Can't send invite to friend to join multiplayer minecraft

Discus and support Can't send invite to friend to join multiplayer minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have created a multiplaywr minecraft world, and one of my friends cannot join it. She cannot see my game under the friends tab to join it, I send her... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PandaChef, May 28, 2020.

1. PandaChef
    PandaChef Guest

I have created a multiplaywr minecraft world, and one of my friends cannot join it. She cannot see my game under the friends tab to join it, I send her invites to join from in the game, but she doesn't receive them. I cannot ask her to join off of the xbox
    friend list, the option to have her join the game is grayed out.

I am able to join her minecraft world through the minecraft friend tab, so it isn't a NAT problem i believe. She Uninstalled and reinstalled, deleted her profile from xbox and relogged in.

She was able to join a realm I created and since deleted when I realized our Playstation friends could not join it (switched to multiplayer wolrd).

The only difference between us is i bought minecraft and hers was part of her xbox one when she bought it.

Please help if you have ever experienced this before! Thank you.

-

:)

PandaChef, May 28, 2020
  2. julosjc Win User

Hi there,

Please also make sure you are using the latest update for the same game.
  3. XBA_Hype Win User

i would first get your friend to check her privacy settings, and if you are trying to play via cross play you will need to make sure it is enabled in your console settings.

Privacy Settings

Cross Play Settings
  4. majic stick2 Win User

Can't Access Private Forums

I got invited also and I can't view the private forums either and I also can't join any friends party's or send party invited to my friends on xbox
  5. Sword Style Win User

question about inviting friends to co-op games on xbox one

Yeah, the invite system on the X1 is pretty retarded right now. It's stupid that you can't just select a friend from your list and send him an invite. You also can't join a friends game in progress either. I knew before I bought the console that there would
    be some issues to work out and features to patch in. But Xbox Live was built around multiplayer. So for there not to be these basic requirements, just boggles my mind.
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

I'm unable to connect with my friend in multiplayer games

I know in Minecraft, I have joined friends games just by going through their profile and selecting Invite > To Game. Have you tried sending a game invite that way, through their profile, or only through the games themselves?
Thema:

1. Can't send invite to friend to join multiplayer minecraft - Similar Threads - Can't send invite

2. I can't recieve or send game invites on xbox console companion.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't recieve or send game invites on xbox console companion.: i have tried all that i know. i have used beta. i have tried to uninstall and reinstall the app. i have turned off and on notifications more times than i can remember. and i have restarted my...
  3. Can't send friend request or accept friend request or game invites

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't send friend request or accept friend request or game invites: Dealing with XBOX One Fortnite issue. We can't send friend request or or accept friend request or game invites. How do I resolve this, it's completely frustrating trying to get help online with...
  4. I can't send party invites and we are both having difficulty launching our digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't send party invites and we are both having difficulty launching our digital games: My friend and I are trying to play fortnite, but we are both having trouble starting the game and neither one of us can send a party chat invite. Also, it gives us an error cde that doesn't exist....
  5. Can't send or receive party or game invites

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't send or receive party or game invites: me and my friend can not join each other whilst trying to play rainbow six siege. We can join party's but we can't receive invites from one another can anyone help????...
  6. Can't receive or send game/party invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't receive or send game/party invites: Starting today, I haven't been able to send or receive party/game invites and I can't join friends' parties or games in progress. I've tried everything from power cycling the Xbox to completely...
  7. Can't send/receive invites to party or game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send/receive invites to party or game: Whenever I or my friend try to send or receive an invite to a game or party, nothing pops up. Not on the screen, not in the Notification Center. We've tried everything from closing the game,...
  8. Can't Send Or Receive Party or Game Invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Send Or Receive Party or Game Invites: Earlier today i changed my xbox gamertag, ever since, I can no longer send or receive party or game invites. I've tried hard reset, re-downloading the account, and all of my settings are good, i'm...
  9. Can't send or receive invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send or receive invites: After the update, I am having trouble sending and receiving invites. My NAT is open Connection is good Notifications are on Have tried re downloading account My buddies are not receiving my...
  10. I can't send or receive any party/ game invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't send or receive any party/ game invites: This just started today randomly. I got off my xbox for a few hours and when I got back on it I could not see any of my friend's invites and they could not see mine. I've hard reset my xbox...