "mass effect" XBox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't save games "mass effect" XBox series S: Hi I just setup my Xbox Series S. I was able to install Mass Effect. The game installed and plays fine. When I try to save my game or when the game autosaves it can't find a storage device. I...
  5. Bought fallout 3 on my Xbox one now I can't save game or sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought fallout 3 on my Xbox one now I can't save game or sign in: I have a Xbox One. I bought Fallout 3 in the Store, installed it and then it showed "retrieving Xbox 360 profile". I haven't owned a Xbox 360 in over 3 years when I did have the game on disc. Now...
  6. Syncing save error every time I load a game, can't get onto any game on Series X!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Syncing save error every time I load a game, can't get onto any game on Series X!: Hello, I've been having a lot of problems since recently getting my Series X. Every time I try to load a game up I get the syncing game save to the cloud, but after a few minutes it stops and says...
  7. Dark Souls 1 (360) on Xbox One. Can't save game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 1 (360) on Xbox One. Can't save game.: Hi, I'm trying to play Dark Souls 1 (360 disc) on an Xbox One but can't save the game. When it gets to the point where it would auto save the console prompts a profile download. I go through the...
  8. Can't access my xbox game saves on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't access my xbox game saves on PC.: I can't seem to access my xbox game saves on my pc. I've tried updating everything, clearing the local storage, checked windows update (its up to date), I've updated the multitude of xbox apps,...
  9. You can join multiplayer games option can't to save as allowed

in XBoX Accessibility
    You can join multiplayer games option can't to save as allowed: Hi, I am having the same issue described below that was post long time ago. Can someone at microsoft change this setting for me?...
  10. Why can't xbox record headset mic when saving game clips?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't xbox record headset mic when saving game clips?: My son wants to record his voice over gameclips he makes and there is an option to record mic however it does not work. I don't want to set him up on a another app just to record a clip. Is this...