Can't save my XBOX360 game file in GTA4 on XBOXONE

Discus and support Can't save my XBOX360 game file in GTA4 on XBOXONE in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; HI,i am a gamer of GTA,due to XBOXONE playing X360 games depend on LIVE server,I find something interesting in this "system".First my network... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Martin Hung, May 23, 2020 at 8:32 PM.

1. Martin Hung
    Martin Hung Guest

HI,i am a gamer of GTA,due to XBOXONE playing X360 games depend on LIVE server,I find something interesting in this "system".First my network enviroment base my ASUA Router as a main router ,gateway also.and i set up a OPENWRT(rasberry pi vision,using passwall
    to accross the network) as my second gateway in order to watch youtube(you know why).

When I set the second gateway as My XBOXONE's gateway and DNS server,XBOXONE can log in LIVE successfully and play what i wanna play.But open the GTA4(XBOX360 vision) in XBOXONE it need to log in XBOX360 LIVE to save my game file.Because i can't log in(looks
    like network problems) so i can't save.

But whenn i Set the ASUA(Main router) as my XBOXONE's gateway and DNS,it can log successfully and everything on the way besides the Youtube(in PRC network).

i am asking help to know if XBOXONE log in XBOX360 LIVE need some special socks i need to set up rules in openwrt or maybe someone have amazing skills to solve this problem.

:)

2. Martin Hung Win User

AND IN XBOXONE SETTING, TESTING THE NETWORK IS 100%LOSS,BUT SHWOS NAT OPEN AND ALL SERVICE IS OK.
  3. ToJ85 Win User

Playing 360 games on Xbox One with HDMI CEC input(xbox one)

No, it will not work, first, you will not be able to plug your Xbox360 with your XboxOne with a HDMI cable. Secondly, even if you could plug the two Xbox, your XboxOne will be seen as a TV for your xbox360. And finnally, at the end, you still must have an
    xbox360 for the xbox360 games, and the xbox one for the XboxOne games.
  4. KEEPERZ Win User

e203 after update

My xbox is now working this is what I did

Download this file

www.xbox.com/.../restorefactorydefaults

With same steps as osudt2

All my saves appear when I sync the game I want

Saved me £100 pound
  5. borivoje1979 Win User

Transfer from a broken hard drive

Hello here...

I am a first timer with this so i hope i follow the rules and post on the right place.

My usb stick broke...7.24 gb of game saves gone..

I bought recovery software i recovered 7.24 gb.

On my laptop the map is called FAT32...it has 4 maps in it called; 1- Lost Folders. 2-Raw Files. 3- System Volume Information. And 4- Xbox360.

In the map Xbox360 it has 9 files called Data0000 till Data0008.

The file themselves are called Fil

All the Xbox360 files together are 7.24 gb.

I configurated a hard disk on my console, went back to my laptop, kopied the Xbox360 files to it.

Plugged it into my console but no game saves... :(

Anyone any idea what i could do? should i convert them first or something? I cant find software that can covert Fil files to FAT32..

I have no knowledge of computers...please help... thank you
  6. Mellerker Win User

Why is games on demand so expensive when using microsoft points system on the same hard drive?

Now I have to start over in all my games I played since the save files can't be recover.I hope there's a feature that will protect my save files.
Thema:

1. Can't save my XBOX360 game file in GTA4 on XBOXONE - Similar Threads - Can't save XBOX360

2. Can't login (in game) and save game

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login (in game) and save game: I can't save my games, "Children of Morta", for example. When the option to "login" appears, nothing happens, and the game starts from zero, as if it were the first time opened... I have...
  3. Can't sync Xbox save data after changing primary email alias

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sync Xbox save data after changing primary email alias: So - i made my Microsoft account a few years ago with one email adress (hotmail.com). As time has gone, i have had the need to use this account for more stuff, and thus changed the primary alias...
  4. I can't save Fable II due to not having xbox 360 profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't save Fable II due to not having xbox 360 profile: I have a ultimate game pass and downloaded fable II on my xbox one console. When I opened the game, it asked me to sign in again. I used my microsoft account name and password to load the account...
  5. Can't sync data to retrieve game saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sync data to retrieve game saves: Morning community. My game saves aren't syncing when I go to play Fifa 20. Happened all of a sudden but has been like this for 2 days now. I suspect I can't access cloud storage. I've restarted...
  6. My One can't find a saving...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My One can't find a saving...: In the last few days I have been playing Lost Odyssey. Every time, to get started, I selected the cloud storage device. Today when I went to select it, the game announced that there is no saved...
  7. [Need Help] Forza horizon 4 地平線4 網路存檔無法同步 online save data can't sync

in XBoX on Windows
    [Need Help] Forza horizon 4 地平線4 網路存檔無法同步 online save data can't sync: 我的地平線4 網路存檔無法同步 My online save data can't sync [img] f079c542-0178-4a41-bd15-55e5825d04a2
  8. Can't connect to Xbox live to access cloud save using backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox live to access cloud save using backwards compatible 360 games: I upgraded to an Xbox One X recently and have had no problem access my progress from my Xbox One games from the cloud. However when it comes to my Xbox 360 games I've had more of an issue. Lego...
  9. I can't change the Xbox Game Bar Capture Save folder anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't change the Xbox Game Bar Capture Save folder anymore: Hi guys! I like Game bar a lot. Because it's so easy to use and cause no problem I've heard from internet source. Whatever, now I got a trouble to shoot :( Recently I changed the Capture save...
  10. I can't save or play certain games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't save or play certain games: so before i had another username and all games worked fine,i changed my username and now i cannot save or play certain games for example i wanted to play viva piñata,but, it said i didnt have an...