Can't See Recent Players from Computer Login

Discus and support Can't See Recent Players from Computer Login in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the following, it only happens on a computer (all computers) and not on my 360 console: I log in, select "My Account", "Friends", and then the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RowdyRottie, Mar 29, 2015.

1. RowdyRottie
    RowdyRottie Guest

For the following, it only happens on a computer (all computers) and not on my 360 console: I log in, select "My Account", "Friends", and then the "Recent Players" tab and it always says "When you play online games or chat with people, they'll show up here."
    It used to show recent players but has now done this instead for probably well over a year.

:)

RowdyRottie, Mar 29, 2015
  2. Mr UgOtOwN3D
    Mr UgOtOwN3D Guest
    Recent Player List doesn't work for me

I can't see my recent players list as well, it is teliing me we can't show your recent players list right now.

Mr UgOtOwN3D, Mar 29, 2015
  3. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    Please help, Im being Stalked-Harrassed in game by the same Player

You can set your profile to appear offline, he can't hassle you if he can't see you online. If he is on your recent players list you should have access to his gamertag, just file a complaint and block communications from the recent players list.

Auswulf, Mar 29, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. The recent players list shows up for me. Have you tried using a different browser or clearing the browser's cache?

onyxishere, Mar 29, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. The recent players list shows up for me. Have you tried using a different browser or clearing the browser's cache?
  6. Mr UgOtOwN3D Win User

Recent Player List doesn't work for me

I can't see my recent players list as well, it is teliing me we can't show your recent players list right now.
  7. Auswulf Win User

Please help, Im being Stalked-Harrassed in game by the same Player

You can set your profile to appear offline, he can't hassle you if he can't see you online. If he is on your recent players list you should have access to his gamertag, just file a complaint and block communications from the recent players list.
  8. evandrorbs Win User

Error in changing gamertag on xbox one

hi, i'm trying change it from my windows 10 computer, the new gamertag is not in use, now im trying to log in in website to check the error, but can't even login anymore in my acc , there are some issues with xbox login?
  9. SHOOTnWHISKEY Win User

Recent players in games

This update sucks. When we click on recent players we want to see the most recent players, not players from a week ago. The whole point of the recent player list is to re-join a lobby that got disconnected or to find someone you enjoyed gaming with RECENTLY!
Thema:

1. Can't See Recent Players from Computer Login - Similar Threads - Can't Recent Players

2. Can't install GamingServices, Xbox app, or any games on Win 10 as of recent Xbox app update...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install GamingServices, Xbox app, or any games on Win 10 as of recent Xbox app update...: I went through the ring of fire the last few hours because I accidentally messed up my PC because of this issue. The game i have installed, Sea of Thieves, works fine, but I'm afraid to uninstall...
  3. Can't install GamingServices or any games on Win 10 as of recent GamingServices update...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install GamingServices or any games on Win 10 as of recent GamingServices update...: I went through the ring of fire the last few hours because I accidentally messed up my PC because of this issue. The game i have installed, Sea of Thieves, works fine, but I'm afraid to uninstall...
  4. Can't play games from family group even though I could recently.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play games from family group even though I could recently.: I can't play Forza Horizon 4 from family group even though I could recently. Nothing has changed since I last played, except for the fact that I can't play any of the games. The game is in my Xbox...
  5. Can't play games from family group even though I could recently.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play games from family group even though I could recently.: I can't play Forza Horizon 4 from family group even though I could recently. Nothing has changed since I last played, except for the fact that I can't play any of the games. The game is in my Xbox...
  6. Can't join recent players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join recent players: Is there any reason as to why i cannot join any player on my recent players list. Everyone i go on just has the option greyed out 501a441c-3755-4508-9e37-a5bc6ca91234
  7. Can't open anything on Xbox since the most recent update

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't open anything on Xbox since the most recent update: After the Beta Insider's update on April 28, I can not open anything on the Xbox. This includes the insider app and even multiple setting options. I have no way of getting out of the update or...
  8. Why I can't star the games that I recently downloaded??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't star the games that I recently downloaded??: The start and then go to de interfaz 0438da4a-7cd4-48ab-83b8-71ed07b1941e
  9. I can't apply for a review on my recent communication suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't apply for a review on my recent communication suspension: I was recently suspended from communications on Xbox involving auto correct on my phone, I called someone a wussy for running away from me in a game and my phone auto corrected this to pussy which...
  10. Can't Send Messagers to Recent Players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Send Messagers to Recent Players: Hi My Rep says Needs Work. But I'm still in Green Rep. I can send messages to my Friends and they reply i Can Invite Recent Players to party Chat. But they are not Reciveing My Messagers. They can...