cant send friend requests

Discus and support cant send friend requests in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey there fellow xboxers, so my slims junk and the wifi card blows nuts half the time. but the current issue is that when trying to add friends it give... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rebel spark86, Dec 19, 2014.

1. cant send friend requests

hey there fellow xboxers, so my slims junk and the wifi card blows nuts half the time. but the current issue is that when trying to add friends it give me an error msg stating it cannot complete the process and to contact support, as calling support usually
    ends up with no clear answers figured d check and see if anyone else is haven the same issue. tested my connection to live everythings golden, i can receive friend requests no issue, can join parties and what not. family settings are set to off all my privacy
    settings look ok. and still nothing. tried messen around with my router, still nothing. anyone have any ideas? or possibly had the problem in the past, and no my friends list isnt full so that isnt the problem.

:)

Rebel spark86, Dec 19, 2014
  2. Not Proven
    Not Proven Guest
    Cant send friend requests ?

One problem maybe something wrong with your updates.

Solution 1- Make sure you are correctly connected to xbox live and try again.

Solution 2- would be to try and delete system cache by way of going to system preferences --> Storage --> Click Y to go to storage device options --> Remove system cache.

Solution 3- Try to delete and recover your Gamer Tag.

Hope one of these helped!

Not Proven, Dec 19, 2014
  3. JayDeshaun
    JayDeshaun Guest

Contact Xbox via Phone Support

JayDeshaun, Dec 19, 2014
  4. cant send friend requests

interesting addition, tried my gfs xbox, thats in the same house to send a request and no *** issues at all. leads me to believe my slims even more of a piece of junk.

5. also, can send them it appears if i go through the msg and create new then friend request, but not through the home link for friends and add friend. gotta be something messing up here.

6. SUP LUIS
    SUP LUIS Guest
    When the Friend Request wont send its usually because you have the Maximum number of friends your xbox can take and im not having that trouble in able to send friend requests

SUP LUIS, Dec 20, 2014
  7. Cthoms81
    Cthoms81 Guest
    do you get any error codes at all? I would suggest calling 1-800-4MYXBOX, seeing that you are able to do it on other xboxs but not yours.

Cthoms81, Dec 20, 2014
  8. cant send friend requests

i know for a fact i dont have the max number of freinds like literally have like 5 on there lol. possible they have max friends though maybe? i mean i found the work around where i can create a request through the msgs tab instead of friends tab. so no major
    biggie at this point just thought it was weird.

Rebel spark86, Dec 21, 2014
  9. Cthoms81
    Cthoms81 Guest
    you need to contact connectivity. I sounds like its an issue with your wifi. You can call 1-800-4MYXBOX

Cthoms81, Dec 21, 2014
  10. frickfrack69
    frickfrack69 Guest
    I've been having this problem for a few days now, I've tried deleting my profile off of my console something like ten times, and I've cleared the system cache over and over again. I tried doing the New Message->Friend Request but the same friggen error message
    keeps popping up. Calling support is useless for me, I get frustrated and hang up, anyone have any ideas?

frickfrack69, Jul 24, 2015
  11. Hey there frickfrack69!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Oct 31, 2018
  12. Not Proven Win User

One problem maybe something wrong with your updates.

Solution 1- Make sure you are correctly connected to xbox live and try again.

Solution 2- would be to try and delete system cache by way of going to system preferences --> Storage --> Click Y to go to storage device options --> Remove system cache.

Solution 3- Try to delete and recover your Gamer Tag.

Hope one of these helped!
  13. JayDeshaun Win User

Contact Xbox via Phone Support
  14. weewillywinky17 Win User

CANT SEND FRIEND REQUEST!!!!

well its happened to me as well as all of you
  15. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Hello REZIST PLUTO. Please don't bump old threads. If you're needing help, please create your own thread. :)
  16. REZIST PLUTO 98 Win User

I cant either it says im sorry cant complete this process please try again for more info go to xbox.com/support
Thema:

cant send friend requests

1. cant send friend requests - Similar Threads - cant send friend

2. Actiontec: Cant send messages to friends on xbox live with xbox one.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Actiontec: Cant send messages to friends on xbox live with xbox one.: Actiontec (Modems/Gateways): Cant send messages to friends on xbox live with xbox one. hi, I have been chatting with Xbox live support because i can't send messages to friends on Xbox live, my...
  3. Cant send gameinvites or join friends from XboxAPP ( PC )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant send gameinvites or join friends from XboxAPP ( PC ): Me I cant send game invites from the xbox app but all my friends can? it worked when i was at work but not from home so something must be wrong. I can't join friends in game either without an...
  4. i cant send messages to my friends on xbox one some one help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant send messages to my friends on xbox one some one help: plz some one help i cant send messages to my friends on Xbox one plz i will pay some one 26e878bd-35e7-4508-bd82-50237457c05e
  5. xbox live: your message cant be sent ... ever time i try to send a messageor friend request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live: your message cant be sent ... ever time i try to send a messageor friend request: hello:D i am having this message ever time i send a message using my 360 or send a friend ..request.xbox live: your message cant be sent... it started yesterday and hasn't stopped i have cleared...
  6. People i cant send messages on my Xbox app and i cant even open my friends profile how do i ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    People i cant send messages on my Xbox app and i cant even open my friends profile how do i ...: Can someone help me to fix my problem i cant send messages on Xbox app!? b8809b95-1e53-4fca-96e3-604803c19ad0
  7. my son can recieve messages from friends but cant send back messages, have tried live chat and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my son can recieve messages from friends but cant send back messages, have tried live chat and ...: my son can recieve messages from his friends but cant sent them any messages back, i have followed instructions from xbox support but still no good. eeb086b4-5c3e-4820-ad01-330d5cb782b2
  8. cant send message to my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant send message to my friend: im sorry for what i done i spam my friend called ali bood because he started to spam me then he report me after 1 week when i want to message my friend they says to me past behavior my account...
  9. i cant talk to friends or send messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant talk to friends or send messages: my account just recently got unsuspended and i still cant talk to anybody or send messages and i dont know why. aa8bdf2f-9b67-42db-950d-8b73085a4de7
  10. I cant send messges or talk with friends in partys

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant send messges or talk with friends in partys: hi on my xbox one I cant send messges or talk with friends in partys it says cannot send messgaes because of your recent behaveur how long is this before i can send messgaes again because its...