Cant send friend request for new beta sashboard told to post here by xbox support

Discus and support Cant send friend request for new beta sashboard told to post here by xbox support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please send these gamers the beta trial Wholeeo20 DoubleG1987 ExcuseMySh0wOff RTCARNEY d04bbc1f-88c1-4a41-b10b-d281c2e4b278 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FatAsACanOfKorn, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Cant send friend request for new beta sashboard told to post here by xbox support

Please send these gamers the beta trial

Wholeeo20

DoubleG1987

ExcuseMySh0wOff

RTCARNEY

:)

FatAsACanOfKorn, Mar 1, 2014
  2. dogtag19
    dogtag19 Guest
    Want to change My Gamertag from dogtag19 to Dogtag19 (changing the lower case d to upper case D)

i was told by xbox support to post my request here for the enforcement team to pick up....

dogtag19, Mar 1, 2014
  3. Beta issues

my gamer tag is Dr Hygh 420 I'm on the beta testing and I had to buy a new Xbox and no longer have the beta update and I was told by Xbox support to post here for a new code please respond asap

LoST x Dr Hygh, Mar 1, 2014
  4. Cant send friend request for new beta sashboard told to post here by xbox support

SilentGamer895, Mar 1, 2014
  5. SilentGamer895 Win User

Cant send friend request for new beta sashboard told to post here by xbox support

6. MichaelScesny Win User

Can't access Preview Forum

xbox support told me to post here im in the program but xbox support said but i have not acepted the message i never got any message my friends keep sending a request it tells me ill here from Microsoft with in 72 hours on xbox i never get the message i
    need help thanks
  7. Tellandris Win User

NEED FRIENDS FOR DESTINY XBOX 360 EDITION

Waiting on Beta here as well, sending you both friend requests.
  8. davemcfly85 Win User

Told to post this here by Xbox Support...

you would have to contact Bungie only they can handle any Halo based suspensions/bans, not MS, sorry.
  9. Dirty Loco Win User

Told to post this here by Xbox Support...

You need to go to
    This Site
    in regards to Halo 3 and Halo Reach bans.
Thema:

1. Cant send friend request for new beta sashboard told to post here by xbox support - Similar Threads - Cant send friend

2. Actiontec: Cant send messages to friends on xbox live with xbox one.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Actiontec: Cant send messages to friends on xbox live with xbox one.: Actiontec (Modems/Gateways): Cant send messages to friends on xbox live with xbox one. hi, I have been chatting with Xbox live support because i can't send messages to friends on Xbox live, my...
  3. Cant send gameinvites or join friends from XboxAPP ( PC )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant send gameinvites or join friends from XboxAPP ( PC ): Me I cant send game invites from the xbox app but all my friends can? it worked when i was at work but not from home so something must be wrong. I can't join friends in game either without an...
  4. i cant send messages to my friends on xbox one some one help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant send messages to my friends on xbox one some one help: plz some one help i cant send messages to my friends on Xbox one plz i will pay some one 26e878bd-35e7-4508-bd82-50237457c05e
  5. xbox live: your message cant be sent ... ever time i try to send a messageor friend request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live: your message cant be sent ... ever time i try to send a messageor friend request: hello:D i am having this message ever time i send a message using my 360 or send a friend ..request.xbox live: your message cant be sent... it started yesterday and hasn't stopped i have cleared...
  6. People i cant send messages on my Xbox app and i cant even open my friends profile how do i ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    People i cant send messages on my Xbox app and i cant even open my friends profile how do i ...: Can someone help me to fix my problem i cant send messages on Xbox app!? b8809b95-1e53-4fca-96e3-604803c19ad0
  7. my son can recieve messages from friends but cant send back messages, have tried live chat and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my son can recieve messages from friends but cant send back messages, have tried live chat and ...: my son can recieve messages from his friends but cant sent them any messages back, i have followed instructions from xbox support but still no good. eeb086b4-5c3e-4820-ad01-330d5cb782b2
  8. cant send message to my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant send message to my friend: im sorry for what i done i spam my friend called ali bood because he started to spam me then he report me after 1 week when i want to message my friend they says to me past behavior my account...
  9. i cant talk to friends or send messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant talk to friends or send messages: my account just recently got unsuspended and i still cant talk to anybody or send messages and i dont know why. aa8bdf2f-9b67-42db-950d-8b73085a4de7
  10. I cant send messges or talk with friends in partys

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant send messges or talk with friends in partys: hi on my xbox one I cant send messges or talk with friends in partys it says cannot send messgaes because of your recent behaveur how long is this before i can send messgaes again because its...