Can't see any xbox profile since last update :(

Discus and support Can't see any xbox profile since last update :( in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/sqatchy [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sqatchy, Jun 14, 2019.

1. /u/sqatchy
    /u/sqatchy Guest

/u/sqatchy, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Miss Bijoux Win User

Can't add friends since last update

Hey there!

This is an issue that we're aware of and it's being looked into by the appropriate teams. When we get more information to share, I'll post back in here and let you know. In the meantime, can you try

re-adding your profile to your console
    to see if that helps at all?

We appreciate your patience. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  3. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey guys!

We believe this issue has been mitigated. Can you try adding friends and let us know how it goes?

Thanks! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're
    a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  4. xCRIBx Ghost Win User

same here , just waiting for a response
  5. AudiGuy Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live since last update

I'm sorry, Good catch, I did mean MAC address. And I am not in the insider's program.
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live since last update

You said "cleared alternate DNS" do you mean alternate MAC address?

Are you in Insiders Preview program?
Thema:

1. Can't see any xbox profile since last update :( - Similar Threads - Can't profile since

2. PC Installed Xbox App Game on profile, can't access it on other Windows profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Installed Xbox App Game on profile, can't access it on other Windows profile: Hi, I had installed Forza 4 on another user profile because after days of dealing with different 0x8024xxxx errors, I finally got it to work by installing it on another Windows admin profile....
  3. Why can't MX vs ATV reflex read my gamer profile?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't MX vs ATV reflex read my gamer profile?: So I recently bought MX vs ATV reflex on my Xbox one s so its a digital copy and when I load in and press start try to start motocareer, multiplayer etc it tells me that I am not signed in with my...
  4. Microsoft can't download profile!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft can't download profile!: I have error 80151103! I need fix now! 8ae801bb-ac6d-4f45-9b0c-9723e906fd19
  5. I can't play two profiles multi-player on my Xbox One anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play two profiles multi-player on my Xbox One anymore: I use to be able to play Call of Duty multi player with two accounts logged into my xbox. Now, even with the two controllers, it won't let me use more than one account in the multi player lobby at...
  6. Can't add new profile to reset Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add new profile to reset Xbox One: Hi, This problem is driving me nuts and I can't seem to find any solutions online (or instances of the same issue...) I had been having trouble logging into my account on my Xbox One...
  7. Xbox Profile Is Being Randomly Suspended/Can't Sign Into The Enforcement Page With A...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Profile Is Being Randomly Suspended/Can't Sign Into The Enforcement Page With A...: For the second time in the last week, my xbox account has been suspended from communications. I have only sent messages to another player on one of the suspensions but there was nothing sent that...
  8. dual xbox profiles - can't manage my payments

in XBoX Accessibility
    dual xbox profiles - can't manage my payments: I can not access my payments since I have the same email on two different xbox profiles. When I login with the web browser, I always end up in my xbox-profile - "EncampedCashew". But I need to...
  9. Can't Remove Game From Club Xbox Profile Since 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Remove Game From Club Xbox Profile Since 2019: Hello Microsoft team, Me and my club are trying to remove Halo Wars from the club games' list (club name: Clube Cultura Gamer). We are having this problem since last year. Steps to reproduce:...
  10. Can't download my profile since yesterday 17th April

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download my profile since yesterday 17th April: Like other people here I'm unable to download my profile. It gets to about 70%, starts over a few times then gives me an error. I've tried all the troubleshooting,none of which work....