Can't seem to refund gift purchase

Discus and support Can't seem to refund gift purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The person I bought a game for can't redeem the code cause he's in another country. So I went to try to request a refund, like the virtual assistant... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lycentia, May 15, 2019.

1. Lycentia
    Lycentia Guest

The person I bought a game for can't redeem the code cause he's in another country.

So I went to try to request a refund, like the virtual assistant says to do, but there's no option for that anywhere.

What am I supposed to do now?

:)

Lycentia, May 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't seem to refund gift purchase - Similar Threads - Can't seem refund

2. Can't seem to get ReCore to launch via the Xbox pc beta app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to get ReCore to launch via the Xbox pc beta app: No matter what I try I can't seem to get Recore to load up, I click play and it just minimizes the Xbox pc beta app and just stays on my desktop. I thought it might be an issue with choosing the...
  3. I can't seem to get into xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't seem to get into xbox?: I can't seem to use my xbox? 7fa4937c-74b5-4510-a66c-4c00b20f0955
  4. My xbox live account seems to no longer be active and I can't subscribe again.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My xbox live account seems to no longer be active and I can't subscribe again.: Xbox live seems to think I no longer have an active account. I've checked my account status and it seems to have been paid on 23rd February, next payment is due 23rd March. I've done a soft reset...
  5. I can't seem to pre-order Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't seem to pre-order Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition: I tried purchasing the Ultimate Edition but it keeps saying this "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out." i also try purchasing the Standard Edition...
  6. Every time I try to do the Daily Challenge, it says that it had an error. I can't seem to ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Every time I try to do the Daily Challenge, it says that it had an error. I can't seem to ...: Every time I try to do the Daily Challenge, it says that it had an error. I can't seem to access the Daily Challenge. b5b3c87c-55e5-4284-9220-ad94db18e3a3
  7. i can't log into my fifa 18 profile. seems my gametag is deconected to xboxlive

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can't log into my fifa 18 profile. seems my gametag is deconected to xboxlive: i can't log into my fifa 18 profile. seems my gametag is deconected to xboxlive 2fd3cae3-b367-4dcc-b904-5509afbcc74e
  8. Where are the tutorials located for the daily challenges. Can't seem to find them.?????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are the tutorials located for the daily challenges. Can't seem to find them.?????: Where are the tutorials for the games in daily challenges... like "Boxed in" Don't know anthing about some of the games.?????? 7627d375-5ca4-42f9-867d-ad75b6f5b4c7
  9. Can't seem to play Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to play Fortnite: Can't seem to play Fortnite keeps telling me to join Xbox live but my prescription is not up. Until August..help 88db2381-1c14-4a5e-8562-b1253f8cd5ad
  10. Can't seem to download the original Burnout: Paradise from the Xbox store? (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to download the original Burnout: Paradise from the Xbox store? (Xbox 360): Hey all! About a year ago I claimed Burnout: Paradise through games with gold, I've also downloaded and played it before. Now I'm trying to re-download it, but instead of "Download again..." the...