Cant see achivments

Discus and support Cant see achivments in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As in the topic, most recently not display my achievements in the game but only of those who recently bought. The problem is that I can not even see... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mazi89, May 28, 2014.

1. mazi89
    mazi89 Guest

Cant see achivments

As in the topic, most recently not display my achievements in the game but only of those who recently bought. The problem is that I can not even see the achievements unlocked or not they "get" when I go to the tab achievement of the game the whole time I
    can see how to load but it is without end. Oddly enough the other games do not have such a problem, even on a different profile with the same games everything works only on this profile thing, not really. I have no idea what I do with this so please help Cant see achivments :)

:)

mazi89, May 28, 2014
  2. mazi89
    mazi89 Guest
    Cant see achivments

As in the topic, most recently not display my achievements in the game but only of those who recently bought. The problem is that I can not even see the achievements locked or not they "get" when I go to the tab achievement of the game the whole time I can
    see how to load but it is without end. Oddly enough the other games do not have such a problem, even on a different profile with the same games everything works only on this profile thing, not really. I have no idea what I do with this so please help Cant see achivments :)

mazi89, May 28, 2014
  3. mack2025
    mack2025 Guest

finally you see whats going on i cant playthrough it cause my achivments got reset

mack2025, May 28, 2014
  4. mack2025 Win User

finally you see whats going on i cant playthrough it cause my achivments got reset
  5. Bandit King801 Win User

does anyone still play halo 3 MM or custom games?

i down to do anything that inquires me get achivements. lady says i cant get any new games till i get almost all halo achivments done.
  6. bigsteveouk Win User

Mass Effect 3: New Trailer from VGA 2011

Awesome trailer. Cant wait for this game. I need to go back to ME2 and replay it for some more achivements
  7. BoroParmo Win User

Rockband Gamer Pics?

I cant be bothered looking through everything and they might have made some for unlocking certain achivements in the games (like TB:RB)
  8. IceStorm III Win User

my account

When I compare GoW2 achivements with you, I see you've gained achivements as late as 9/13/2011.

Try logging out and back into xbox.com?
Thema:

Cant see achivments

1. Cant see achivments - Similar Threads - Cant achivments

2. Cant add my Visa Debit Card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant add my Visa Debit Card: I keep getting the Same Message "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." I double checked the details Its same problem again and again Microsfot please help......
  3. Xbox Game Bar, cant hear other players in party.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar, cant hear other players in party.: So I'm sure you are familiar with the Xbox game bar or have at least heard of it on Windows 10. They recently had an update to the game bar that just changed it completely and at first I was super...
  4. Cant access my streaming services on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access my streaming services on xbox one: Cant access hulu or disney plus get error code 0x80073cf6 and I cant find anything about this error code anywhere any help is appreciated 735fd743-3ca0-4efd-a805-17b0fd6b5061
  5. Xbox app cant change volume on tv anymore

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app cant change volume on tv anymore: Ive been using the xbox one companion app for about a year now and up until recently the volume control has stopped working. Everything else works fine; the controller buttons, home button, i can...
  6. i cant play xcloud, why can i not play it

in XboX Insiders
    i cant play xcloud, why can i not play it: [IMG] submitted by /u/waylen0001 [link] [comments]
  7. I cant redeem my discird nitro or my spotify. Yes im in a insider OS build.

in XboX Insiders
    I cant redeem my discird nitro or my spotify. Yes im in a insider OS build.: Would like to post the video but I can't. When i press "A" on "Claim now" I'm presented with a blank screen that says "An error occured. Please try again later. " Help me pls submitted by...
  8. Cant install The Outer Worlds i get Error 0x80070057

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install The Outer Worlds i get Error 0x80070057: Hello, i tried to install the Outer Worlds but i cant if i click on install i get this https://i.imgur.com/Xw991wp.jpg I tried with pc restart not solved.. 34ab294b-5db6-41c5-941e-b4cdea0f6b63
  9. WHEN I UNLOCK THE ACHIVEMENTS I CANT HEAR THE POPING SOUND AND SEE MESSAGE THAT TELLS ME I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHEN I UNLOCK THE ACHIVEMENTS I CANT HEAR THE POPING SOUND AND SEE MESSAGE THAT TELLS ME I ...: HELLO it seem in the last week when i am playing game's i am unlocking the achivements but i am not getting any pop up messages saying achivement unlocked and what it is called also i am not hear...
  10. Cant see achivments

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant see achivments: As in the topic, most recently not display my achievements in the game but only of those who recently bought. The problem is that I can not even see the achievements locked or not they "get" when...