Cant see achivments

Discus and support Cant see achivments in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As in the topic, most recently not display my achievements in the game but only of those who recently bought. The problem is that I can not even see... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mazi89, May 28, 2014.

1. mazi89
    mazi89 Guest

Cant see achivments

As in the topic, most recently not display my achievements in the game but only of those who recently bought. The problem is that I can not even see the achievements unlocked or not they "get" when I go to the tab achievement of the game the whole time I
    can see how to load but it is without end. Oddly enough the other games do not have such a problem, even on a different profile with the same games everything works only on this profile thing, not really. I have no idea what I do with this so please help Cant see achivments :)

:)

mazi89, May 28, 2014
  2. mazi89
    mazi89 Guest
    Cant see achivments

As in the topic, most recently not display my achievements in the game but only of those who recently bought. The problem is that I can not even see the achievements locked or not they "get" when I go to the tab achievement of the game the whole time I can
    see how to load but it is without end. Oddly enough the other games do not have such a problem, even on a different profile with the same games everything works only on this profile thing, not really. I have no idea what I do with this so please help Cant see achivments :)

mazi89, May 28, 2014
  3. mack2025
    mack2025 Guest

finally you see whats going on i cant playthrough it cause my achivments got reset

mack2025, May 28, 2014
  4. mack2025 Win User

finally you see whats going on i cant playthrough it cause my achivments got reset
  5. Bandit King801 Win User

does anyone still play halo 3 MM or custom games?

i down to do anything that inquires me get achivements. lady says i cant get any new games till i get almost all halo achivments done.
  6. bigsteveouk Win User

Mass Effect 3: New Trailer from VGA 2011

Awesome trailer. Cant wait for this game. I need to go back to ME2 and replay it for some more achivements
  7. BoroParmo Win User

Rockband Gamer Pics?

I cant be bothered looking through everything and they might have made some for unlocking certain achivements in the games (like TB:RB)
  8. IceStorm III Win User

my account

When I compare GoW2 achivements with you, I see you've gained achivements as late as 9/13/2011.

Try logging out and back into xbox.com?
Thema:

Cant see achivments

1. Cant see achivments - Similar Threads - Cant achivments

2. I'm in preview beta, but I cant get the latest update.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in preview beta, but I cant get the latest update.: It gets to about 18% downloaded and then I get the error code: 0x8007045D. I'm not sure how to fix this but I really would love to get back to gaming if anyone can help me. submitted by...
  3. Cant Buy Monthly Pass XBOX Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant Buy Monthly Pass XBOX Game Pass: i want to buy monthly xbox game pass..but when i want to put debit card info..it ask me for my location..the problem is im from malaysia..it ask me to put adress in United States [img]...
  4. CANT BUY FROM STORE...

in XBoX on Consoles
    CANT BUY FROM STORE...: Hi. I just purchase a 50Euros gift card but when i go to the store only shows the money i had before 1,13euros. Whats going on?? I have 47 euros why doesnt show when i want to by a game from the...
  5. cant get on the game

in XBoX on Windows
    cant get on the game: all the time i try to load up my game i get the same error say the content services are unavailable [img] 8fa7d091-995d-436c-92ba-470faf135b9a
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Beta cant opt out

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Windows 10 Beta cant opt out: Can somebody please help me, my version of minecraft is stuck on the beta, I have done all the steps on the app to opt out of it but its still in the beta, can somebody please help as I cant play...
  7. I cant delete files from failed download.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant delete files from failed download.: I bought the Xbox Game Pass recently and i started downloading Forza Horizon 4. When this download process continues i stopped the download and closed my pc. After i opened again i cant seemed to...
  8. Child Account Cant Log into XBOX app

in XBoX on Windows
    Child Account Cant Log into XBOX app: I'm an administrator on my child's laptop and i'm able to run the xbox app. However when my child logs into the same laptop under their profile they would get a (0x409) 0xD000000D error....
  9. WHEN I UNLOCK THE ACHIVEMENTS I CANT HEAR THE POPING SOUND AND SEE MESSAGE THAT TELLS ME I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHEN I UNLOCK THE ACHIVEMENTS I CANT HEAR THE POPING SOUND AND SEE MESSAGE THAT TELLS ME I ...: HELLO it seem in the last week when i am playing game's i am unlocking the achivements but i am not getting any pop up messages saying achivement unlocked and what it is called also i am not hear...
  10. Cant see achivments

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant see achivments: As in the topic, most recently not display my achievements in the game but only of those who recently bought. The problem is that I can not even see the achievements locked or not they "get" when...