Cant schedule a call back "Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it."

Discus and support Cant schedule a call back "Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it." in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I purchased an elite series 2 in May and discovered today that my year warranty activated in the January before I had bought it, I've been trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ryluke1204, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Ryluke1204
    Ryluke1204 Guest

Cant schedule a call back "Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it."

I purchased an elite series 2 in May and discovered today that my year warranty activated in the January before I had bought it, I've been trying to contact someone about this but I cant schedule a call back as every time I enter my number it says Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it. All other forms of help are useless bots or gamers who cannot help at all. I cant find anyway to speak to a real human who can fix my issue, how do I speak to a REAL human?

:)

Ryluke1204, Nov 22, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

When talking to a Gamer, ask to be transferred to speak with a Microsoft agent.
  3. RobP79 Win User

WHY IS IT IMPOSSIABLE TO CONTACT MICROSOFT TO GET A RETURNS LABEL

and tried call back kept saying something went wrong on our end. we're working on it.

MY GOD THIS IS REALLY FRUSTRATING.
  4. KILLMEPLEZBRUVR Win User

Something went wrong on our end......?

If The Xbox Live Still Isnt Working I Reccomend Buying The Gamepass Deal For £2 Where You Get 2 Months Of Gamepass And 2 Months Of Xbox Live Gold.
  5. R6 x Vigil Win User

and it is for 3 weeks i can't install any games
  6. {Parity} Win User

The best way to reach Live Support would be here: Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
Thema:

1. Cant schedule a call back "Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it." - Similar Threads - Cant schedule call

2. cant leave Minecraft beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant leave Minecraft beta: i joined the minecraft beta to play the caves and cliffs update but i couldent play with my friends so i tried to leave the beta and it said i left it but after i reinstall it... its beta, even if...
  3. Cant receive invites for backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant receive invites for backwards compatible games: Me and my two friends were playing ghost recon future soldier a week ago just fine but now the invites wont even pop up just wondering if anyone knows whats going on?...
  4. Cant sign in into Xbox App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign in into Xbox App: Hi, since this takes over and is very depressing i need to open a thread here. My Problem is the following: I need to login into the xbox app into several accounts a day. Once I enter the E-Mail...
  5. Cant update Forza 5 and cant play it either

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant update Forza 5 and cant play it either: I have the update button showing for forza 5, but clicking it doesnt do anything, neither has restarting the app or pc. When i launch the game it wont let me sign in and as a result cant play it,...
  6. 0x00000001and 0x80073D26 error cant install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x00000001and 0x80073D26 error cant install: Tring to install back for blood pc xbox app keep getting his error. ive tried all Microsoft so called fixes nothing reset the app delete the hkey gaming service nothing. dont get why some games...
  7. Cant download Call of duty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download Call of duty: I gifted Call of duty modern warfare from my xbox to a friend on pc but he cant download it d6cb0cd2-310b-4910-b65e-21850a89cff1
  8. Cant Login, Login/Microsoft just blinking out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Login, Login/Microsoft just blinking out.: i have a issues with some game that use microsoft login on game pass PC i put unlisted at youtube, here is my problem, please help i wanna play. https://youtu.be/Ku3BnmnMRp4if someone know,...
  9. Cant login to the Halowaypoint Forum

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant login to the Halowaypoint Forum: Since 2 days i cant login to the Halowaypoint Forum. The Login to submit Support Ticket on Halowaypoint seems also broken. Tried different web browsers, cleaned up the Browser cache, but always...
  10. I cant reinstall mine craft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant reinstall mine craft: I own the java edition and I uninstalled it in hopes to get the new updated launcher now I cant get it back and tis is what I get every time now. and yes I am the admin on my pc [img]...