Can't save Xbox Design Lab controllers

Discus and support Can't save Xbox Design Lab controllers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I have ran into an issue on Xbox Design Lab where I can't save my controller designs. Will it save if I purchase a custom design lab controller?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VortexHunter711, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Can't save Xbox Design Lab controllers

Hello

I have ran into an issue on Xbox Design Lab where I can't save my controller designs. Will it save if I purchase a custom design lab controller?

Thanks in advance.

:)

VortexHunter711, Nov 22, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One Design lab Controller

3. mareledanut Win User

Warranty return on Design Labs Controller (UK)

4. TimidMinds Win User

Engraving is not working!!!!

I take it you are trying to use the Xbox Design Lab? Try to contact support and say you're having trouble with the controller design lab. Or see if there is a support page/email/number on the controller design lab website.
  5. BlueManMania Win User

Hi, Gibby here!

I have experienced this same issue, but it should usually save your custom controller designs in the 'My Gallery' tab on the Xbox Design Lab website. If it doesn't, try to make another custom controller design to see if it saves that one. If both designs
    don't save, or if the website gives you any issues, contact the Xbox support team for more help regarding this subject matter. Here is the link for the website, I hope this helped!

Xbox Support Website
  6. ChurchSaucer197 Win User

Xbox one design lab

I am having a similar problem, I go to the design lab and I can't design my controller.
Thema:

1. Can't save Xbox Design Lab controllers - Similar Threads - Can't save Design

2. Minecraft bedrock but my account can't save to my device

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock but my account can't save to my device: [img] I had it on my laptop at one point but acedently deleted it and this problem keeps happening to me I am only able to save it to my Microsoft account. it does not let me leave it on my...
  3. Files saved on the x box app can't shared them

in XBoX on Mobile
    Files saved on the x box app can't shared them: All the clips I have saved on the x box as I play I can't shared them ...it tells me that the file doesn't exist ....and I used to be able to share them to tik tok or whatspp and now they are...
  4. Can't Save Game on Star Wars: The Complete Saga on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Save Game on Star Wars: The Complete Saga on Xbox Series X: The game warns me I cant save and achievements will be disabled. It tells me to press the Xbox Guide button but it doesn't solve the problem. d90b4f1c-ab86-4eac-a8f0-4951d999a231
  5. Can't recover game save

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't recover game save: I played "Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice" on Xbox S only once. Now when I start the game, my save is not there. When I stopped playing the first time and returned to the game's main menu, I could...
  6. Can't Change Save Location Error 0x80070005

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Change Save Location Error 0x80070005: I for the life of me can't change my save location from my C: drive to my E: drive, I am at my wits end. I have tried changing permissions (which ended up only working on half of the stuff I...
  7. Can't save games "mass effect" XBox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't save games "mass effect" XBox series S: Hi I just setup my Xbox Series S. I was able to install Mass Effect. The game installed and plays fine. When I try to save my game or when the game autosaves it can't find a storage device. I...
  8. Can't sync cloud saves of gamespass titles

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sync cloud saves of gamespass titles: I have a problem with the cloud-save functionality of windows store games. I have the Gamepass Ultimate subscription and wanted to play Octopath Traveler. It works on my xbox without a problem....
  9. Xbox deleted and corrupted my Minecraft saved world and I can't get it back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox deleted and corrupted my Minecraft saved world and I can't get it back: I understand that people are saying just re-install it but I've tried it multiple times. I turned off my Xbox without saving and quitting and when I turned on my Xbox 20 minutes later the world...
  10. Can't seem to save clips past 6 days on my Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to save clips past 6 days on my Xbox One S: Hello, I am coming to you guys with a odd issue. For a while now I have had hundreds of game clips and screenshots on my Xbox. My Xbox live got full so they stopped uploading. However, i assumed...