cant see warhammer 40,000: Battlesector - Blood Angels Elites

Discus and support cant see warhammer 40,000: Battlesector - Blood Angels Elites in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so I am having issues with pc game pass even though i bought the dlc for battlesector and says i own it still wont show me the units in game I did... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by matthew2-186, Jan 20, 2022.

1. matthew2-186
    matthew2-186 Guest

so I am having issues with pc game pass even though i bought the dlc for battlesector and says i own it still wont show me the units in game I did uninstall and reinstall it and that still did not fix the issue

:)

matthew2-186, Jan 20, 2022
  2. Judge Win User

Warhammer 40K coming to xbox one

Hmm, don't see it being confirmed for Xbox One there. There's an actual Warhammer 40K game already confirmed though called Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade.
  3. isturbo1984 Win User

The Pointless Xbox 360 Gamerscore Trivia Game ....

Not true.

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II has 2,000 Gamerscore.
  4. Unreal Warfare Win User

Dawn of War 2

Dawn of War 2 is a Real Time Strategy game set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe.
  5. The Boogymaan Win User

Dead Island - Whose buying it?

Doesn't look appealing to me at all, my money's on Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
  6. K1ng Nate Dogg Win User

Games that are Roleplay like D&D, Pathfinder, Warhammer Fantasy, DC Heroes, etc... for xbox one?

Are there any Roleplay, table-top, card games for xbox that are based on or inspired from Warhammer Fantasy, Warhammer 40,000 Heresy, D&D, Pathfinder, DC Heroes, Marvel Roleplay, etc...??
Thema:

1. cant see warhammer 40,000: Battlesector - Blood Angels Elites - Similar Threads - cant warhammer 000

2. i cant change my email

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant change my email: I am planning on getting a new Xbox but I'm worried that I need verification, so I wanted to change my email, but it won't show is I'm worried. it wont show on my Xbox home screen on the top left...
  3. Why i cant upload or live stream games from my Xbox Series SX?!��

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant upload or live stream games from my Xbox Series SX?!��: SONY always made it easier to stream, record and share and also most of all gameplays are MADE on Playstation 4,pro,5!!! And i hear people blaming Xbox (sadly for a good reason) omg what a heck is...
  4. Cant figure out the email associated with my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant figure out the email associated with my minecraft account: I cant figure out the email associated with my minecraft account. I know the Username and that is it. I have been trying for about a week to figure it out but no dice. I have contacted mojang...
  5. migrated to the wrong email and now I cant play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    migrated to the wrong email and now I cant play: Hi, I recently migrated my Minecraft account to a Microsoft account but I accidentally migrated it to the wrong account (this one) and its caused a HUGE problem and now I cannot play Minecraft....
  6. Cant play Subnautica because I "need to renew my game pass", but I have never had it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play Subnautica because I "need to renew my game pass", but I have never had it?: I bought Subnautica because I used to have it on another account, but after the first time I played it I could never play it again because it always says "you need to renew your game pass to play...
  7. Minecraft Dungeons cant be installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons cant be installed: I bought Minecraft Dungeons right after it launched, when the game still had its own launcher. When i try to install it now I can only do that via the Minecraft launcher because it doesnt show up...
  8. Xbox GamePass, cant install games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox GamePass, cant install games: Hello everyone, I cant install any app via the xbox store which requires Admin. I tried literaly everything i found at the internet. Which includes, reseting everything, reinstall, create admin...
  9. Why Cant I Login to My Minecraft account i keep getting the same msg

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Cant I Login to My Minecraft account i keep getting the same msg: [img] plz help i dont know what to do be1a3bde-83c7-4bc2-84da-c9ce031747cf
  10. cant sing in to xbox account on xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sing in to xbox account on xbox app: whenever i try to sign to the xbox game bar or app nothing pops up ill spam the sign in button and nothing happens i even made sure my services were on and reset and repaired all apps...