Can't see Halo Infinite Co-op flight sign up on PC Xbox Insider (I do have game pass)

Discus and support Can't see Halo Infinite Co-op flight sign up on PC Xbox Insider (I do have game pass) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I know the beta ends August 1st but I wanted to play a little bit of the coop with a friend on PC gamepass. Seen a lot of people say you just get it on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AmazinglyOreos, Jul 29, 2022.

1. Can't see Halo Infinite Co-op flight sign up on PC Xbox Insider (I do have game pass)

I know the beta ends August 1st but I wanted to play a little bit of the coop with a friend on PC gamepass. Seen a lot of people say you just get it on the xbox insider hub on PC if you have gamepass for PC and the Xbox app but I dont see it anywhere. I could just be being mislead by others but its getting really frustrating as this is the only time I'll be able to play with my friend at the moment.

I know we're meant to ask Halo Waypoint for this stuff but it does specifically state on their website that when it comes to flights or installation of flights, we need to ask elsewhere.

submitted by /u/AmazinglyOreos
    [link] [comments]

/u/AmazinglyOreos, Jul 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Halo Infinite insider code 0x87e50031

May i know if you already done all this?

Step 1: Make sure you’re signed up to the Halo Insider program

Step 2: Ensure you have the entitlement to Halo Infinite (Campaign). (i.e. you have purchased it or have an active Xbox Game Pass subscription)

Step 3: If you’re participating on Xbox, have the Xbox Insider app downloaded, and opt into the Network Co-Op flight program once the flight is live. If you’re playing on Steam, you’ll be sent a unique key via Halo Insider communications to download the flighting build.

Step 4: Launch the build, party up with friends, and jump into Zeta Halo!

By the way, did you already received the invitation?

You’re going to receive like a redeemable key once you’re invited to test the co-op insider.

According to this official Halo thread:
    “ Flights are their own separate builds from the retail game, meaning they are their own separate download. The flight should be smaller than the main game, but you’ll still have to download. So if you’re out of storage, clear some. Then of course you’ll have to wait during the download time too.

So, when you get access to a flight you redeem the code like you would with steam-keys. The flight will pop up like a new game. It should say “Halo Infinite - Insider” That’s how they did it before launch and for MCC. Since this is co-op, they might do what they did before and send extra codes to you so you can send it to friends.”

Source: https://forums.halowaypoint.com/c/community/hal...

If you didn’t receive the invitation yet and you’re installing the already existing Halo Infinite - Insider from your owned library, that’s the issue.
  3. Brianrz Win User

Halo Infinite insider code 0x87e50031

On a console my Xbox one s I try to play the co-op insider but it keeps giving me the code for some reason I’ve done mostly everything to get it to work I’ve had the halo Infinite Insider from the multiplayer preview I’ve uninstalled the insider hub and the halo Infinite preview but I can’t find it and the halo Infinite insider keeps giving me the same code each time each time hopefully that made sense to you.
  4. vincentmajerowicz Win User

Flight Simulator 2020

hi, guys! I signed up in flight simulator insider, I got the xbox insider hub on my windows PC I loaded up xbox insider hub, I went to insider content, I didn't see flight simulator 2020, I just saw Minecraft. Any ideas? Thanks!

Cheers,

Vincent
  5. NaZoooom Win User

Fs 2020 and xbox one

Hi SalientCorn9194,

I believe it is an Xbox One and PC title that is coming out in 2020. Have you signed up to the Flight Simulator Insider Program? Its a great way to to
    put yourself forward for tech tests and to help shape Flight Simulator.
  6. Anthony90 Win User

Halo Infinite won't launch with Xbox App

I did manage to get halo infinite campaign installed but now whenever i try to open halo infinite it opens up the Microsoft Store's Gaming Services page instead. I am on game pass on PC. Ive tried reinstalling the xbox app but it still doesnt work.
Thema:

Can't see Halo Infinite Co-op flight sign up on PC Xbox Insider (I do have game pass)

1. Can't see Halo Infinite Co-op flight sign up on PC Xbox Insider (I do have game pass) - Similar Threads - Can't Halo Infinite

2. Can't redeem PC game pass key , I got free for playing halo infinite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem PC game pass key , I got free for playing halo infinite.: I received a mail thanking for playing halo infinite , and Received a Free PC game pass key for 3 months. I can't redeem it, there is an error saying :- Check the instructions that came with...
  3. Halo Infinite can't log-in (Microsoft Store version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite can't log-in (Microsoft Store version): Hi, I can't log-in to Halo Infinite. I'm opening the game, waiting the intro then a log-in pop-up comes out. It says ''Welcome back, _my gamer tag_'' ,under that my avatar and lastly a ''Let's...
  4. Halo Infinite - Can't type @ when signing in (QWERTZ and AZERTY layout)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Halo Infinite - Can't type @ when signing in (QWERTZ and AZERTY layout): Hi, I contacted 343 with this bug report back in November but they swiftly replied that I should contact Microsoft support. Still, they investigated and last month asked if the issue was still...
  5. Can't install Halo Infinite, error 0x80070424 (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Halo Infinite, error 0x80070424 (PC): The game wasn't launching so I uninstalled, but now the xbox appp won't let me reinstall the game, giving me the error 0x80070424. The powershell command below: Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers|...
  6. Can't reach Halo Infinite's main menu - Microsoft Account issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't reach Halo Infinite's main menu - Microsoft Account issue: Hi, I've been trying to log in to my Halo Infinite account using steam. like I did for the last few monthes. But this time it shows me this message; [img] d7d34f41-f1c3-41dd-a1b6-c89400175c3c
  7. Can't install Halo Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Halo Infinite: Via the Xbox app, I click install but nothing happens. I click choose what to install and a dialog box appears and says failed to load. I tried repairing/resetting Gaming Services but that did...
  8. I can't launch Halo Infinite and I've tried reinstalling, resetting, and repairing. Why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't launch Halo Infinite and I've tried reinstalling, resetting, and repairing. Why...: [img] I can't launch my game and there's nothing online that I can find that can fix this. aa01f282-c687-4a95-8762-3325f206aed5
  9. Can't play Halo Infinite on Gamepass PC or Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Halo Infinite on Gamepass PC or Microsoft Store: I've been trying to play Halo Infinite through Gamepass on my PC, I have both the base game and campaign installed plus the high res texture packs. But when I click play on either Gamepass (both...
  10. Halo Infinite Series X ”Transitioning”, can't play multiplayer or campaign.

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Series X ”Transitioning”, can't play multiplayer or campaign.: On the main menu it'll say transitioning on the top right corner, if I click multiplayer, the multiplayer screen keeps loading, on the top right corner it'll say transitioning. For campaign, I can...