Can't see the C-172 Wingtip

Discus and support Can't see the C-172 Wingtip in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can I adjust the view so that the pilot can see the wingtip in a C-172 (on a PC)? Pretty tough to do ground reference maneuvers without a wingtip.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JW-3, Sep 16, 2020.

1. JW-3
    JW-3 Guest

Can I adjust the view so that the pilot can see the wingtip in a C-172 (on a PC)? Pretty tough to do ground reference maneuvers without a wingtip.

:)

2. ITSBillGR17 Win User

No Points! ¬_¬

first of all you post this on the wrong category you need to post it on 14 - Using Xbox LIVE Rewards

there must be a problem with the reward system

only Microsoft agents can help you if you want you can contact with microsoft support here
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  3. HassanB Win User

No Points! ¬_¬

Hello,

You will need to post this to the Xbox LIVE Rewards team here.

Thanks.
  4. GMAN990 Win User

NAT type help and randomly getting disconnected

If you have a look at the Juniper and check to see what WAN/Internet ip address it is picking up, does it start with 10 or 192 or 172?

If it starts with a different number it will be bridged but if it starts with the numbers above it isnt
  5. GMAN990 Win User

Random Disconnections From Xbox Live. Help?

Art5034 , could you access the Netgear and look at the WAN/Internet IP Address, does it start with 10. or 172, or 192.

This is the WAN IP address not the LAN ip address, you don't need to post up the full address, just confirm if it starts with 10 , 172 or 192

Thanks
  6. set98 Win User

NAT not working???????????

something weird happened today. so under my wan settings on my router, my IP address was 172 not 192. Dumb me. But this is why i thought it was 192. Under the WAN settings, my IP is 172, but everything connecting to the router like my Xbox or laptop is 192?
    this is confusing. in the end my router is 172. but stuff connecting is 192. i do have a repeater in the house setup, but i cannot access its settings. I don't really use the repeater.
Thema:

1. Can't see the C-172 Wingtip - Similar Threads - Can't 172 Wingtip

2. Why can't I view adult websites on Microsoft Edge Xbox1S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I view adult websites on Microsoft Edge Xbox1S: Ok, this is kind of awkward but I suppose this would be the place to ask. Trying to watch videos on certain sites, the video will stop 2/3-3/4 of the way through, just dead stop. A little bitty...
  3. Error E102 00000C01 80070003, wont start, can't update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error E102 00000C01 80070003, wont start, can't update: I just got Error E102 00000C01 80070003. after an update.....now my unit won't start....i can't restart, can't update and factory reset brings me back to original Error page..... help !!???...
  4. xBox game pass ultimate. I can't redeem my rewards even though I already have bought it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xBox game pass ultimate. I can't redeem my rewards even though I already have bought it.: Hello. Recently I've bought xBox Game Pass Ultimate since I wanted to redeem one of the rewards available. However, when I try to claim any of them on the Windows 10 xBox app, instead of there...
  5. Why can't I connect to my ea service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I connect to my ea service: I'm having trouble connecting to my EA server and want to know why I can't play the game I wanna play ac659416-78a1-4dfb-bd9c-ddff99285364
  6. can't finish installing fs2020 Premium Deluxe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't finish installing fs2020 Premium Deluxe: I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, system restore, System reset, updating drivers, uninstalling drivers, all to no avail. I can't get the 110 gig update to install. I've tried C:, D: with no...
  7. Impossible d'acheter quelque chose avec mon solde Microsoft - Can't buy something with my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible d'acheter quelque chose avec mon solde Microsoft - Can't buy something with my...: Bonjour, Il m'est impossible d'acheter quoique ce soit sur le Marché Xbox Live avec mon solde Microsoft, je ne peux qu'acheter avec ma carte de crédit. Je ne peux qu'acheter avec mon solde...
  8. Can't play offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play offline?: For some reason when i try to play Halo wars 2 offline, it says i need to sign in to the correct profile. Which is infuriating when i just want to play some skirmish while waiting for my ISP to...
  9. Changed motherboard without uninstalling XBOX Game Pass first and I'm stuck and can't use...

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed motherboard without uninstalling XBOX Game Pass first and I'm stuck and can't use...: Hi, All in title but let me add some information: I have 2 games from XBox Game pass PC (XGP) installed on my D: Drive (including MSFS2020 where its package is installed in d:\Games\FS2020). I...
  10. I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft!! I don't want this to be a waste!!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft!! I don't want this to be a waste!!: I recently (like VERY recently) bought Minecraft from the Microsoft store. At first, I didn't try to sign in. I played in a world, trying to handle the controls since I'm brand new to PC gaming,...