Can't see any xbox profile since last update :(

Discus and support Can't see any xbox profile since last update :( in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/sqatchy [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sqatchy, Jun 14, 2019.

1. /u/sqatchy
    /u/sqatchy Guest

/u/sqatchy, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Miss Bijoux Win User

Can't add friends since last update

Hey there!

This is an issue that we're aware of and it's being looked into by the appropriate teams. When we get more information to share, I'll post back in here and let you know. In the meantime, can you try

re-adding your profile to your console
    to see if that helps at all?

We appreciate your patience. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  3. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey guys!

We believe this issue has been mitigated. Can you try adding friends and let us know how it goes?

Thanks! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're
    a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  4. xCRIBx Ghost Win User

same here , just waiting for a response
  5. AudiGuy Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live since last update

I'm sorry, Good catch, I did mean MAC address. And I am not in the insider's program.
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live since last update

You said "cleared alternate DNS" do you mean alternate MAC address?

Are you in Insiders Preview program?
Thema:

1. Can't see any xbox profile since last update :( - Similar Threads - Can't profile since

2. Can't re-download my xbox 360 account nor sign in with my Xbox profile on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't re-download my xbox 360 account nor sign in with my Xbox profile on xbox 360: Every time I try to sign-in or re-download it says error 8015290A. plz help me fix this. I've just gotten Game Pass Ultimate and i have a backwards collection of hundreds of Xbox360 DVDs i still...
  3. Can't Download Xbox 360 Profile to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Download Xbox 360 Profile to Xbox One: Today, I tried to play an Xbox 360 game downloaded to my Xbox One, only to find that my Xbox 360 profile has been deleted. I tried to redownload it, it gets through downloading my profile, then...
  4. Can't change privacy and online safety settings on my xbox profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change privacy and online safety settings on my xbox profile: I'm clicking on the privacy settings tab on my xbox profile on the xbox website and I'm directed to a page with a number of settings formatted as bullet points. I click to change a setting and...
  5. Can't Access Xbox Live or Profile on Xbox 360 AT ALL

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Access Xbox Live or Profile on Xbox 360 AT ALL: I turned on my Xbox 360 E for the first time in about a year to play a game I couldn't on later Xbox series, only to find that my profile had been deleted from my console! I tried redownloading my...
  6. Can't download 360 profile on Xbox One emulator.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download 360 profile on Xbox One emulator.: Before any ambassadors respond, DON'T GIVE ME THE COPY PASTE REPONSE. I don't have 2FA enabled, my password is NOT longer than 16 characters, and yes I've deleted the profile already. I keep...
  7. I can't redownload my Xbox 360 profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't redownload my Xbox 360 profile: So just starting a few days ago my Xbox 360 account couldn't connect to Xbox live nomader what I did. I've had it in the same spot for over a year and are just getting this problem. I tried...
  8. Can't download my xbox 360 profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download my xbox 360 profile: Hi, I'm a player from Poland, the day before yesterday while playing In Tony Hawk Project 8 I downloaded Lego Batman on xbox 360, when I finished I wanted to download Dark Void and I was...
  9. Can't Remove Game From Club Xbox Profile Since 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Remove Game From Club Xbox Profile Since 2019: Hello Microsoft team, Me and my club are trying to remove Halo Wars from the club games' list (club name: Clube Cultura Gamer). We are having this problem since last year. Steps to reproduce:...
  10. Can't download my profile since yesterday 17th April

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download my profile since yesterday 17th April: Like other people here I'm unable to download my profile. It gets to about 70%, starts over a few times then gives me an error. I've tried all the troubleshooting,none of which work....