Cant see achivments

Discus and support Cant see achivments in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As in the topic, most recently not display my achievements in the game but only of those who recently bought. The problem is that I can not even see... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mazi89, May 28, 2014.

1. mazi89
    mazi89 Guest

Cant see achivments

As in the topic, most recently not display my achievements in the game but only of those who recently bought. The problem is that I can not even see the achievements locked or not they "get" when I go to the tab achievement of the game the whole time I can
    see how to load but it is without end. Oddly enough the other games do not have such a problem, even on a different profile with the same games everything works only on this profile thing, not really. I have no idea what I do with this so please help Cant see achivments :)

:)

mazi89, May 28, 2014
  2. mazi89
    mazi89 Guest
    Cant see achivments

As in the topic, most recently not display my achievements in the game but only of those who recently bought. The problem is that I can not even see the achievements unlocked or not they "get" when I go to the tab achievement of the game the whole time I
    can see how to load but it is without end. Oddly enough the other games do not have such a problem, even on a different profile with the same games everything works only on this profile thing, not really. I have no idea what I do with this so please help Cant see achivments :)

mazi89, May 28, 2014
  3. mack2025
    mack2025 Guest

finally you see whats going on i cant playthrough it cause my achivments got reset

mack2025, May 28, 2014
  4. mack2025 Win User

finally you see whats going on i cant playthrough it cause my achivments got reset
  5. Bandit King801 Win User

does anyone still play halo 3 MM or custom games?

i down to do anything that inquires me get achivements. lady says i cant get any new games till i get almost all halo achivments done.
  6. bigsteveouk Win User

Mass Effect 3: New Trailer from VGA 2011

Awesome trailer. Cant wait for this game. I need to go back to ME2 and replay it for some more achivements
  7. BoroParmo Win User

Rockband Gamer Pics?

I cant be bothered looking through everything and they might have made some for unlocking certain achivements in the games (like TB:RB)
  8. IceStorm III Win User

my account

When I compare GoW2 achivements with you, I see you've gained achivements as late as 9/13/2011.

Try logging out and back into xbox.com?
Thema:

Cant see achivments

1. Cant see achivments - Similar Threads - Cant achivments

2. Why cant I play backwards compatible games on my new Xbox one X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play backwards compatible games on my new Xbox one X?: I just recently traded in my old xbox one and got an Xbox one X two days ago but it wont let me play any xbox 360 games that I know are backwards compatible. I tried to play MW3 and MW2 which I...
  3. Bought a game in the microsoft store for xbox one, cant find it anywhere.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a game in the microsoft store for xbox one, cant find it anywhere.: Hi, So i bought red dead redemption in de microsoft store for the xbox one, my card was charged but i cant find my game. If i check my pruchase history it isnt showing the game, anyone can help...
  4. Ark Survival Evolved CANT LOAD INTO ONLY MY SERVER THAT MY CHARACTER IS ON

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Survival Evolved CANT LOAD INTO ONLY MY SERVER THAT MY CHARACTER IS ON: I'm On Microsoft Store & I've recently downloaded ARK to play instead of using my Xbox but after countless attempts to log onto my server which my base & character are on WHICH I have been able to...
  5. Cant buy v bucks on fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant buy v bucks on fortnite: im trying to buy v bucks but it keeps saying it has buyed them but doesnt show in my account or charge my mums credit card 3974dab5-80bb-4acd-9c6f-c13143cc20e2
  6. Cant access games or movies purchased with no internet

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access games or movies purchased with no internet: We had our internet turned off at our house. We were told that we could still play the games and watch the movies we purchased thru our Xbox One but we can't. We were told to take it somewhere...
  7. cant connect to xbox live!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect to xbox live!!!: xbox one s, unable to connect to xbox live. plz help 5576314f-6e00-40f8-8fa6-c8d8a13c6327
  8. Cant post replies to posts on the xbox forums?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant post replies to posts on the xbox forums?: Trying to help a few people out, but am unable to reply as when I try to post the answer / fix it just tells me to try again... Is there a limit of replies per day you can post or something like...
  9. Cant see achivments

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant see achivments: As in the topic, most recently not display my achievements in the game but only of those who recently bought. The problem is that I can not even see the achievements unlocked or not they "get"...
  10. WHEN I UNLOCK THE ACHIVEMENTS I CANT HEAR THE POPING SOUND AND SEE MESSAGE THAT TELLS ME I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHEN I UNLOCK THE ACHIVEMENTS I CANT HEAR THE POPING SOUND AND SEE MESSAGE THAT TELLS ME I ...: HELLO it seem in the last week when i am playing game's i am unlocking the achivements but i am not getting any pop up messages saying achivement unlocked and what it is called also i am not hear...