Can't see all Xbox 360 purchases for download

Discus and support Can't see all Xbox 360 purchases for download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've had Gold for five years or so and have been pretty diligent at 'buying' my offerings of free games each month. Over time I've upgraded to an Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PatchDB, Jan 19, 2020.

1. PatchDB
    PatchDB Guest

I've had Gold for five years or so and have been pretty diligent at 'buying' my offerings of free games each month. Over time I've upgraded to an Xbox One, then added a One S. I recently setup a 360 again, wanting to take advantage of the plug in USB
    storage and my back catalogue of Gold games. I then hit the first issue - why is it so difficult to find what I already own? The method of listing via a PC isn't there any more for 360 games. The alternative is cumbersome...I ended up generating my own
    listing in Excel after lots of looking up on an Xbox One. This is far from convenient.

My second issue. Having searched online I've found useful lists of all Games with Gold released previously. I then began the very cumbersome process of searching for games on my 360 that I believed I should own. Using this method I did find and install
    quite a few BUT I was surprised to find a number that I couldn't install. For example, Bayonetta - this is found in a search but all the results lead to the DEMO only, looking like a problem at the store end. Other games are found and have no option to download,
    for example DiRT 3, which simply gives me the option to Rate it. There are further games that I simply couldn't find - search results proved fruitless, for example The Cave. Finally, a sizeable number of the games I found wanted to charge me for download.
    I understand I may of missed the odd one but there are lots of them, for example Dante's Inferno, Dragon Age II and Mercenaries Playground of Destruction - that's three consecutive titles, bookended by ones I can download. Some months I got the Xbox One title,
    but not 360. It doesn't make sense. I have memories of 'buying' some it suggests I didn't (Dante's especially, I'd never gotten to it but wanted to!).

To sum up; why so tough to find what I've already bought, why the difficulty in actually downloading a significant number and why do some appear to want to charge me again?

:)

PatchDB, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't see all Xbox 360 purchases for download - Similar Threads - Can't 360 purchases

2. Purchased Xbox 360 games can't be re-downloaded after delisting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Xbox 360 games can't be re-downloaded after delisting: Dear Help Desk, I purchased Driver: San Francisco for the Xbox 360, but now I can't re-download the game after replacing my hard drive. Ubisoft Customer Service advises me the problem is with the...
  3. Can't play purchased Xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play purchased Xbox 360 game: Hi, I've purchased a game from the Microsoft store. After downloading, the game would not start and requested to redownload the game. I've already redownloaded the but same error exist. Can anyone...
  4. I purchased 2 Minecraft mashup packs on my 360 but I can't download them on my Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased 2 Minecraft mashup packs on my 360 but I can't download them on my Xbox one?: Hi! I've been playing Minecraft for a while and bought the skyrim mashup pack and the star wars pack on my Xbox 360, however, I recently switched over to an Xbox One and wanted to play minecraft...
  5. *Mod removed* really bad as I can't still, in 2019, purchase a 360 game from my Xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    *Mod removed* really bad as I can't still, in 2019, purchase a 360 game from my Xbox one...: *UPDATE* Basically, i forgot that some months ago, i migrated my account location from ITALIA to ARGENTINA. That's why i had $0.00 on my 360. I now changed it back to Italy and i was able to...
  6. Can't purchase xbox 360 games for One X in Russia.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase xbox 360 games for One X in Russia.: I can't purchase xbox 360 backward compatible games for One X in Russia. For example, GTA IV. from marketplace.xbox.com When I press to buy, a pop up window shows up and offers me me a price in...
  7. Can't Purchase this months free gold 360 game but can get xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Purchase this months free gold 360 game but can get xbox one: Hi, I am having trouble when I try to get this months free gold game, Indian Jones for 360. I don't have any trouble getting the ones for xbox one. It tells me that the page no longer exists, or...
  8. Can't purchase/dopwnload free xbox 360 games with gold game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't purchase/dopwnload free xbox 360 games with gold game: I just recently purchased xbox live gold subscription this November using my CC and it works just fine. Actually I have an existing account that also have an xbox live gold subscription but...
  9. Can't Buy 360 Games on Xb1 "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Buy 360 Games on Xb1 "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on ...: Hello, I'm getting the message "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on http://Xbox.com . Please complete this transaction from your Xbox." but I am already trying on my Xbox One....
  10. Can't purchase 360 games digitally.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase 360 games digitally.: I can't purchase 360 games digitally on either the Xbox One or the website. I've been trying to get the Dead Space 3 games with gold title, but it doesn't work, and I've since tried to buy other...