Can't see any xbox profile since last update :(

Discus and support Can't see any xbox profile since last update :( in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/sqatchy [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sqatchy, Jun 14, 2019.

1. /u/sqatchy
    /u/sqatchy Guest

/u/sqatchy, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Miss Bijoux Win User

Can't add friends since last update

Hey there!

This is an issue that we're aware of and it's being looked into by the appropriate teams. When we get more information to share, I'll post back in here and let you know. In the meantime, can you try

re-adding your profile to your console
    to see if that helps at all?

We appreciate your patience. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  3. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey guys!

We believe this issue has been mitigated. Can you try adding friends and let us know how it goes?

Thanks! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're
    a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  4. xCRIBx Ghost Win User

same here , just waiting for a response
  5. AudiGuy Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live since last update

I'm sorry, Good catch, I did mean MAC address. And I am not in the insider's program.
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live since last update

You said "cleared alternate DNS" do you mean alternate MAC address?

Are you in Insiders Preview program?
Thema:

1. Can't see any xbox profile since last update :( - Similar Threads - Can't profile since

2. Sorry, this profile can't connect to this console. To fix it, download it again(no error codes)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, this profile can't connect to this console. To fix it, download it again(no error codes): Most of the times this issue is happening on xbox one consoles , but in my case it's happening on xbox 360. Any advise? d6a1e100-0c17-48af-aa7e-ae1439c06cb7
  3. can't download my profile on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't download my profile on Xbox 360: get the attached errors, [img] ce77d2c4-6a9b-42b3-8eb3-f2de5845c6ed
  4. Can't download Xbox 360 profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download Xbox 360 profile: Hi all, I have been having issues this morning connecting to XBox live on my 360 this morning. I've deleted my profile, cleared the cache but now one I try to download my profile again I get...
  5. Can't change profile pic xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change profile pic xbox: It's been like this since December, I change it and nothing happens tried dozens of images but it won't change. After I upload a picture it says I did it but never changes. I've checked xbox...
  6. Changed my gamer tag and now I can't sign into my profile on any 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changed my gamer tag and now I can't sign into my profile on any 360 games: I changed my default gamer-tag after many years and now my Xbox 360 games will not sign-in or allow me to download my new profile from the Xbox one. Please advise....
  7. can't log in to xbox profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't log in to xbox profile: When I click the button, go to the xbox profile on the xbox website, it throws me to this page...
  8. I can't access my Xbox Live profile or my Personal Settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my Xbox Live profile or my Personal Settings: When I open my Xbox Live account I get sent to the Family and Online Safety page, if I try to access the Xbox settings it sends me to the same page! I have recently left my Microsoft Family group...
  9. Can't Remove Game From Club Xbox Profile Since 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Remove Game From Club Xbox Profile Since 2019: Hello Microsoft team, Me and my club are trying to remove Halo Wars from the club games' list (club name: Clube Cultura Gamer). We are having this problem since last year. Steps to reproduce:...
  10. Can't download my profile since yesterday 17th April

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download my profile since yesterday 17th April: Like other people here I'm unable to download my profile. It gets to about 70%, starts over a few times then gives me an error. I've tried all the troubleshooting,none of which work....