Cant see achivments

Discus and support Cant see achivments in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As in the topic, most recently not display my achievements in the game but only of those who recently bought. The problem is that I can not even see... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mazi89, May 28, 2014.

1. mazi89
    mazi89 Guest

Cant see achivments

As in the topic, most recently not display my achievements in the game but only of those who recently bought. The problem is that I can not even see the achievements locked or not they "get" when I go to the tab achievement of the game the whole time I can
    see how to load but it is without end. Oddly enough the other games do not have such a problem, even on a different profile with the same games everything works only on this profile thing, not really. I have no idea what I do with this so please help Cant see achivments :)

:)

mazi89, May 28, 2014
  2. mazi89
    mazi89 Guest
    Cant see achivments

As in the topic, most recently not display my achievements in the game but only of those who recently bought. The problem is that I can not even see the achievements unlocked or not they "get" when I go to the tab achievement of the game the whole time I
    can see how to load but it is without end. Oddly enough the other games do not have such a problem, even on a different profile with the same games everything works only on this profile thing, not really. I have no idea what I do with this so please help Cant see achivments :)

mazi89, May 28, 2014
  3. mack2025
    mack2025 Guest

finally you see whats going on i cant playthrough it cause my achivments got reset

mack2025, May 28, 2014
  4. mack2025 Win User

finally you see whats going on i cant playthrough it cause my achivments got reset
  5. Bandit King801 Win User

does anyone still play halo 3 MM or custom games?

i down to do anything that inquires me get achivements. lady says i cant get any new games till i get almost all halo achivments done.
  6. bigsteveouk Win User

Mass Effect 3: New Trailer from VGA 2011

Awesome trailer. Cant wait for this game. I need to go back to ME2 and replay it for some more achivements
  7. BoroParmo Win User

Rockband Gamer Pics?

I cant be bothered looking through everything and they might have made some for unlocking certain achivements in the games (like TB:RB)
  8. IceStorm III Win User

my account

When I compare GoW2 achivements with you, I see you've gained achivements as late as 9/13/2011.

Try logging out and back into xbox.com?
Thema:

Cant see achivments

1. Cant see achivments - Similar Threads - Cant achivments

2. I cant sign in on xbox console companion app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant sign in on xbox console companion app: when i try to sign into any xbox app erorr code 0x80048888 comes up and when click on it nothing shows up da6930b0-342b-4e0a-a017-56a9f8d1ff17
  3. Cant join Child to Family

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant join Child to Family: Hi - I cant join one of my daughters to the family group which means she is unable to play some xbox games as her restrictions need changing. I did have her in the family group and xbox support...
  4. I cant make my xbox my home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant make my xbox my home xbox: So, off of a previous thread, I have soft reset my xbox, changed my name, deleted my account, hard reset my xbox, restarted, full shutdown. I've done it all guys and everytime it says "can't...
  5. I cant gameshare xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant gameshare xbox live: Ive gameshared with a friend. Ive got his games and are downloading them but i cant gameshare his xbox live. Ive recently factory restarted my xbox and hes got xbox live as hes playing call of...
  6. I cant hear on my Xbox Headset but I can talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant hear on my Xbox Headset but I can talk: My xbox one headset is connected to my conroller and i can talk just fine but i cant hear any audio on any game or on the console itslef and i know its not the headset becuase i can conect it to a...
  7. Cant download any Games in XGP

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download any Games in XGP: Hey Guys. I have a question. I cant download any games at the XGP. It just says " Preparation " Is someone having the same issues? 11227578-c0d8-474f-9bff-5cd5dbf1f47d
  8. cant find servers or invite friends to game

in XBoX on Windows
    cant find servers or invite friends to game: trying to play broforce on the computer but cant find servers or invite friends to game. i have check the settings on my account and nothing is preventing me the game just refreshes but never...
  9. Cant see achivments

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant see achivments: As in the topic, most recently not display my achievements in the game but only of those who recently bought. The problem is that I can not even see the achievements unlocked or not they "get"...
  10. WHEN I UNLOCK THE ACHIVEMENTS I CANT HEAR THE POPING SOUND AND SEE MESSAGE THAT TELLS ME I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHEN I UNLOCK THE ACHIVEMENTS I CANT HEAR THE POPING SOUND AND SEE MESSAGE THAT TELLS ME I ...: HELLO it seem in the last week when i am playing game's i am unlocking the achivements but i am not getting any pop up messages saying achivement unlocked and what it is called also i am not hear...