Can't see EA play games on PC with Game Pass ultimate, can't get in contact with XBOX support

Discus and support Can't see EA play games on PC with Game Pass ultimate, can't get in contact with XBOX support in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Good morning everyone, this problem has bothered me for 10 days now and can't find a solution. Also, the call back function is basically useless since... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Alessio.Baldessarro, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Can't see EA play games on PC with Game Pass ultimate, can't get in contact with XBOX support

Good morning everyone,

this problem has bothered me for 10 days now and can't find a solution. Also, the call back function is basically useless since it has been "temporarily unavailable on your country" every single day, for two different countries (Italy and Czech Republic).

Basically in the xbox app I can't see any EA play game.

Also, I can't see any EA game on PC If I go to this link: https://www.xbox.com/it-it/xbox-game-pass/games?xr=shellnav , while there are for console so I'm wondering if the offer didn't start for PC yet?

I contacted EA and they told me they've nothing to do with it, I should see the games and it's on Microsoft to solve the issue.

Another confusing thing is this, found in the FAQ of XBOX game pass:

Can't see EA play games on PC with Game Pass ultimate, can't get in contact with XBOX support [​IMG]

By EA desktop app they mean Origin? Because as I mentioned, EA told me it should be on XBOX app...

Thanks in advance for your attention,

Alessio B.

:)

Alessio.Baldessarro, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Can't see EA play games on PC with Game Pass ultimate, can't get in contact with XBOX support

Hi,

I think it's EA's own EA Play App. It's all a little confusing at the moment. EA Origin still exists with its own app, but this is going to be changed to EA Play sometime soon. EA's PC subscription service via Steam is already called 'EA Play'.

For Ultimate or PC Game Pass subscribers, EA play PC will be coming in December.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

EA play joins gamepass pc sometime in December.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Confusion regarding Game Pass + EA Play

Yes, since you are a Game Pass for PC subscriber, you will also get EA Play included in that subscription. You will not need to purchase Ultimate. "This means Ultimate members can enjoy EA Play on Xbox
    One, Xbox Series X and S, and Windows 10 PCs, and Xbox Game Pass for PC members get EA Play on Windows 10. "
  5. ascaley Win User

Gamepass Ultimate - EA Play Issue

I'm at a lose of what to do since the only customer support option for xbox rn is virtual agent and can't assist with this
    Has anyone with a series S managed to get the ea play games working?

The only slightly unusual bit was that I upgraded from an xbox pc pass to ultimate - maybe that’s it?
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

EA Play >PC< transfer to Game Pass (Ultimate) >PC
    If you have EA Play for PC, then that is coming to Xbox Game pass for PC. If you have EA Play for Xbox, then that is what is going to be included with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate from the 10th November.

Thema:

1. Can't see EA play games on PC with Game Pass ultimate, can't get in contact with XBOX support - Similar Threads - Can't play games

2. I can't download EA play games whit my xbox game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download EA play games whit my xbox game pass ultimate.: Hello, i have xbox game pass ultimate in my account and i can't download the new EA play games on it, my gaame pass was deactivated for a little bit due to me being unable to pay it now its back...
  3. Can't play online with xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play online with xbox game pass ultimate: I bought xbox game pass ultimate yesterday but since then I can't play online. How do I fix this? 0a36e157-4e3a-4b04-b757-bdb0883c8425
  4. Can't play Battlefield V on Xbox Series S, Game Pass Ultimate on another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Battlefield V on Xbox Series S, Game Pass Ultimate on another account: Hello Yesterday I bought my brand new Xbox Series S but since then I can't play Battlefield V on Xbox Series S, have Game Pass Ultimate on another account with this console as primary. I have...
  5. Trying to play a game from xbox one to my phone.. It eventually loads up but I can't seem...

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to play a game from xbox one to my phone.. It eventually loads up but I can't seem...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Coast_Legal [link] [comments]
  6. Why can't I log in while playing XBox 360 games on my Series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I log in while playing XBox 360 games on my Series S?: I have attempt to run several 360 games on my Series S. I am already logged in on my system, but when I try to run my 360 games, the games request I use my email and password to sign in. It...
  7. XBox One S can't play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S can't play games: Unpacked XBoxOne S Connected to Internet Performed Updates Installed 5 games from discs onto the XBox One S. When I try to play game with or without disc in XBoxOne S drive wants be to sign in...
  8. Can't play games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play games: You have taken out this months subscription yet i can not play games? It just says "Play with Game Pass" and then proceeds to make me buy it again. Please fix. Thank You Stay Safe - Tristan...
  9. Why can't i play any of my games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i play any of my games?: Why can't I play any of my games? ! 394357af-9508-4632-ba58-dee681f8c998
  10. Can't sync any game data on pass, forced all play offline

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sync any game data on pass, forced all play offline: Ill try to keep it simple and clean but apologize on grammar. Issues im having: all games will not sync data, while trying to download games says i cant because of age restriction. On the age...