Can't Send Friend Requests on Child Account

Discus and support Can't Send Friend Requests on Child Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been unable to send friend requests on my child's account. I get an error message every time, and have heard the same today from one other XBOX... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Old Man TBone, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Can't Send Friend Requests on Child Account

I've been unable to send friend requests on my child's account. I get an error message every time, and have heard the same today from one other XBOX 360 parent. Is anyone else having issues like this? I see there is a service alert for XBOX Live transactions,
    but it seems it would be unrelated...

:)

Old Man TBone, Feb 8, 2014
  2. TwylyghtMyst
    TwylyghtMyst Guest
    How to approve friendship for a child account?

No the child account can be silver and still send and receive friend request. Try it in reverse have the child account send your wife's account the friend request, it will ask for your info to send and if you also receive an error doing it this way

TwylyghtMyst, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Can't send friend requests

Hey there gnarly rhino 04.

That's odd that you're unable to add friends. Are you able to receive friend requests from others by chance?

Mister Maka, Feb 8, 2014
  4. Can't Send Friend Requests on Child Account

Stay Salty lol, Feb 8, 2014
Thema:

Can't Send Friend Requests on Child Account

1. Can't Send Friend Requests on Child Account - Similar Threads - Can't Send Friend

2. Can't send friend request or accept friend request or game invites

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't send friend request or accept friend request or game invites: Dealing with XBOX One Fortnite issue. We can't send friend request or or accept friend request or game invites. How do I resolve this, it's completely frustrating trying to get help online with...
  3. Can't send messages to friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't send messages to friends: I tried messaging a friend on my Xbox app for my Xbox one I put on my number and code but still wouldn't work, I don't know why c989aa29-6eab-4dbf-ab93-8d9ae051eb90
  4. Can't send message to friend in the Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't send message to friend in the Xbox app: Bonjour, Iactually cannot send message to my friends in the Xbox app. It gives me the message error to verify my identity by using a code that I should receive by SMS on my phone. The problem is...
  5. I can't send messages to any of my friend on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't send messages to any of my friend on xbox live: I'm using my xbox1 and cant send messages to my friends on xbox live. I've done every step then it said to go here. 9a248ead-a3ff-47f2-bc6b-00edb2213b65
  6. Can't send or accept friend requests.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send or accept friend requests.: I don't know if it's because I'm playing 360 games through Xbox one X or something but the 360 system won't allow me to accept or send friend requests recently. I was able to last week. Judging by...
  7. I can't send messages to my friends in xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't send messages to my friends in xbox: Hi i've created another account and gamertag, but however I've added friend I can't send messages, because I'm receiving info that due my behavior I'm blocked to send messages? Weird, this...
  8. I can't send a friend request

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't send a friend request: I keep on sending a friend request to someone and it says it can't complete this process. Go to Xbox support. So I did. What do I do? bc782fe0-7320-45eb-9b23-bafeab98c734
  9. Can't play multiplayer matches or send messages to friends after console suspension elapsed 6 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play multiplayer matches or send messages to friends after console suspension elapsed 6 ...: As the title states I can't play multiplayer matches or send messages to friends after console suspension should of elapsed 6 hours ago Anybody have any ideas what this could be >?? or how to...
  10. I can't send message to my friends on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't send message to my friends on Xbox one: I can't send messages to anyone on my friends list. I have gotten messages, but it won't let me reply. I followed the following advise and it still isn't working. Any other ideas on how to fix...